Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Shifting Single-Bullet Theory--It Always "Works" No Matter What  (Read 19299 times)

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: The Shifting Single-Bullet Theory--It Always "Works" No Matter What
« Reply #200 on: March 07, 2024, 11:57:17 PM »
Advertisement
There is more information than just the collective statements of Nelli, Jackie, and JBC. Also in the car were Greer and Kellerman, Greer is a two shot witness, Kellerman relates the second shot was the head shot based on the car accelerating before a third shot.
You keep saying that Greer was a two shot witness. You must be interpreting his first statement (CE1024,  18 H 723), in which he describes the first shot and what he did after the second shot, as "there were only two shots".  But that is not what he says.  Here is his WC testimony (2 h 118):

• "Mr. GREER. I know there was three that I heard-three. But I cannot remember any more than probably three. I know there was three anyway that I heard."

• Mr. GREER I knew that after I heard the second one, that is when I looked over my shoulder, and I was conscious that there was something wrong, because that is when I saw Governor Connally. And when I turned around again, to the best of my recollection there was another one, right immediately after.
And his evidence is fully corroborated by the zfilm.  We can see him turn to look over his shoulder around z280 as JBC falls over. He then looks forward and then looks back over his shoulder again in the z290s and then another shot.

You forgot the hospital interview: “Almost simultaneously as I turned I was hit.”
Right.  I don't think that helps your theory though.  He turned after he heard the first shot and realized it was a rifle shot and an assassination was unfolding so he decided to turn around to check JFK BEFORE he was hit by the bullet he felt in the right armpit.  How does he feel it AFTER hearing it and doing all that?

Jackie, Nellie, and JBC himself all state after the first shot and after he is wounded he cries out Oh No,No, No. 

JBC; I immediately, when I was hit, I said, "Oh, no, no, no." And then I said, "My God, they are going to kill us all." Nellie, when she pulled me over into her lap----
JBC is saying (in that statement) that he said "oh, no, no, no" after the shot that hit him in the back, but he said that the shot he felt was the second shot. So that doesn't really help you.

Nellie: Mrs. CONNALLY. Yes; and it seemed to me there was--he made no utterance, no cry. I saw no blood, no anything. It was just sort of nothing, the expression on his face, and he just sort of slumped down.
Then very soon there was the second shot that hit John. As the first shot was hit, and I turned to look at the same time, I recall John saying, "Oh, no, no, no." Then there was a second shot, and it hit John, and as he recoiled to the right, just crumpled like a wounded animal to the right, he said, "My God, they are going to kill us all."

So... Not Nellie, either. She makes it clear that the second shot came after JBC said "oh, no, no" and before he was hit.
Jackie: Describing Gov.Connally cries out Oh No No No after he was wounded by the first shot.

I guess there was a noise, but it didn’t seem like any different noise really because there is so much noise, motorcycles and things. But then suddenly Governor Connally was yelling, “Oh, no, no, no.””

“I used to think my husband didn’t make any sound when he was shot. And Governor Connally screamed.”
And Jackie doesn't help you either. 

You are assuming that JBC said "oh, no, no, no" because he was hit.  But he never said that.  In fact, in his testimony before the HSCA he said "oh, no, no, no" not because he was hit but because he could see the tragedy unfolding for the President (1 HSCA 43):

• When I was hit, or shortly before I was hit-no, I guess it was after I was hit-I said first, just almost in despair, I said, "no, no, no," just thinking how tragic it was that we had gone through this 24 hours, it had all been so wonderful and so beautifully executed. The President had been so marvelously received and then here, at the last moment, this great tragedy. I just said, "no, no, no, no." Then I said right after I was hit, I said, "My God, they are going to kill us all."

Over 40 witnesses recalled not only the number but the 1……..2….3 pattern of the shots. The media did not report on the shot pattern. How did that happen if there were only two shots?

Nellie does not support your claim of the shot pattern.
Correct. She is one of 6 witnesses by my count who thought the first two were closer. 

In fact there are 40 + two shot witnesses that are eyewitnesses, including Greer, and about an equal number who describe the second shot as the headshot, including Kellerman. All five people in the car stated or described there were only two shots either in affidavits or press interviews.

Jackie stated three different times she felt there were only two shots. Including mentioning the media and then dismissing the media reporting.

Jackie: So I was looking to the left.I guess there was a noise, but it didn’t seem like any different noise really because there is so much noise, motorcycles and things. But then suddenly Governor Connally was yelling, “Oh, no, no, no.”

