Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK What the doctors saw.....Parkland hospital  (Read 10381 times)

Offline Royell Storing

Re: JFK What the doctors saw.....Parkland hospital
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2024, 11:01:36 PM »
Advertisement
Remember last week when I told you that I believe that you need to see someone of a certain profession?  It was removed by Duncan, but I know you read it because you responded.
I would repeat it, but you get what I'm saying.  I struck a nerve so hard that you ignored my posts addressed to you for several days. 

You just don't get it Storing, and you never will.  THERE WAS NO OPEN MICROPHONE IN DEALEY PLAZA.  END OF STORY! GARY MACK, BBN, W&A ALL WERE WRONG AND NOTHING!  NOT EVEN YOUR SILLY LITTLE SIREN WILL CHANGE THIS!   I"M NOT "RUNNING" FROM ANYTHING, AND DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF, STORING!  THE ONLY THING YOU'RE AN EXPERT AT IS ANNOYING PEOPLE!  EDUCATE YOURSELF !!!

Your over-the-top reaction makes it obvious that you're Not real confident as to what the Siren Acoustic Footprinting might reveal. Why wasn't this done long ago? People in general just do take the time to scrutinize Testimony and Interviews.
     I really do Not recall seeing the post you are referring to. You've called me so many different things over the last several years, that they have a tendency of blurring together. I never "ignore" anything or anybody. As Gimli would say, "I have the eyes of a Hawk and the Ears of a Fox".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2024, 11:01:36 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2024, 11:42:39 PM »
    Your over-the-top reaction makes it obvious that you're Not real confident as to what the Siren Acoustic Footprinting might reveal. Why wasn't this done long ago? People in general just do take the time to scrutinize Testimony and Interviews.
     I really do Not recall seeing the post you are referring to. You've called me so many different things over the last several years, that they have a tendency of blurring together. I never "ignore" anything or anybody. As Gimli would say, "I have the eyes of a Hawk and the Ears of a Fox".

Bla, blah, blah, blah!  You're real piece of work, Mr. Storing. 

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2024, 12:05:21 AM »
Bla, blah, blah, blah!  You're real piece of work, Mr. Storing.

The Old Guard JFK Assassination Research Community continues showing they fear being dis-proven. They immediately run away from newly revealed information. Same goes for my documenting that the Officer Haygood 12:35 motorcycle transmission DQ's his being the DPD Motorcycle Cop walking across the train yard and then down the Elm St Ext toward the TSBD on the Darnell Film. The timeline here rules Haygood out. I also have seen a Robert MacNeil interview in conjuction with the Cancellare photo that further damages the Officer Haygood timeline. Brick by brick, the 60 year old LN narrative is completely unraveling.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2024, 12:05:21 AM »

Offline Jim Jones

« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2024, 06:49:40 AM »
Just after that hand raise, Jacqueline climbs to the trunk and retrieves part of his brain.

Hi Allan. I posted a question on this in another thread. I joined here specifically to see what people believe she was doing on the trunk at that moment. The reason I ask is that in the Zapruder film, Jackie's head position in front of JFK's head at the moment of the headshot means she was not able to see any skull landing on the boot and yet within roughly two seconds of the head shot to JFK, she begins climbing up onto the trunk.

As she turned aft to begin climbing out of the seat, she had not yet turned her head rearward to look aft and notice the piece of skull identify it before deciding to retrieve it and then setting into motion. She doesn't seem to have been in any position to know that a piece of skull was at the back of the car yet she set off purposefully, reached out and grabbed something and returned.

What's the consensus in here on what she was grabbing? Or does everyone go with the theory that it was a piece of JFK's skull or brain?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2024, 08:04:43 AM »
Hi Allan. I posted a question on this in another thread. I joined here specifically to see what people believe she was doing on the trunk at that moment. The reason I ask is that in the Zapruder film, Jackie's head position in front of JFK's head at the moment of the headshot means she was not able to see any skull landing on the boot and yet within roughly two seconds of the head shot to JFK, she begins climbing up onto the trunk.

As she turned aft to begin climbing out of the seat, she had not yet turned her head rearward to look aft and notice the piece of skull identify it before deciding to retrieve it and then setting into motion. She doesn't seem to have been in any position to know that a piece of skull was at the back of the car yet she set off purposefully, reached out and grabbed something and returned.

What's the consensus in here on what she was grabbing? Or does everyone go with the theory that it was a piece of JFK's skull or brain?

It's a sunny day, the motorcade is a few minutes away from the Trade Mart and the crowds are beginning to thin out. Jackie is probably miles away, thinking about the rest of the day.  Suddenly, her husband starts acting weird, he's got his hands up to his throat and Connally is screaming "No, no, no.", she doesn't have a clue what's going on. Then her husband's head literally explodes and for a very brief second she is staring into the open top of his skull, staring directly at his exposed brain. And she starts to scream:

Traumatised, her reaction is to get away. In the Z-film, as she gets out of her seat, she can be seen to push JFK's head away. She is getting out of the limo, away from the horrific sight of JFK's exposed brain and if it wasn't for Clint Hill she would have been off the back of the limo and under the Secret Service follow up car.
She isn't reaching for a piece of brain or skull.
She's just trying to get away.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2024, 08:04:43 AM »