Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 36163 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #368 on: March 05, 2024, 03:18:46 PM »
Advertisement
While the Nutters choke on their own  BS:, let's do a thought experiment.
How fast could Adams and Styles have feasibly made it down to the first floor?
And remember Nutters, this is only a thought experiment.

Vicki stated - "I saw a Secret Service man jump in and the car began speeding toward the triple underpass. Before it reached that I turned to Sandra and I said, 'I want to see what is going on.'

So let's take her at her word. Before the limo has reached the underpass she has decided to race downstairs.

Assumption #1 Let's say that she begins her run from the fourth floor window as the limo reaches the underpass.
Assumption #2 Let's say the headshot is the last shot.
Assumption #3 Vicki runs all the way.

Using Mark Tyler's Motorcade mapping, Vicki's run begins about 8 seconds after the headshot. The Dillard pic is taken about eleven seconds after the headshot.
This means Vicki started her run 3 seconds before the Dillard pic so it is not surprising to find she is nowhere to be seen in it. Conversely, the Dillard pic demonstrates that Vicki had indeed already began her run.
There are two main sections to Vicki's run:
1) From the window to the top of the stairs.
2) Down 3 flights of stairs

I'll deal with the stairs first.
The video below is a timed recreation of Oswald's supposed scurry from the 6th floor to the second floor lunchroom. This means he has to descend four flights of stairs, whereas Vicki descends only three. I will note the time it takes 'Oswald' to reach the second floor, divide this time by four to get the time taken to descend each floor, then time this by three to get an approximate time for how long it took Vicki to descend 3 flights of stairs.
The time trial begins around 6:48 in the video. There is a timer for the trial itself.

In the time trial, 'Oswald' reaches the top of the 6th floor stairs at around 27 seconds.
'Oswald' reaches the second floor at around 46 seconds.
So, in this time trial it took 'Oswald' approximately 19 seconds to descend four flights of stairs.
For ease of arithmetic let's say it took him 20 seconds, that's 5 seconds per floor, which would make it 15 seconds for Vicki to get down the stairs and remember, in the time trial 'Oswald' isn't really running, unlike Vicki, so this estimation of 15 seconds might actually be a little over.

So, how long does it take for Vicki to get from the window to the top of the stairs?
Below is a plan of the fourth floor and the most probable route taken by Adams and Styles.

Using the scale provided in the diagram it is possible to determine that this distance Adams ran is just under 110 feet, but let's call it 110.
Assuming a very modest running speed of 6mph, this distance can be covered in 12.5 seconds.

So, from the moment of the headshot (last shot):

8 seconds pass before Adams sets off.
12.5 seconds to make it from the window to the top of the stairs
15 seconds to make it down to the first floor.

A total of 35.5 seconds for Adams to be on the first floor after the last shot which agrees nicely with her own estimation, given in her WC testimony of between 30 - 60 seconds. This would give Adams enough time to make it down to the first floor and out of the back door before Baker and Truly make it to the elevators. This is the only way the Stroud document can be correct.

Good god this actually gets worse by the minute.

Pictures with no point. Timelines that are questionable at best.

The biggest mistake I see is the timeline is not starting it with “once upon a time”. 

What happened to the key ingredient of Shelley and Lovelady being at the elevator?
You know the Shelley the stated from day 1 that they first went to the park where they encountered Calvery. You are thinking then that they sprinted to the park to talk Calvery and then sprinted back to make this post 30 second shot meeting?

This is the only way the Stroud document can be correct.

That is right the only way. OK then, it is agreed the Stroud document is wrong

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #368 on: March 05, 2024, 03:18:46 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #369 on: March 05, 2024, 03:26:08 PM »
So, you can't provide evidence for your bogus claim that Adams and Styles stayed on the 4th floor for several minutes. Got it!

Thanks for the confirmation that the whole thing is indeed a made up fantasy on your part.   Thumb1:

I thought you weren’t going to talk to me again. I said goodbye and everything. You really aren’t a man of your word.

It has all been done. You have seen it all. You just don’t like it. Of course you are helpless to explain why it is wrong, it is just not the fantasy you envisioned. 

I am Sorry Martin that you keep coming up short explaining your big claims. You made a big claim and then could not explain it, now running around like you have blinders on bouncing off the walls.

MW: “We know for a fact that Styles was photographed standing next to Sawyer's car, just before re-entering the TSBD through the front door before the building was sealed off, at around 12:36.

JN: You made this big claim so I asked:  “So you are not going to prove your claim. Instead, you want me to prove your claim for you. She was standing by Sawyers car is what?"

It doesn't really matter if you answer or not, it always some made up nonsense anyway. It just makes me laugh to hear it.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #370 on: March 05, 2024, 03:32:43 PM »
Jack's timings for Adams and Styles are based solely on the lies of Shelley and Lovelady. He's trying to drag Sawyer, Harkness and Barnett into it to make it look like he's got a valid argument but a quick look at his last few posts reveals he is completely out of his depth.
Like a true Nutter, he will resort to any kind of tactic to make it look like he's got a valid point.
The Stroud document can only work if Adams and Styles leave within seconds of the last shot. It's the only way they can get down the stairs before Truly and Baker come up without either pair seeing the other. The Dillard pic shows that Adams and Styles have already left the window within eleven seconds of the shooting which confirms Vicki's constant assertions that she left within seconds of the last shot.
Jack has to ignore all this evidence, drag witnesses into it who can't substantiate anything about when the girls took off, and rely on the testimony of proven liars.
He's almost as bad as Tricky Dicky.

