Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK What the doctors saw.....Parkland hospital  (Read 10964 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: JFK What the doctors saw.....Parkland hospital
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2024, 05:42:48 PM »
Advertisement
   Nice dodge, Mr. Storing!

Firstly, I'm not interested in your "help" re: the acoustics. It's over and done with.

Secondly-and lastly- Marilyn Sitzman did, in fact, tell Tink Thompson during that interview with her that the loudest thing she heard was the siren.
Yes, Thompson "cut her off", but she told him anyway, that the siren was the loudest thing she heard.

You might like this to be done with, but Thompson differs with you. My siren solution would put it to bed one way or the other. This is EXACTLY why these unresolved issues continue to dog this case. People with skin in the game actually want it to drag on. You're Welcome!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 05:43:16 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2024, 05:42:48 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2024, 06:16:57 PM »
   You might like this to be done with, but Thompson differs with you. My siren solution would put it to bed one way or the other. This is EXACTLY why these unresolved issues continue to dog this case. People with skin in the game actually want it to drag on. You're Welcome!

No, I know it is over with.  I know Thompson differs with me, and I know why/how.  He's a believer in the BS that Don Thomas has in his book, and this is the only reason Thompson differs with me.  The fact that Thomas is full of crap with his "crosstalk" (that doesn't exist) which he claims proves there are still gunshots on the Dictabelt, is ludicous on its  face.  And Thomas knows it!  I put it to bed in my piece which not only Bugliosi published in his book, but Dale Myers published on his Secrets Of A Homicide Website when I explained what Thomas has done with a channel 2 transmission which says is picked up by the open microphone, and so it also appears during the open mic sequence, therefore was recorded onto the Dictabelt. 
I'm not going to go into all of it, I'm going to provide the link to my piece on Dale Myers' Website. It's irrefutable proof that what Thomas says is a transmission from channel 2 being picked up by the open mic is NOT-NOT "crosstalk".  Period.    https://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2007/07/of-crosstalk-and-bells-rebuttal-to-don.html

Thompson agrees with Thomas, and had I known this when Thompson was interviewing me in 2014 for his book "Last Second In Dallas", I would have saved him a ton of trouble.

You have nothing to offer regarding the acoustics. 
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 06:18:03 PM by Steve Barber »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2024, 09:03:08 PM »
No, I know it is over with.  I know Thompson differs with me, and I know why/how.  He's a believer in the BS that Don Thomas has in his book, and this is the only reason Thompson differs with me.  The fact that Thomas is full of crap with his "crosstalk" (that doesn't exist) which he claims proves there are still gunshots on the Dictabelt, is ludicous on its  face.  And Thomas knows it!  I put it to bed in my piece which not only Bugliosi published in his book, but Dale Myers published on his Secrets Of A Homicide Website when I explained what Thomas has done with a channel 2 transmission which says is picked up by the open microphone, and so it also appears during the open mic sequence, therefore was recorded onto the Dictabelt. 
I'm not going to go into all of it, I'm going to provide the link to my piece on Dale Myers' Website. It's irrefutable proof that what Thomas says is a transmission from channel 2 being picked up by the open mic is NOT-NOT "crosstalk".  Period.    https://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2007/07/of-crosstalk-and-bells-rebuttal-to-don.html

Thompson agrees with Thomas, and had I known this when Thompson was interviewing me in 2014 for his book "Last Second In Dallas", I would have saved him a ton of trouble.

You have nothing to offer regarding the acoustics.

The SIREN Test would conclusively put an end to all this back-n-forth. Instead, you choose to quickly walk away. If you, without a doubt, believe what you are saying, what do you have to lose? Oh yeah, "face" or today what they call "street cred". You either want The Truth or you Do Not. This is a perfect example of why this case remains Unsolved after 60 yrs.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2024, 09:03:08 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2024, 09:38:23 PM »
      The SIREN Test would conclusively put an end to all this back-n-forth. Instead, you choose to quickly walk away. If you, without a doubt, believe what you are saying, what do you have to lose? Oh yeah, "face" or today what they call "street cred". You either want The Truth or you Do Not. This is a perfect example of why this case remains Unsolved after 60 yrs.

