Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 37852 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #360 on: March 05, 2024, 01:19:10 AM »
Advertisement
If you can answer my question, just do so, instead of desperately trying to start a discussion.

If you can't provide evidence for your claim that Adams and Styles stayed on the 4th floor for several minutes after the shots, your claim is just as bogus as you are.

Weidman questions and never any answers.

No need to worry if I need fantasy or made-up witnesses, or make-believe evidence I will ask Dan. I am really going to miss you, so much valuable info, but I will manage.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #360 on: March 05, 2024, 01:19:10 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #361 on: March 05, 2024, 08:09:25 AM »
No, Adams and Styles not leaving immediately is based on the testimonies and timestamps provided by Sgt Harkness, Det Sawyer, Officer Barnett, Shelley, Lovelady, Adams, and Styles. The belief Adams and Styles left immediately is based solely on the testimony of Adams and Styles with nothing to support it.

Being bored would explain your overactive imagination.

Bye Dan, Sorry to always have to be the one to bring reality to the fantasy.

:D :D :D

I can't let this one go...
In the same short post you write that belief Adams and Styles did not leave immediately is based on the testimony of Adams and Styles and in the next sentence write that the belief Adams and Styles did leave immediately is based solely on the testimony of Adams and Styles!!!
 ???
Is this you bringing the reality to the fantasy :D :D :D
You are clearly unaware of the utter nonsense you are posting.
And while we're on the subject of fantasy - Harkness, Sawyer and Barnett have absolutely nothing to do with determining how quickly Adams and Styles took off. That is just more of your crazy  BS:

Please keep bringing the reality, it's really funny  Thumb1:

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #362 on: March 05, 2024, 09:12:31 AM »
While the Nutters choke on their own  BS:, let's do a thought experiment.
How fast could Adams and Styles have feasibly made it down to the first floor?
And remember Nutters, this is only a thought experiment.

Vicki stated - "I saw a Secret Service man jump in and the car began speeding toward the triple underpass. Before it reached that I turned to Sandra and I said, 'I want to see what is going on.'

So let's take her at her word. Before the limo has reached the underpass she has decided to race downstairs.

Assumption #1 Let's say that she begins her run from the fourth floor window as the limo reaches the underpass.
Assumption #2 Let's say the headshot is the last shot.
Assumption #3 Vicki runs all the way.

Using Mark Tyler's Motorcade mapping, Vicki's run begins about 8 seconds after the headshot. The Dillard pic is taken about eleven seconds after the headshot.
This means Vicki started her run 3 seconds before the Dillard pic so it is not surprising to find she is nowhere to be seen in it. Conversely, the Dillard pic demonstrates that Vicki had indeed already began her run.
There are two main sections to Vicki's run:
1) From the window to the top of the stairs.
2) Down 3 flights of stairs

I'll deal with the stairs first.
The video below is a timed recreation of Oswald's supposed scurry from the 6th floor to the second floor lunchroom. This means he has to descend four flights of stairs, whereas Vicki descends only three. I will note the time it takes 'Oswald' to reach the second floor, divide this time by four to get the time taken to descend each floor, then time this by three to get an approximate time for how long it took Vicki to descend 3 flights of stairs.
The time trial begins around 6:48 in the video. There is a timer for the trial itself.

In the time trial, 'Oswald' reaches the top of the 6th floor stairs at around 27 seconds.
'Oswald' reaches the second floor at around 46 seconds.
So, in this time trial it took 'Oswald' approximately 19 seconds to descend four flights of stairs.
For ease of arithmetic let's say it took him 20 seconds, that's 5 seconds per floor, which would make it 15 seconds for Vicki to get down the stairs and remember, in the time trial 'Oswald' isn't really running, unlike Vicki, so this estimation of 15 seconds might actually be a little over.

So, how long does it take for Vicki to get from the window to the top of the stairs?
Below is a plan of the fourth floor and the most probable route taken by Adams and Styles.

Using the scale provided in the diagram it is possible to determine that this distance Adams ran is just under 110 feet, but let's call it 110.
Assuming a very modest running speed of 6mph, this distance can be covered in 12.5 seconds.

So, from the moment of the headshot (last shot):

8 seconds pass before Adams sets off.
12.5 seconds to make it from the window to the top of the stairs
15 seconds to make it down to the first floor.

A total of 35.5 seconds for Adams to be on the first floor after the last shot which agrees nicely with her own estimation, given in her WC testimony of less than 60 seconds. This would give Adams enough time to make it down to the first floor and out of the back door before Baker and Truly make it to the elevators. This is the only way the Stroud document can be correct.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 03:42:46 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #362 on: March 05, 2024, 09:12:31 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #363 on: March 05, 2024, 09:22:58 AM »
Weidman questions and never any answers.

