Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Groden's 16mm Copy Of The Wiegman Film  (Read 8202 times)

Offline Steve Barber

Re: Groden's 16mm Copy Of The Wiegman Film
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2023, 01:08:06 AM »
Advertisement
John Mytton

Royell like a 12 year old class clown, just wants to be the centre of attention, I wouldn't take his empty words too seriously because not one of his theories has ever panned out.

Agreed.

The way he says "more to come" or some other such nonsense is just further proof of not wanting to divert attention away from himself, from what he believes is the limelight!
Whereas Lner's just lay all their evidence out for examination and go from there, but for some reason a lot of CT's just want to dribble out their theories while they think we will breathlessly wait for some sort of conclusion, it's a very strange tactic!

Amen to that!  Trying to get Mr. Storing to present photographic proof to support his claim(s) is like pulling teeth, I've noticed.

What I find funny is that Royell is on record as claiming the Zapruder Film is "bogus", but when I pointed out that Knott Labs relied on the Zapruder Film in it's findings, he quickly changes the subject and a few posts later, out come the Knotts Lab misrepresentations again, it's an endless cycle.

Yessir.  Very funny how these guys like to dis the Zapruder film, claim it's "fake" , tampered with, bogus, a hoax, but when they're backed into a corner they can't do without it! 

Another example of his niggling is when I pointed out the antenna over the right door on the Lead car and he kept denying it and because he thought he had an advantage, he kept repeatedly implying that all of my other work was not to be trusted but when I found proof that he couldn't deny, he went silent! He never even acknowledged that I was right and an apology would have been nice, but no, just more silence.

Typical CT.  won't admit when they're wrong/  EVER. Even the proof of their mistake is provided in living color, they still won't admit their mistake. Silence is golden to them, but it only proves the LN point, and then some.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2023, 01:08:06 AM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2023, 01:19:23 AM »
There can be no possibility for truth when you are doing a recreation for money to satisfy your client who was footing the bill.
Even Blind Freddy with a more than passing interest in this case can see the myriad of mistakes in the Knotts Lab analysis.

Sorry Royell, the only SCIENCE that can be seen here, is Knott Labs satisfying their PAYING client!

"Knott Laboratory was hired by John Orr,....."
https://knottlab.com/blog/knott-laboratory-presents-digital-reconstruction-and-findings-on-the-assassination-of-president-john-f-kennedy/
Nuff said!

Since you mentioned Cyril Wecht, here's Cyril Wecht's SBF recreation which has even more errors than the Knotts Lab failure.

JohnM

Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1:

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2023, 02:41:38 AM »

What new? 2 LN's now morphing into SCIENCE DENIERS. 1 of 'em claiming he knows more than SCIENCE, the other trashing Cyril Wecht whose medical credentials are Top Shelf. This is what I mean by LN's being on TILT since the Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENCE found the, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE". This is the same SCIENCE that is used in court rooms across this country day-in and day-out. You 2 are nothing more than FLAT EARTHER'S who now can Not bring themselves to abandon a half baked THEORY that was hatched in a basement.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2023, 02:41:38 AM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2023, 03:48:46 AM »
What new? 2 LN's now morphing into SCIENCE DENIERS. 1 of 'em claiming he knows more than SCIENCE, the other trashing Cyril Wecht whose medical credentials are Top Shelf. This is what I mean by LN's being on TILT since the Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENCE found the, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE". This is the same SCIENCE that is used in court rooms across this country day-in and day-out. You 2 are nothing more than FLAT EARTHER'S who now can Not bring themselves to abandon a half baked THEORY that was hatched in a basement.   

That's correct, Royell Storing!  I'm trashing Wecht because his demonstrations are dishonest HOGWASH, and you know it, and so does he!  You know darned well that Kennedy and Connally weren't seated the way he sets those chairs up for his stand-ins.  Connally's seat was lower, and to Kennedy's left.  Kennedy was hugging the side of the car, as close as he could so he could rest his arm on the side rail.  So why does Wecht not get two chairs that accomodate the actual way the two men were seated?  He could if he wanted to, but if he were to reveal to the unknowing audience just how they were seated, it would destroy his entire "case".  He's a turd, and that you support him and his flat out dishonest misrepresentation of how the men were actually seated makes you one, as well!

The single bullet fact would be impossible if both Kennedy and Connally were seated the way Wecht sets up the stand-ins during his presentation, but they weren't seated Wecht's dishonest way!  So cut the crap, Storing!

Secondly, the type of animation that Dale Myers produced is used in a court of law, all over the world!  You don't know half of what has been going on around you, Mr. Storing!  You're nothing but a conspiracy buff who thinks everyone wearing an overcoat in Dealep Plaza killed JFK!  You haven't a clue of the people who peer reveiewd Dale Myers work before it went public! So why don[t you look it up!  That's asking too much, though.  You'll find out that you're full of nothing but hot air if you did look it up, and that's more than likely why you won't!