I already know where you going with this.  You think the open microphone was in Dealey Plaza.  It wasn't.  It didn't record any gunshots. it was miles away from Dealey Plaza. , miles away from the Queen Mary when Kinney hit the siren button.  And do NOT speak to me about "Truth", Storing.  You wouldn't know the truth if it came up and kicked your behind!
And furthermore, this "case" was solved 60 years ago!  It's just that people like you keep trying and trying to perpeuate it with silly, ridiculous little theories that have no bearing on the assassination whatsoever. 
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 09:42:46 PM by Steve Barber »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2024, 09:51:34 PM »
I already know where you going with this.  You think the open microphone was in Dealey Plaza.  It wasn't.  It didn't record any gunshots. it was miles away from Dealey Plaza. , miles away from the Queen Mary when Kinney hit the siren button.  And do NOT speak to me about "Truth", Storing.  You wouldn't know the truth if it came up and kicked your behind!

Great! Then the Sirens' "acoustic footprint" would Not appear on the recording. Why are you running away from it? The Siren Acoustic Footprinting just might prove that Gary Mack actually got one right.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2024, 09:51:34 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2024, 10:06:05 PM »
    Great! Then the Sirens' "acoustic footprint" would Not appear on the recording. Why are you running away from it? The Siren Acoustic Footprinting just might prove that Gary Mack actually got one right.

Remember last week when I told you that I believe that you need to see someone of a certain profession?  It was removed by Duncan, but I know you read it because you responded.
I would repeat it, but you get what I'm saying.  I struck a nerve so hard that you ignored my posts addressed to you for several days. 

You just don't get it Storing, and you never will.  THERE WAS NO OPEN MICROPHONE IN DEALEY PLAZA.  END OF STORY! GARY MACK, BBN, W&A ALL WERE WRONG AND NOTHING!  NOT EVEN YOUR SILLY LITTLE SIREN WILL CHANGE THIS!   I"M NOT "RUNNING" FROM ANYTHING, AND DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF, STORING!  THE ONLY THING YOU'RE AN EXPERT AT IS ANNOYING PEOPLE!  EDUCATE YOURSELF !!! 

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2024, 11:01:36 PM »
Remember last week when I told you that I believe that you need to see someone of a certain profession?  It was removed by Duncan, but I know you read it because you responded.
I would repeat it, but you get what I'm saying.  I struck a nerve so hard that you ignored my posts addressed to you for several days. 

You just don't get it Storing, and you never will.  THERE WAS NO OPEN MICROPHONE IN DEALEY PLAZA.  END OF STORY! GARY MACK, BBN, W&A ALL WERE WRONG AND NOTHING!  NOT EVEN YOUR SILLY LITTLE SIREN WILL CHANGE THIS!   I"M NOT "RUNNING" FROM ANYTHING, AND DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF, STORING!  THE ONLY THING YOU'RE AN EXPERT AT IS ANNOYING PEOPLE!  EDUCATE YOURSELF !!!

Your over-the-top reaction makes it obvious that you're Not real confident as to what the Siren Acoustic Footprinting might reveal. Why wasn't this done long ago? People in general just do take the time to scrutinize Testimony and Interviews.
     I really do Not recall seeing the post you are referring to. You've called me so many different things over the last several years, that they have a tendency of blurring together. I never "ignore" anything or anybody. As Gimli would say, "I have the eyes of a Hawk and the Ears of a Fox".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2024, 11:01:36 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2024, 11:42:39 PM »
    Your over-the-top reaction makes it obvious that you're Not real confident as to what the Siren Acoustic Footprinting might reveal. Why wasn't this done long ago? People in general just do take the time to scrutinize Testimony and Interviews.
     I really do Not recall seeing the post you are referring to. You've called me so many different things over the last several years, that they have a tendency of blurring together. I never "ignore" anything or anybody. As Gimli would say, "I have the eyes of a Hawk and the Ears of a Fox".

Bla, blah, blah, blah!  You're real piece of work, Mr. Storing.