No need to worry if I need fantasy or made-up witnesses, or make-believe evidence I will ask Dan. I am really going to miss you, so much valuable info, but I will manage.

So, you can't provide evidence for your bogus claim that Adams and Styles stayed on the 4th floor for several minutes. Got it!

Thanks for the confirmation that the whole thing is indeed a made up fantasy on your part.   Thumb1:

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #364 on: March 05, 2024, 09:31:32 AM »

In the same short post you write that belief Adams and Styles did not leave immediately is based on the testimony of Adams and Styles and in the next sentence write that the belief Adams and Styles did leave immediately is based solely on the testimony of Adams and Styles!!!
 ???
And while we're on the subject of fantasy - Harkness, Sawyer and Barnett have absolutely nothing to do with determining how quickly Adams and Styles took off. That is just more of your crazy  BS:

Harkness, Sawyer and Barnett have absolutely nothing to do with determining how quickly Adams and Styles took off.

Although this is absolutely true, it is still noteworthy that Sawyer arrived at the TSBD and parked his car near the front entrance between 12:34 and 12:36.
Styles was photograped standing next to Sawyer's car just before she re-entered the building, which at that time had not yet been sealed off.

This places Styles near the front door some 5 minutes after the shots were fired.

What Nessan can't explain is how she could have possibly been there so quickly if, as he falsely claims, she and Adams waited on the 4th floor for several minutes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #364 on: March 05, 2024, 09:31:32 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #365 on: March 05, 2024, 01:38:35 PM »
Harkness, Sawyer and Barnett have absolutely nothing to do with determining how quickly Adams and Styles took off.

Although this is absolutely true, it is still noteworthy that Sawyer arrived at the TSBD and parked his car near the front entrance between 12:34 and 12:36.
Styles was photograped standing next to Sawyer's car just before she re-entered the building, which at that time had not yet been sealed off.

This places Styles near the front door some 5 minutes after the shots were fired.

What Nessan can't explain is how she could have possibly been there so quickly if, as he falsely claims, she and Adams waited on the 4th floor for several minutes.

Jack's timings for Adams and Styles are based solely on the lies of Shelley and Lovelady. He's trying to drag Sawyer, Harkness and Barnett into it to make it look like he's got a valid argument but a quick look at his last few posts reveals he is completely out of his depth.
Like a true Nutter, he will resort to any kind of tactic to make it look like he's got a valid point.
The Stroud document can only work if Adams and Styles leave within seconds of the last shot. It's the only way they can get down the stairs before Truly and Baker come up without either pair seeing the other. The Dillard pic shows that Adams and Styles have already left the window within eleven seconds of the shooting which confirms Vicki's constant assertions that she left within seconds of the last shot.
Jack has to ignore all this evidence, drag witnesses into it who can't substantiate anything about when the girls took off, and rely on the testimony of proven liars.
He's almost as bad as Tricky Dicky.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #366 on: March 05, 2024, 01:50:06 PM »
Jack's timings for Adams and Styles are based solely on the lies of Shelley and Lovelady. He's trying to drag Sawyer, Harkness and Barnett into it to make it look like he's got a valid argument but a quick look at his last few posts reveals he is completely out of his depth.
Like a true Nutter, he will resort to any kind of tactic to make it look like he's got a valid point.
The Stroud document can only work if Adams and Styles leave within seconds of the last shot. It's the only way they can get down the stairs before Truly and Baker come up without either pair seeing the other. The Dillard pic shows that Adams and Styles have already left the window within eleven seconds of the shooting which confirms Vicki's constant assertions that she left within seconds of the last shot.
Jack has to ignore all this evidence, drag witnesses into it who can't substantiate anything about when the girls took off, and rely on the testimony of proven liars.
He's almost as bad as Tricky Dicky.

Agreed.

It is common for the LN's to start playing games and create diversions when they are asked questions they don't like and can't answer. For them it's all about the superficial "Oswald did it" regardless of what the evidence actually shows.
In this instance it is obvious from all the available evidence that Styles and Adams did in fact leave the 4th floor within seconds after the last shot, but a LN will never accept or admit that because the consequence is that Oswald (or anybody else for that matter) could not have come down the stairs within 75 seconds, without being seen, after the last shot.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 02:45:15 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #366 on: March 05, 2024, 01:50:06 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #367 on: March 05, 2024, 03:12:16 PM »

???

That is correct. I would not be so quick to show that you did not understand it. It is not a good look. Their collective statements provided the information that they left later than immediately.

You know you can't be missed if you are not gone.