What happened to the picture being an integral part of the understanding and Shelley and Lovelady being by the elevator proves it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #370 on: March 05, 2024, 03:32:43 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #371 on: March 05, 2024, 03:37:34 PM »
Harkness, Sawyer and Barnett have absolutely nothing to do with determining how quickly Adams and Styles took off.

Although this is absolutely true, it is still noteworthy that Sawyer arrived at the TSBD and parked his car near the front entrance between 12:34 and 12:36.
Styles was photograped standing next to Sawyer's car just before she re-entered the building, which at that time had not yet been sealed off.

This places Styles near the front door some 5 minutes after the shots were fired.

What Nessan can't explain is how she could have possibly been there so quickly if, as he falsely claims, she and Adams waited on the 4th floor for several minutes.
Another Martin Weidmann timeline all completely made up. Where is the high heel running and all the anguish?

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #372 on: March 05, 2024, 03:43:50 PM »
Agreed.

It is common for the LN's to start playing games and create diversions when they are asked questions they don't like and can't answer. For them it's all about the superficial "Oswald did it" regardless of what the evidence actually shows.
In this instance it is obvious from all the available evidence that Styles and Adams did in fact leave the 4th floor within seconds after the last shot, but a LN will never accept or admit that because the consequence is that Oswald (or anybody else for that matter) could not have come down the stairs within 75 seconds, without being seen, after the last shot.

You just don't like the answers but they never change as compared to this ever altered timelines with newly added and newly discarded information. Mostly it looks like you try to add what i tell you but with some odd pervasion. Oswald was seen by Truly and Baker. How come Adams and Styles weren't seen on the steps?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #372 on: March 05, 2024, 03:43:50 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #373 on: March 05, 2024, 04:48:27 PM »
You just don't like the answers but they never change as compared to this ever altered timelines with newly added and newly discarded information. Mostly it looks like you try to add what i tell you but with some odd pervasion. Oswald was seen by Truly and Baker. How come Adams and Styles weren't seen on the steps?

I already told you that it's a waste of my time to discuss anything with you, as I can't lower myself to your total level of ignorance.

So, why are you desperately trying to start a discussing anyway?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #374 on: March 05, 2024, 05:00:23 PM »
Let's carry on with the thought experiment and look at the timings of Baker and Truly to see how they match with the 35-36 seconds it takes Vicki and Sandra to reach the first floor.
One of the time trials Baker and Truly undertook had them reaching the second floor lunchroom in around 75 seconds after the last shot.
If we assume it takes them 10 seconds to run up a single flight of stairs to the second floor lunch room. This has them leaving the first floor around 65 seconds after the last shot. Let's say they're hanging around the elevators for 10 seconds, a long time when you're in a hurry. Actually let's call it 15 seconds. This would have them arriving at the elevators around 50 seconds after the first shot.
In this perfectly feasible scenario, Baker and Truly miss Adams and Styles by 10-15 seconds.
This is how it's possible for Adams and Styles to race down the stairs before Truly and Baker ascend the same stairs, and neither pair sees the other. This is the only way the Stroud document can work.

When Adams hits the first floor she sees Shelley and Lovelady off to her right as she races to the back door.
When Baker arrives in the same location seconds later he reports seeing two white men in the same general vicinity.
These two white men can only be Shelley and Lovelady. Their presence corroborated by two independent witnesses.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 05:48:38 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #374 on: March 05, 2024, 05:00:23 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #375 on: March 05, 2024, 05:23:06 PM »
Good god this actually gets worse by the minute.

Pictures with no point. Timelines that are questionable at best.

The biggest mistake I see is the timeline is not starting it with “once upon a time”. 

What happened to the key ingredient of Shelley and Lovelady being at the elevator?
You know the Shelley the stated from day 1 that they first went to the park where they encountered Calvery. You are thinking then that they sprinted to the park to talk Calvery and then sprinted back to make this post 30 second shot meeting?

This is the only way the Stroud document can be correct.

What a shock!!
No analysis or critique of the arguments presented, just the usual  BS: nothingness. Boring and irrelevant.

Read what I've posted for once.
I clearly state it's a thought experiment examining how quickly Adams could have made it downstairs after the last shot.
That's all it is.
It is still the case Adams sees Shelley and Lovelady on the first floor. That hasn't changed just because I'm examining how quickly Adams could have got downstairs. Her testimony hasn't changed just because I've focused on the specific aspect of how quickly she could've got down to the first floor. The corroboration of her WC testimony contained in the "lost interview" hasn't changed just because I've demonstrated she got down to the first floor in the time she actually testified she got down there, 30-60 seconds.

Do you understand that or do I need to draw you a diagram?

Timelines that are questionable at best

This is the only comment that comes close to a critique but, of course, you don't bother to mention which timelines and why they are questionable.
Provide a proper critique of the arguments I've put forward in the thought experiment. Show where you think it's wrong and why [I've already got the laughing emojis standing by].

:D :D :D
Jack has spoken!!
The evidence he doesn't like is wrong  :D :D :D
What a typical Nutter way to deal with key evidence.
The good news is you've had some kind of breakthrough - you now understand that the way I've presented my argument is the only way the Stroud document can work. Well done.

And while you're at it - other than the lies of Shelley and Lovelady, what is the key evidence that convinces you Adams did not race down the stairs seconds after the shooting?
Don't bother ducking this question. You will be dragged into an honest debate kicking and screaming if that's what it takes.