Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald fingerprints on the live shell?  (Read 21083 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald fingerprints on the live shell?
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2018, 05:12:52 PM »
Advertisement
If you don't believe Tom Alyea, then you must believe he invented the account.   So you believe Alyea fabricated the tale out of thin air?   Do you think that's reasonable? ....and for what reason would Alyea create such a lie?

Or he just has a poor memory -- not unlike yourself.

If Day was lifting prints with scotch tape and placing them on little white cards, then where are the little white cards?

We know for a fact that there is at least one little white card that fits the description presented by Mr Alyea.

That nobody, including Day himself, ever mentioned before November 26.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2018, 05:12:52 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2018, 05:47:08 PM »
Or he just has a poor memory -- not unlike yourself.

If Day was lifting prints with scotch tape and placing them on little white cards, then where are the little white cards?

That nobody, including Day himself, ever mentioned before November 26.

So you actually believe that Tom Alyea invented the whole story with no basis what-so-ever ....

That's not very rational is it?   We do have one card that corroborates Tom Alyea's report.....   

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2018, 06:00:58 PM »
So you actually believe that Tom Alyea invented the whole story with no basis what-so-ever ....

When did I say that?

That's not very rational is it?   We do have one card that corroborates Tom Alyea's report.....

It doesn't corroborate Tom Alyea's report though.  If Day actually lifted a print in the TSBD, why wouldn't he just say that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2018, 06:00:58 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2018, 06:17:25 PM »
When did I say that?

It doesn't corroborate Tom Alyea's report though.  If Day actually lifted a print in the TSBD, why wouldn't he just say that?

It doesn't corroborate Tom Alyea's report though.

It doesn't???   CE 634 fits the description of the cards that Tom Alyea said he saw.  Alyea said he watched and filmed detective Day as he lifted finger prints from the rifle and then place the lift on 3 x 5 white cards ....and CE 634 is in fact a 3" x 5" white card with a piece of cellophane tape  stuck to it, and that tape purportedly has a palm print on it.

I don't believe that smudge is actually a "palm print"  but I do know that the image on the right hand side of the photo is an exact match for the bayonet slot on the foregrip of a model 91/38 Mannlicher carcano.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 06:27:01 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2018, 06:53:34 PM »
It doesn't corroborate Tom Alyea's report though.

It doesn't???   CE 634 fits the description of the cards that Tom Alyea said he saw.  Alyea said he watched and filmed detective Day as he lifted finger prints from the rifle and then place the lift on 3 x 5 white cards ....and CE 634 is in fact a 3" x 5" white card with a piece of cellophane tape  stuck to it, and that tape purportedly has a palm print on it.

No, in fact it is not.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2018, 06:53:34 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2018, 09:47:36 PM »
No, in fact it is not.

Oops.... I apologize....My mistake....No wonder you're confused....I was referring to CE 639.... NOT CE 634 .

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2018, 10:06:10 PM »
Oops.... I apologize....My mistake....No wonder you're confused....I was referring to CE 639.... NOT CE 634 .

The confusion is all yours.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2018, 10:06:10 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2018, 10:28:48 PM »
The confusion is all yours.

I'm not confused...Just in error about the CE number.....And as you've pointed out the so called palm print has two different CE numbers....It is labeled CE 637 and CE 639.....