Mr. RANKIN. Do you have any recollection of whether there were one or more shots?

Mrs. KENNEDY. Well, there must have been two because the one that made me turn around was Governor Connally yelling...... I used to think my husband didn’t make any sound when he was shot. And Governor Connally screamed. And then I read the other day that it was the same shot that hit them both. But I used to think if I only had been looking to the right I would have seen the flrst shot hit him, then I could have pulled him down, and then the second shot would not have hit him. But I heard Governor Connally yelling and that made me turn around, and as I turned to the right my husband was doing this [indicating with hand at neck]. He was receiving a bullet. And those are the only two I remember.
And I read there was a third shot. But I don’t know. Just those two.
Rather selective.  You forgot to include the part: 

"And it used to confuse me because first I remembered there were three "

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #200 on: March 07, 2024, 11:57:17 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #201 on: March 08, 2024, 02:53:46 AM »
You keep saying that Greer was a two shot witness. You must be interpreting his first statement (CE1024,  18 H 723), in which he describes the first shot and what he did after the second shot, as "there were only two shots".  But that is not what he says.  Here is his WC testimony (2 h 118):

• "Mr. GREER. I know there was three that I heard-three. But I cannot remember any more than probably three. I know there was three anyway that I heard."

• Mr. GREER I knew that after I heard the second one, that is when I looked over my shoulder, and I was conscious that there was something wrong, because that is when I saw Governor Connally. And when I turned around again, to the best of my recollection there was another one, right immediately after.
And his evidence is fully corroborated by the zfilm.  We can see him turn to look over his shoulder around z280 as JBC falls over. He then looks forward and then looks back over his shoulder again in the z290s and then another shot.
Right.  I don't think that helps your theory though.  He turned after he heard the first shot and realized it was a rifle shot and an assassination was unfolding so he decided to turn around to check JFK BEFORE he was hit by the bullet he felt in the right armpit.  How does he feel it AFTER hearing it and doing all that?
JBC is saying (in that statement) that he said "oh, no, no, no" after the shot that hit him in the back, but he said that the shot he felt was the second shot. So that doesn't really help you.
So... Not Nellie, either. She makes it clear that the second shot came after JBC said "oh, no, no" and before he was hit.And Jackie doesn't help you either. 

You are assuming that JBC said "oh, no, no, no" because he was hit.  But he never said that.  In fact, in his testimony before the HSCA he said "oh, no, no, no" not because he was hit but because he could see the tragedy unfolding for the President (1 HSCA 43):

• When I was hit, or shortly before I was hit-no, I guess it was after I was hit-I said first, just almost in despair, I said, "no, no, no," just thinking how tragic it was that we had gone through this 24 hours, it had all been so wonderful and so beautifully executed. The President had been so marvelously received and then here, at the last moment, this great tragedy. I just said, "no, no, no, no." Then I said right after I was hit, I said, "My God, they are going to kill us all."
Correct. She is one of 6 witnesses by my count who thought the first two were closer. 
Rather selective.  You forgot to include the part: 

"And it used to confuse me because first I remembered there were three "

Here is his WC testimony (2 h 118):
No. You never read far enough into his testimony. Rep Boggs kept pursuing the questioning and Greer admits he accelerated after the second shot. Just like Kellerman also stated.

Mr. GREER. The last two seemed to be just simultaneously

Representative BOGGS. Did you speed up after you heard the first shot?

Mr. GREER. After I heard the second. The first one didn't sink into me, didn't give me the thought that it was a shot. I thought it was the backfire of a motorcycle. But when I heard the second one and glanced over my shoulder, I knew something was wrong then. I didn't know how bad anyone was injured or anything, but I knew there was something wrong, and right away after the second one I accelerated as fast as I could.

Two days after Greers testimony, Assistant Counsel Arlen Specter wrote a letter to General Counsel J Lee Rankin which he said, “Mr. Greer told me on March 3rd that he recollected two shots, but testified he heard three shots,”

Almost simultaneously as I turned I was hit.”

“As he turned” means just that.

Bill Newman – “I could not tell which man was hit first.” Bill clearly states there was only two shots to Jay Watson. Does not know about a third shot.

That Is Correct, Thanks For pointing this out too.--JBC states he said he shouted Oh No No No after he was hit.

So... Not Nellie, either. She makes it clear that the second shot came after JBC said "oh, no, no" and before he was hit.

No, she makes it clear it was after the first but before the second that he cried out Oh No no no. Again JBC states he cried out Oh No No No after he was hit.

