Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Rosemary Willis: conspiracy theorist  (Read 4816 times)

Online Sean Kneringer

Rosemary Willis: conspiracy theorist
« on: December 27, 2023, 04:49:18 PM »
Advertisement
Article from 1979:

JFK Assassination Forum

Rosemary Willis: conspiracy theorist
« on: December 27, 2023, 04:49:18 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

Re: Rosemary Willis: conspiracy theorist
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2023, 07:41:09 PM »
Her confusion is understandable (she was ten) but her father's account here is, let's say, questionable. He testified to this (the building he is referring to is the TSBD):

Mr. LIEBELER. Did you actually observe the President when he was hit in head?
Mr. WILLIS. No, sir; I did not. I couldn't see that well, and I was more concerned about the shots coming from that building. The minute the third shot was fired, I screamed, hoping the policeman would hear me, to ring that building because it had to come from there. Being directly across the street from the building, made it much more clear to those standing there than the people who were on the side of the street where the building was.
Mr. LIEBELER. So you thought you had picked out a particular building at the time when you heard shots?
Mr. WILLIS. Absolutely.
Mr. LIEBELER. What building was that?
Mr. WILLIS. The Texas School Book Depository Building.
Mr. LIEBELER. You were pretty sure?
Mr. WILLIS. I felt certain. I even looked for smoke, and I knew it came from high up.

In the article he says he saw the president get hit in the head, that "it blew up like a halo. The brains and matter went to the left and rear." So he goes from not seeing the hit to seeing it hit and seeing the matter? It's another example for me (it's not a short list either) of how what these people read or heard affected, consciously or not, their memories. How else could Willis go from not seeing anything hitting JFK to this description? Repressed memory?

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/willis_p.htm

« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 05:00:31 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2023, 11:59:35 PM »
  Willis major contribution to proving a Conspiracy is his Willis 5. That pic shows: (1) The Black Dog Man, and (2) ONLY 2 MEN standing on The Steps. The JFK Limo is also coming down Elm St and POOF, somehow we suddenly get 3 guys standing on The Steps when the Kill Shot strikes. AND THEN, per the NIX FILM, immediately following the Kill Shot, we have a WHITE SHIRT MAN moving up The Steps and disappearing into dark shadow. Of course, NONE of the 3 guys that allegedly were standing on The Steps was wearing a WHITE SHIRT. These images conflict with each other.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 12:00:45 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2023, 11:59:35 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2023, 02:08:52 PM »
That pic shows: (1) The Black Dog Man, and (2) ONLY 2 MEN standing on The Steps.

It shows the same 3 men as seen in the other images  :)

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2023, 05:27:01 PM »

If you have a Willis 5 with better definition, please post it for this Forum to evaluate. The actual pic you have posted Only shows 2 MEN. The Ghosty drawing you have supplied is Proof of nothing. And remember that the Top of the head of the alleged Mr Hudson BRIGHTLY reflected the Sunlight. These 2 figures are standing amidst Full Sunlight. There is no trace of Reflected Sunlight anywhere close to head height around these 2 Men. Based on what I see on your posted Willis 5, there are only 2 MEN standing on The Steps. 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 06:02:49 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2023, 05:27:01 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2023, 06:12:18 PM »
If you have a Willis 5 with better definition, please post it for this Forum to evaluate. The actual pic you have posted Only shows 2 MEN. The Ghosty drawing you have supplied is Proof of nothing. And remember that the Top of the head of the alleged Mr Hudson BRIGHTLY reflected the Sunlight. These 2 figures are standing amidst Full Sunlight. There is no trace of Reflected Sunlight anywhere close to head height around these 2 Men. Based on what we see on your posted Willis 5, there are only 2 MEN standing on The Steps.

I'm not going to get in to a discussion over this until you are able to supply an image to back up your claim.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2023, 06:23:32 PM »

Here's my image. It's Willis 5 which I referenced earlier in this thread. I see 2 MEN standing on The Steps. Duncan, it's your turn now. What do You actually see?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 06:29:48 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2023, 06:23:32 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2023, 06:25:49 PM »
    Here's my image. This is Willis 5, which I referenced earlier on this thread. I see 2 MEN standing on The Steps. Your turn Duncan.

I win.  :)