Lastly, once again you've avoided answering the points I raised in my last post. That says a lot about you.     
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 04:12:47 AM by Steve Barber »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2023, 05:33:20 PM »
That's correct, Royell Storing!  I'm trashing Wecht because his demonstrations are dishonest HOGWASH, and you know it, and so does he!  You know darned well that Kennedy and Connally weren't seated the way he sets those chairs up for his stand-ins.  Connally's seat was lower, and to Kennedy's left.  Kennedy was hugging the side of the car, as close as he could so he could rest his arm on the side rail.  So why does Wecht not get two chairs that accomodate the actual way the two men were seated?  He could if he wanted to, but if he were to reveal to the unknowing audience just how they were seated, it would destroy his entire "case".  He's a turd, and that you support him and his flat out dishonest misrepresentation of how the men were actually seated makes you one, as well!

The single bullet fact would be impossible if both Kennedy and Connally were seated the way Wecht sets up the stand-ins during his presentation, but they weren't seated Wecht's dishonest way!  So cut the crap, Storing!

Secondly, the type of animation that Dale Myers produced is used in a court of law, all over the world!  You don't know half of what has been going on around you, Mr. Storing!  You're nothing but a conspiracy buff who thinks everyone wearing an overcoat in Dealep Plaza killed JFK!  You haven't a clue of the people who peer reveiewd Dale Myers work before it went public! So why don[t you look it up!  That's asking too much, though.  You'll find out that you're full of nothing but hot air if you did look it up, and that's more than likely why you won't!

Lastly, once again you've avoided answering the points I raised in my last post. That says a lot about you.     

Cyril Wecht is an exceptionally accomplished forensic pathologist. Your questioning his medical opinions, (which SCIENCE has proven to be Correct), is like Goober Pyle critiquing the chess play of Bobby Fischer. Know your limitations!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2023, 05:33:20 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2023, 05:49:10 PM »
      Cyril Wecht is an exceptionally accomplished forensic pathologist. Your questioning his medical opinions, (which SCIENCE has proven to be Correct), is like Goober Pyle critiquing the chess play of Bobby Fischer. Know your limitations!

I'm not questioning his "medical opinons". I know his reputation as a coroner is exceptional, but his constant flat out lying about how Kennedy and Connally are seated in the limousine during assassination are two different things because it's a known fact that Wecht is PURPOSELY, dishonestly misleading people with lies about the actual positions of Kennedy and Connally!  You are just plain off your nut by ignoring this fact, Storing.  "SCIENCE" has NOT proven Wecht correct!  Stop saying that.  It has not proven him correct! Face it and accept it.  "SCIENCE" will never confirm anything Wecht does regarding the single bullet fact as long as he purposely and dishonestly continues to falsely demonstrate the seating arrangements of Kennedy and Connally during the shooting!  PERIOD!  And speaking of Goober Pyle.  You have the mentality level of dryer lint for believing Cyril Wecht is credible with his  dishonest display of how Kennedy and Connally were seated in the limousine, during the assassination.  So put that in your beverage and drink it.   

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2023, 06:34:50 PM »
  I'm not questioning his "medical opinons". I know his reputation as a coroner is exceptional, but his constant flat out lying about how Kennedy and Connally are seated in the limousine during assassination are two different things because it's a known fact that Wecht is PURPOSELY, dishonestly misleading people with lies about the actual positions of Kennedy and Connally!  You are just plain off your nut by ignoring this fact, Storing.  "SCIENCE" has NOT proven Wecht correct!  Stop saying that.  It has not proven him correct! Face it and accept it.  "SCIENCE" will never confirm anything Wecht does regarding the single bullet fact as long as he purposely and dishonestly continues to falsely demonstrate the seating arrangements of Kennedy and Connally during the shooting!  PERIOD!  And speaking of Goober Pyle.  You have the mentality level of dryer lint for believing Cyril Wecht is credible with his  dishonest display of how Kennedy and Connally were seated in the limousine, during the assassination.  So put that in your beverage and drink it.

You continue proving me correct as to your being on TILT. Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENCE finding that the "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE", does prove Wecht to be Correct. You SCIENCE DENIERS are outta control with your yelling and screaming, name calling, etc. This is probably the same denial seizures that some were afflicted with after Columbus proved the Earth was Not Flat. You're fighting with SCIENCE now, which is Way above your weight  See Billy Conn.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2023, 06:34:50 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2023, 09:22:16 PM »
     You continue proving me correct as to your being on TILT. Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENCE finding that the "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE", does prove Wecht to be Correct. You SCIENCE DENIERS are outta control with your yelling and screaming, name calling, etc. This is probably the same denial seizures that some were afflicted with after Columbus proved the Earth was Not Flat. You're fighting with SCIENCE now, which is Way above your weight  See Billy Conn.

You continue to prove me correct that you have the mentality level of dryer lint.