Andrew: “JBC is saying (in that statement) that he said "oh, no, no, no" after the shot that hit him in the back,”

Nellie: As the first shot was hit, and I turned to look at the same time, I recall John saying, "Oh, no, no, no." Then there was a second shot,
There is no confusion with this statement.

Jackie’s statements could not be more obvious.

Jackie: Describing Gov.Connally cries out Oh No No No after he was wounded by the first shot.

“I guess there was a noise
, but it didn’t seem like any different noise really because there is so much noise, motorcycles and things. But then suddenly Governor Connally was yelling, “Oh, no, no, no.””

“I used to think my husband didn’t make any sound when he was shot. And Governor Connally screamed.

You already stated that he did, remember?

Andrew: “JBC is saying (in that statement) that he said "oh, no, no, no" after the shot that hit him in the back,”

Now you are switching gears and you want JBC to be stating something else? A third or fourth completely different statement. It is becoming obvious he has no recall as to what happened to him due to his injuries and Nellie changed her statement to conform to his. Thanks for pointing that out.

Weren't all six of them really two shot witnesses?

But not one of the 40+ you are claiming in the shot pattern describes what Nellie describes. If anything Nellies shot pattern would support the idea of a second gunman. Are you proposing a second gunman and a conspiracy?

Nellie also initially stated through Spokesman Julian Read, when asked about the third shot, that she did not know about a third shot. 

Jackie is definitive about her statements leaving no room for questioning her. 

I guess there was a noise, but it didn’t seem like any different noise really because there is so much noise, motorcycles and things. But then suddenly Governor Connally was yelling, “Oh, no, no, no.””

“I used to think my husband didn’t make any sound when he was shot. And Governor Connally screamed.”

Jackie stated three different times she felt there were only two shots. Including mentioning the media and then dismissing the media reporting.

Jackie: So I was looking to the left.I guess there was a noise, but it didn’t seem like any different noise really because there is so much noise, motorcycles and things. But then suddenly Governor Connally was yelling, “Oh, no, no, no.”

Mr. RANKIN. Do you have any recollection of whether there were one or more shots?

Mrs. KENNEDY. Well, there must have been two because the one that made me turn around was Governor Connally yelling...... I used to think my husband didn’t make any sound when he was shot. And Governor Connally screamed. And then I read the other day that it was the same shot that hit them both. But I used to think if I only had been looking to the right I would have seen the flrst shot hit him, then I could have pulled him down, and then the second shot would not have hit him. But I heard Governor Connally yelling and that made me turn around, and as I turned to the right my husband was doing this [indicating with hand at neck]. He was receiving a bullet. And those are the only two I remember.

And I read there was a third shot. But I don’t know. Just those two.

Jackie is very sure there was only two shots. She is very sure he was screaming and yelling after he was hit by the first shot.JBC own words states he cried out Oh No No No after he is hit and both Jackie and Nellie relate that as having taken place after the first shot.

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #202 on: March 08, 2024, 05:14:59 PM »

“As he turned” means just that.
But he said he turned BEFORE he felt the impact of the shot in the back and that he turned AFTER hearing the first shot.  If he was hit by the first shot and heard it, he would have felt the impact before he heard it.
Bill Newman – “I could not tell which man was hit first.” Bill clearly states there was only two shots to Jay Watson. Does not know about a third shot.
Newman said in his statement to the FBI on 24Nov63 that there were two shots in rapid succession followed by a third that hit the President in the head. But in his second interview with Jay Watson on 22Nov63 he did say that he heard only two shots.  So the best we can say is that Newman was not sure.  However, Watson and Jerry Haines who was with Watson in DP recalled and described three shots.

That Is Correct, Thanks For pointing this out too.--JBC states he said he shouted Oh No No No after he was hit.
Well, at best you can say he was not sure.  Otherwise, he would not have said this in 1966 :
  • "Between the time I heard the first shot and felt the impact of the other bullet that obviously hit me, I sensed something was wrong, and said, ‘Oh no, no, no.’ After I felt the impact I glanced down and saw that my whole chest was covered with blood.”

And how about that statement:
  • "My recollection of that time gap, the distinct separation between the shot that hit the President and the impact of the one that hit me, is as clear today as it was then.”

No, she makes it clear it was after the first but before the second that he cried out Oh No no no. Again JBC states he cried out Oh No No No after he was hit.

