Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 36162 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2024, 10:27:28 PM »
Advertisement
I deduced this information. (1) Adams exited the dock at say 100 sec. (2) An Officer took sentry on the railway line between the grassy knoll carpark & the TSBD at say 300 sec. (3) Adams should have been able to join the throng in the carpark well before 300 sec, unless (4) Adams took more than 200 sec to get to the sentry. (5) Adams should have been able to make her way along & over some rails & rough ground to the carpark in less than 100 sec, which (6) is a problem.

So, it's speculation. Got it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2024, 10:27:28 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2024, 10:41:19 PM »
Miss Adams: Yes, sir; going down the stairs toward the back, I was running. I ran to the railroad tracks.

You are aware, are you not, that there is a railroad track directly next to the TSBD annex which goes behind the loading dock?

So, Adams and Styles, after leaving the loading dock were always going to be running "to the railroad tracks".

The decision to run there could have easily be made just after they left the loading dock. And it wouldn't have been a difficult decision to make, as they knew that the shots were fired at the motorcade as it passed the grassy knoll.
There wouldn't have been much point in running in the other direction, would it now?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2024, 11:53:45 PM »
From her FBI statement:

“Sandra Styles and I then ran out of the building via the stairs and went in the direction of the railroad where we had observed other people running.“

I have never heard of  anyone saying people other than Adams & Styles were running around the northeast corner of the TSBD towards the railroad yard. And the fact that Adams said “had observed” indicates to me that they must have seen them running from the fourth floor window. If not, I think that it would have made better sense for them to use the elevator and front door to get to Elm Street where the shooting occurred.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2024, 11:53:45 PM »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2024, 11:56:52 PM »
So, it's speculation. Got it.
Based on statements.
Anyhow, my speculation is better than your factoids.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 05:24:23 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2024, 05:33:48 AM »
Based on statements.
Anyhow, my speculation is better than your factoids.

Hiliarious and pathetically sad at the same time.

Pardon me, oh great one, if I have offended you  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Btw, it's not really my problem that you clearly do not know the evidence in this case. It's not a factoid that Styles re-entered the TSBD at the front entrance before it was locked down at around 12:36 (according to Sergeant Harkness). It is a fact. It's also a fact that Styles was photographed standing near the front entrance steps just prior to the re-entry, so we know she was indeed there at that time. Now, in case you can't figure this out by yourself, this would mean that Adams and Styles only had about 5 minutes to walk three sides of the building and partly on a railroad track to get from the loading dock, on high heels, to the front entrance. That alone destroys your speculation.

Perhaps your next bit of speculation will be that they flew to the front entrance, could that be?

Please try to learn the evidence before you say something stupid again.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 06:40:40 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2024, 05:33:48 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2024, 06:05:27 AM »
From her FBI statement:

“Sandra Styles and I then ran out of the building via the stairs and went in the direction of the railroad where we had observed other people running.“

I have never heard of  anyone saying people other than Adams & Styles were running around the northeast corner of the TSBD towards the railroad yard. And the fact that Adams said “had observed” indicates to me that they must have seen them running from the fourth floor window. If not, I think that it would have made better sense for them to use the elevator and front door to get to Elm Street where the shooting occurred.

I have never heard of  anyone saying people other than Adams & Styles were running around the northeast corner of the TSBD towards the railroad yard.

That's because nobody (to my knowledge) has ever said that and they did in fact run towards the railroad yard.

And the fact that Adams said “had observed” indicates to me that they must have seen them running from the fourth floor window.

I think you mean Styles, but regardless, it can indicate that to you as much as you like, but that doesn't mean it's true. They could just as easily have seen people running towards the railway yard when they arrived on the loading dock.

If not, I think that it would have made better sense for them to use the elevator and front door to get to Elm Street where the shooting occurred.

Trying to explain why somebody did something by arguing what, in your opinion, they should have done differently if your assumption isn't correct is not only a flawed argument, it's also a very weak one.

You are trying to read way too much into a choice of words by the FBI agent who wrote the FD 302 report on Styles.

You are also ignoring the fact that there is no argument about the route Adams and Styles took after leaving the TSBD at the back; towards the railroad tracks (where a police man told then to return to the building), along the side of the TSBD annex and along the front of the building towards the main entrance. There also can not be any argument about the fact that Styles re-entered the building before it was locked down (at around 1:36, according to Sergeant Harkness) and that she was photographed standing near the front entrance steps moments earlier. This means that Adams and Styles, at best, only had a 5 minute window to complete their journey from they arrival at the loading dock to the front entrance. Any additional time they would have spent at the window would reduce the time frame available to them. So, unless you are willing to argue that these women, wearing high heels shoes, could have managed to walk around three sides of the building, partly on railroad tracks, you really haven't got much of a case other than your assumption that they stayed at the window longer than Adams said.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 06:42:10 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2024, 11:38:43 AM »
CE 1381 (March 23, 1964) Statement from Victoria Adams:

Sandra Styles and I then ran out of the building via the stairs and went in the direction of the railroad where we had observed other people running.

Again, I have seen no evidence that anyone other than Adams and Styles were running towards the railroad yard from the area of the northeast corner of the TSBD. However, the fourth floor window, where the ladies were watching the motorcade from, provides a great vantage point for “observing other people running” in the direction of the railroad yards. But not until at least a minute and 15 seconds after the shots.

I am not arguing this. Just explaining my point of view. Believe whatever you wish. I couldn’t care less.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2024, 11:38:43 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2024, 11:53:34 AM »
CE 1381 (March 23, 1964) Statement from Victoria Adams:

Sandra Styles and I then ran out of the building via the stairs and went in the direction of the railroad where we had observed other people running.

Again, I have seen no evidence that anyone other than Adams and Styles were running towards the railroad yard from the area of the northeast corner of the TSBD. However, the fourth floor window, where the ladies were watching the motorcade from, provides a great vantage point for “observing other people running” in the direction of the railroad yards. But not until at least a minute and 15 seconds after the shots.

I am not arguing this. Just explaining my point of view. Believe whatever you wish. I couldn’t care less.

If you are not arguing it, why do you bring it up? Of course you are arguing it!

It seems your point of view is seriously flawed, because if Adams and Styles had waited at least 75 seconds before running down the stairs they would have encountered Truly and Baker.

Believe whatever you wish. I couldn’t care less.

Why so touchy? I can't help it that your point of view does not match the known facts...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 09:25:25 PM by Martin Weidmann »