Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 39130 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2024, 12:01:17 PM »
Advertisement
 ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2024, 12:01:17 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2024, 12:44:08 PM »
::)

How does it feel when you run out of arguments?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2024, 04:00:46 PM »
Further confirmation that Adams and Styles saw people running from the fourth floor window:

CE 1381 Sandra Styles statement to the FBI (March 19, 1964):

I recall that on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, while watching the motorcade at sometime between 12 :15 PM and 12:30 PM, possibly about 12:20 I heard shots but thought at the time that they were fireworks . I was unaware of the place
the shots came from . I saw people running and others lie down on the ground and realized something was happening but did not know exactly what was happening. VICTORIA ADAMS and I left the office at this time, went down the back stairs and left the building at the back door .

Combine this with Adams’ CE1381 statement:

“Sandra Styles and I then ran out of the building via the stairs and went in the direction of the railroad where we had observed other people running.“

It appears obvious to me that they were still at the fourth floor window when they observed people were running toward the railroad yards. And that this observation caused them to decide to go to the back stairs and door instead of out the front door via the elevator to Elm Street.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2024, 04:00:46 PM »

Offline Michael Capasse

« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2024, 04:54:25 PM »
People were running in all directions it was chaos. The girls left immediately.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2024, 05:16:22 PM »
Further confirmation that Adams and Styles saw people running from the fourth floor window:

CE 1381 Sandra Styles statement to the FBI (March 19, 1964):

I recall that on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, while watching the motorcade at sometime between 12 :15 PM and 12:30 PM, possibly about 12:20 I heard shots but thought at the time that they were fireworks . I was unaware of the place
the shots came from . I saw people running and others lie down on the ground and realized something was happening but did not know exactly what was happening. VICTORIA ADAMS and I left the office at this time, went down the back stairs and left the building at the back door .

Combine this with Adams’ CE1381 statement:

“Sandra Styles and I then ran out of the building via the stairs and went in the direction of the railroad where we had observed other people running.“

It appears obvious to me that they were still at the fourth floor window when they observed people were running toward the railroad yards. And that this observation caused them to decide to go to the back stairs and door instead of out the front door via the elevator to Elm Street.

You keep on repeating the same flawed argument, filled with assumptions, and ignore the fact the we know that they took the stairs at the back of the building. Those same steps were used by Truly and Baker, who had a brief encounter with Oswald on the 2nd floor about 90 seconds after the shots and then climbed up the stairs further. If, as you insist, Adams and Styles did not leave the window on the 4th floor until 75 seconds after the shots they would have run into Baker and Truly as they were coming up, and that simply didn't happen.

No matter how often you repeat it, your argument simply does not fit the known facts and goes nowhere fast.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2024, 05:16:22 PM »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2024, 07:10:27 PM »
Hiliarious and pathetically sad at the same time.

Pardon me, oh great one, if I have offended you  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Btw, it's not really my problem that you clearly do not know the evidence in this case. It's not a factoid that Styles re-entered the TSBD at the front entrance before it was locked down at around 12:36 (according to Sergeant Harkness). It is a fact. It's also a fact that Styles was photographed standing near the front entrance steps just prior to the re-entry, so we know she was indeed there at that time. Now, in case you can't figure this out by yourself, this would mean that Adams and Styles only had about 5 minutes to walk three sides of the building and partly on a railroad track to get from the loading dock, on high heels, to the front entrance. That alone destroys your speculation.

Perhaps your next bit of speculation will be that they flew to the front entrance, could that be?

Please try to learn the evidence before you say something stupid again.
So, u are speculating that an Officer or Officers took sentry near the railtracks between the TSBD & the grassy knoll carpark well before 300 sec after the shooting.
I said about 300 sec after.
Is my speculation better than yours?
I guess that it would be difficult to re-find the names of Officers, & re-find whether they were ordered to take sentry (or their own decision).
And even so it might be difficult to calculate the timelines.
Help needed.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 08:56:59 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2024, 07:13:06 PM »
Excerpt from “The Girl On The Stairs” by Barry Ernst (page 34) and Warren Report (page 154):

If Miss Adams accurately recalled meeting Shelley and Lovelady when she reached the bottom of the stairs, then her estimate of the time when she descended from the fourth floor is incorrect, and she actually came down the stairs several minutes after Oswald and after Truly and Baker as well.

Vicky Adams says Belin asked her if she could be mistaken about the timing. And she says her answer to Belin’s question was “Yes sir, there is a strong possibility that I could be wrong.”

I believe that Vicky Adams was miffed when she found out that the WC concluded that she actually was wrong without performing a stopwatch trial of her activity. However, it isn’t simply a matter of doing a stopwatch trial unless it can be established approximately when she actually left the window. A look at the Bell film that I linked on an earlier post in this thread (via another thread) shows us that even after a minute and fifteen seconds there still wasn’t people running across Elm Street and up the grassy knoll towards the railroad yards. And since both Adams’ and Styles’ statements to the FBI indicate they saw people running toward the railroad yards, it follows that they must have still been at the fourth floor window at least until after the 1-minute and 15-seconds after the shots. Otherwise there was no opportunity for them to see the people running during their trek downstairs.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2024, 07:13:06 PM »

Offline Michael Capasse

« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2024, 07:36:08 PM »
People were running as soon as the limo left.  - Newman and wife "hit the dirt"
There is no way to know V A waited until she saw -  what we see in the Bell film before running. you're just making that up.
She said it. Styles said. and Garner said it  - and it was before the cop came up. The girls left immediately.