Now you are switching gears and you want JBC to be stating something else? A third or fourth completely different statement. It is becoming obvious he has no recall as to what happened to him due to his injuries and Nellie changed her statement to conform to his. Thanks for pointing that out.
Your whole theory is based on JBC saying "oh, no, no, no" because he was hit. He never said that and actually said that he did not say "oh, no, no, no" because he was hit. He said it because the thought the President had been hit.  If he was sure he said it because he was hit, he would have had no confusion as to when it occurred in relation to when he was hit, would it?

Weren't all six of them really two shot witnesses?
They were:

Kenneth O'Donnell (3 shots) 7 H 448 [18May64]
Nellie Connally (3 shots) 4 H 149 [21Apr64]
Cecil Ault (3 shots) 24 H 534 [9Jan64]
Gayle Newman (3 shots) 22 H 842 [24Nov63]
William Newman (2 or 3 shots) 22 H 842 [24Nov63]
Steven Wilson (3 shots) 22 H 685 [25Mar64]

What do all these statements have in common?  They either had to be asked if they recalled the spacing of the shots or they did not volunteer the shot spacing in earlier statements.  With the exception of the Newmans, they were all taken months after the events.

By contrast, most of the witnesses who recalled the last two being closer together, volunteered that information without prompting and in their first statement.

But not one of the 40+ you are claiming in the shot pattern describes what Nellie describes. If anything Nellies shot pattern would support the idea of a second gunman. Are you proposing a second gunman and a conspiracy?
No second gunman is needed.  Everything points to Oswald and there is certainly no evidence of anyone involved other than Oswald.

Nellie also initially stated through Spokesman Julian Read, when asked about the third shot, that she did not know about a third shot.
You still haven't provided a cite for that source. 

« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 05:28:06 PM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #202 on: March 08, 2024, 05:14:59 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #203 on: March 09, 2024, 04:18:17 AM »
But he said he turned BEFORE he felt the impact of the shot in the back and that he turned AFTER hearing the first shot.  If he was hit by the first shot and heard it, he would have felt the impact before he heard it.Newman said in his statement to the FBI on 24Nov63 that there were two shots in rapid succession followed by a third that hit the President in the head. But in his second interview with Jay Watson on 22Nov63 he did say that he heard only two shots.  So the best we can say is that Newman was not sure.  However, Watson and Jerry Haines who was with Watson in DP recalled and described three shots.
 Well, at best you can say he was not sure.  Otherwise, he would not have said this in 1966 :
  • "Between the time I heard the first shot and felt the impact of the other bullet that obviously hit me, I sensed something was wrong, and said, ‘Oh no, no, no.’ After I felt the impact I glanced down and saw that my whole chest was covered with blood.”

And how about that statement:
  • "My recollection of that time gap, the distinct separation between the shot that hit the President and the impact of the one that hit me, is as clear today as it was then.”
Your whole theory is based on JBC saying "oh, no, no, no" because he was hit. He never said that and actually said that he did not say "oh, no, no, no" because he was hit. He said it because the thought the President had been hit.  If he was sure he said it because he was hit, he would have had no confusion as to when it occurred in relation to when he was hit, would it?
 They were:

Kenneth O'Donnell (3 shots) 7 H 448 [18May64]
Nellie Connally (3 shots) 4 H 149 [21Apr64]
Cecil Ault (3 shots) 24 H 534 [9Jan64]
Gayle Newman (3 shots) 22 H 842 [24Nov63]
William Newman (2 or 3 shots) 22 H 842 [24Nov63]
Steven Wilson (3 shots) 22 H 685 [25Mar64]

What do all these statements have in common?  They either had to be asked if they recalled the spacing of the shots or they did not volunteer the shot spacing in earlier statements.  With the exception of the Newmans, they were all taken months after the events.

By contrast, most of the witnesses who recalled the last two being closer together, volunteered that information without prompting and in their first statement.
No second gunman is needed.  Everything points to Oswald and there is certainly no evidence of anyone involved other than Oswald.
You still haven't provided a cite for that source.

JBC’s Hospital Interview. “Almost simultaneously as I turned, I was hit.”

There seems to be confusion. Let us read it again “Almost simultaneously as I turned, I was hit.” 

This is from JBC’s hospital bed and is his very first recollection of the shooting. There is not a second way to interpret what he said happened. He heard the shot and immediately he knew he was hit as he turned. Then he starts crying out. Just like he said he did. Just like Jackie stated he did.

-------------------------------------------
JBC stated he cried out Oh No No No after he was hit, Nellie stated it was after the first shot and before the second shot. Jackie stated that he said it after the first shot. Jackie three different times stated there was only two shots. Gov Connally stated he only heard two shots and was struck immediately upon turning. I guess you can pretend all you like but the information pretty much speaks for itself.

-------------------------------

Watson is holding in his hand Walter Cronkite’s news flash from Merriman Smith. What do you think Watson was going to say? Watson keeps trying to coach Bill Newman but Bill Newman reiterates for a second time to him that he does not know about a third shot. What kind of a news reporter does that? Does everything in his power to influence the witnesses statement.

Before Gayle gives her statement she can be seen reading the news flash. Jay Watson along with Merriman Smith are responsible for influencing the witnesses into “inflating the number of shots”

Do you think the WC and the HSCA were kidding when they stated the “Media influenced the witnesses into inflating the number of shots”. Can you really claim you have studied these witness statements and then keep on posting this crap that you do? You put up a bunch of witnesses whose statement point to a second shooter due to the cycle time of the carcano. The cycle time of the carcano was 2.3 seconds. The first shot at Z214+ and JBC visually reacting at Z224 or less. How in any way does that resemble this shot pattern you have been pushing all these years.

This has to be the most scatter gun approach to analyzing the assassination. Taking witness statements and pretending the differing statements somehow promote what this theory just by pretending to explain away the obvious contradictions between the statements.

------------------------------------

This list and its importance is known only to you. These are two shot witnesses

Kenny O’Donnell -2 shot-Speaker of the House Tip O’Neill related in his book  (Man of The House page 187) that  Kenny  O’Donnell having dinner with Tip O’Neill told him that he only heard two shots from the grassy knoll. O’Donnell said that after the assassination’ he told the FBI what he heard, but they told him it could not of happened that way and he must be imagining things. Dave Powers was at the same dinner and did not disagree with him. 

Steve Wilson-2 shot- It is my opinion there was a greater space of time between the second and third shots than between the first and second. How in any way is he being considered a witness like Nellie about shot spacing?

Cecil Ault -2 shots-After the Presidential car had turned the corner onto Elm Street, Mr. Ault heard three loud reports which Mr. Ault immediately recognized as shots from a high-powered rifle. He noted that the first and second shots sounded to him to be close together and the third shot was spaced more after the second shot, the first two shots sounding close enough to be from an automatic rifle. Mr. Ault could not tell from what direction the rifle shots came. Following the first shot Mr. Ault noted that President Kennedy appeared to raise up in his seat in the Presidential automobile and after the second shot the President slumped into his seat.

After all the blabber in Ault's statement he identifies there was only two shots.

Gayle Newman -2 shots -the 50th Anniversary interview. “I did not hear the third shot.” How in any way is she being considered a witness like Nellie about shot spacing?

Bill Newman, -2 shots-“ I don’t know about a third shot” not once but twice in the same interview. Why is he even listed here.

Nellie; -2 shots-Parkland Hospital Press Conference 11/22. Read said Nellie thought the first shot hit the president and the second shot hit her husband. Read said that Nellie “does not know about a third shot”.

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #204 on: March 11, 2024, 07:04:21 PM »
JBC’s Hospital Interview. “Almost simultaneously as I turned, I was hit.”

There seems to be confusion. Let us read it again “Almost simultaneously as I turned, I was hit.” 
The point you seem to be missing is the time it takes to process the sound and decide to turn.  Did the bullet just stop between JFK and JBC and wait for him to turn around?

This is from JBC’s hospital bed and is his very first recollection of the shooting. There is not a second way to interpret what he said happened. He heard the shot and immediately he knew he was hit as he turned. Then he starts crying out. Just like he said he did. Just like Jackie stated he did.
He always said he tried to see JFK and decided to turn to his left before he was hit.  So "almost simultaneously as I turned" just refers to a very short, but perceptible, period of time after he turned. Bottom line: he heard the shot before he felt the impact. That necessarily requires two shots.

-------------------------------------------
JBC stated he cried out Oh No No No after he was hit, Nellie stated it was after the first shot and before the second shot.
JBC twice said he uttered "oh, no, no, no" before the second shot. He said it in the Life article 25Nov66 p. 48 and he said it to the HSCA (1 HSCA 43).  The HSCA testimony shows that he wasn't sure:
  • "When I was hit, or shortly before I was hit-no, I guess it was after I was hit- I said first, just almost in despair, I said, "no, no, no," just thinking how tragic it was that we had gone through this 24 hours, it had all been so wonderful and so beautifully executed."
Jackie stated that he said it after the first shot. Jackie three different times stated there was only two shots. Gov Connally stated he only heard two shots and was struck immediately upon turning. I guess you can pretend all you like but the information pretty much speaks for itself.
I guess you can pretend all you like that Jackie never contradicted herself and was not very confused. She said she first remembered that there were three shots.

Can you really claim you have studied these witness statements and then keep on posting this crap that you do? You put up a bunch of witnesses whose statement point to a second shooter due to the cycle time of the carcano. The cycle time of the carcano was 2.3 seconds. The first shot at Z214+ and JBC visually reacting at Z224 or less. How in any way does that resemble this shot pattern you have been pushing all these years.
The evidence is that the first shot was after z186 and before z202. The evidence is also that the last two were closer together but still about a couple of seconds apart.  The movement of JBC together with the flip of JFK's hair that Hickey observed after he turned forward, puts the second shot at z271-272, just before Greer's turn to the rear at about z280 which he said he did almost simultaneously with the second shot.  That is sufficient time for Oswald to have fired three shots (reload, aim and fire twice).

This has to be the most scatter gun approach to analyzing the assassination. Taking witness statements and pretending the differing statements somehow promote what this theory just by pretending to explain away the obvious contradictions between the statements.
Witnesses are generally reliable in recalling details of high salience, but they are still only about 90-95% accurate. There will often be a few outliers (e.g. Jean Newman who said she saw a dog in the back seat of the limo, and A.C. Millican who reported hearing 8 shots over 5 minutes). But when a high percentage of witnesses independently recall a detail, they are very reliable.  The key is "independent".  The shot pattern was not mentioned in the media before the statements recalling the 1...........2....3 pattern were taken.  It is difficult to conceive of how all of the 47 witnesses who recalled that pattern were not independent.

This list and its importance is known only to you. These are two shot witnesses
I was going by what they said, not your interpretation that they really meant they heard only two.

Steve Wilson-2 shot- It is my opinion there was a greater space of time between the second and third shots than between the first and second. How in any way is he being considered a witness like Nellie about shot spacing?
Because he recalled 1..2.......3

Gayle Newman -2 shots -the 50th Anniversary interview. “I did not hear the third shot.” How in any way is she being considered a witness like Nellie about shot spacing?

Bill Newman, -2 shots-“ I don’t know about a third shot” not once but twice in the same interview. Why is he even listed here.
Because they both said this in their 24Nov63 statements.

Nellie; -2 shots-Parkland Hospital Press Conference 11/22. Read said Nellie thought the first shot hit the president and the second shot hit her husband. Read said that Nellie “does not know about a third shot”.
We are still waiting for the cite for that source.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #204 on: March 11, 2024, 07:04:21 PM »

Online Paul McBrearty

« Reply #205 on: March 18, 2024, 05:17:11 PM »

The Single Bullet Fact - Enhanced version
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 05:19:16 PM by Paul McBrearty »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #206 on: March 20, 2024, 05:06:28 AM »
If  2 shooters were firing with loud sounding rifles at Z210-Z224, such that one hit JFK and the other hit JC to produce what appears to be the simultaneous reaction of 2men hit by one  bullet, then those 2 shots would be only about 0.5 sec apart.

Then there would be the 4.8 sec of time passing before the Z313 shot occurs.

That would be a pattern of 1.2…….3 which is distinctly opposite of the 1…..2..3 pattern that majority of witness describe.

If one of the shooters had silenced rifle of .223 for example, then there would be just 2 loud shots which would be spaced 4.8 sec apart.

That’s 1…….2.   which is certainly contrary to the 1…..2..3  pattern that majority of witness heard.

what other explanation there is for JCs sudden shoulder turn and he moving forward after Z224?

Can you really plausibly entertain that JC is simply reacting to having heard a shot that hit JFK at Z195-200 by “ducking” himself forward ,ie “taking cover” at Z225 , only to then be hit somewhat later around Z285 or so?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #206 on: March 20, 2024, 05:06:28 AM »

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #207 on: March 20, 2024, 03:09:00 PM »

The Single Bullet Fact - Enhanced version
It is only a fact if it fits the evidence. It conflicts with an awful lot of evidence. All I am saying is that there is a much simpler explanation for the shots that does fit the evidence without the need to make up a phantom missed shot.  And it fits perfectly not only with the 1.......2...3 shot pattern, the first shot hitting JFK as dozens said it did, but also with Oswald firing all three shots.