Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Groden's 16mm Copy Of The Wiegman Film  (Read 8151 times)

Online Royell Storing

Groden's 16mm Copy Of The Wiegman Film
« on: December 13, 2023, 10:58:22 PM »
Advertisement
Over on YOU TUBE, Theory has posted  "Raw Footage #86: Robert Groden's original scan of his 16mm copy of Dave Wiegman's Film". This is the best Wiegman copy I have ever seen. Still jiggly at points and tough to make out. That said, The Prayer Man Corner and the SMOKE HOVERING Above the Picket Fence is clear. That Prayer Man corner looks sketchy. The shadow running N-S down the TSBD front steps looks unusually Black. And when I say Black, I mean JET, JET BLACK. Also,that same shadow is STRAIGHT assa string.

JFK Assassination Forum

Groden's 16mm Copy Of The Wiegman Film
« on: December 13, 2023, 10:58:22 PM »

Offline John Mytton

Re: Groden's 16mm Copy Of The Wiegman Film
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2023, 11:11:50 PM »
  Over on YOU TUBE, Theory has posted  "Raw Footage #86: Robert Groden's original scan of his 16mm copy of Dave Wiegman's Film". This is the best Wiegman copy I have ever seen. Still jiggly at points and tough to make out. That said, The Prayer Man Corner and the SMOKE HOVERING Above the Picket Fence is clear. That Prayer Man corner looks sketchy. The shadow running N-S down the TSBD front steps looks unusually Black. And when I say Black, I mean JET, JET BLACK. Also,that same shadow is STRAIGHT assa string.

How can we trust any technical analysis from Royell when he lacks the simple technical expertise to post a YouTube video?

Here is the video which is a higher quality than some others, but all the scenes of the picket fence are a mess of motion blur, if anyone can see the clear smoke please take a frame grab and point it out??

JohnM

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2023, 11:27:26 PM »
How can we trust any technical analysis from Royell when he lacks the simple technical expertise to post a YouTube video?

Here is the video which is a higher quality than some others, but all the scenes of the picket fence are a mess of motion blur, if anyone can see the clear smoke please take a frame grab and point it out??

JohnM

You're welcome John. The alleged smoke above the picket fence is clear. You need to get serious and employ frame-by-frame. Theory is in Groden's good graces. This means more good stuff like this coming down the pipe. It's all crashing down around the LN's now. And it started with the Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENCE finding the, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE".  The JFK Assassination Conspiracy has Now been Proven and CT's are emboldened by SCIENCE. 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 11:28:25 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2023, 11:27:26 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2023, 11:32:44 PM »

JohnM

John - How about You post your own Wiegman Film copy and we compare it to the Groden 16mm copy above? Your previously posted NIX FILM Copy provided big dividends for the CT Movement, so let's see if you can go 2-FOR-2.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 11:34:03 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2023, 11:33:48 PM »

Suddenly, it's "alleged" ...  :D

You're welcome John. The alleged smoke above the picket fence is clear. You need to get serious and employ frame-by-frame. Theory is in Groden's good graces. This means more good stuff like this coming down the pipe. It's all crashing down around the LN's now. And it started with the Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENCE finding the, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE".  The JFK Assassination Conspiracy has Now been Proven and CT's are emboldened by SCIENCE. 

The CTs can't tell fall foliage from gunsmoke.  ::)

I so enjoy the "Oldies".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2023, 11:33:48 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2023, 11:39:48 PM »
  Why don't you look at the Groden 16mm copy before posting those old still frames. This is where you guys are. Stuck inna time lock as the walls are crashing down around you. The Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENCE finding that the, "SBT" IS IMPOSSIBLE" has proved multiple shooter(s). You LN's are now re-running your golden oldies. The Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENCE finding has rendered this schtick obsolete.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2023, 11:41:02 PM »
Suddenly, it's "alleged" ...  :D

The CTs can't tell fall foliage from gunsmoke.  ::)

I so enjoy the "Oldies".

Thanks Jerry, as usual your cross referenced image analysis is impeccable and in this case you have gone way further than the proverbial extra mile! Thumb1:

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2023, 11:41:02 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2023, 11:54:00 PM »
  Why don't you look at the Groden 16mm copy before posting those old still frames.

Are you saying that you are referring to a different spot which clearly shows foliage in the plethora of photographs in the JFK image historic record?
And if so please post some screen grabs? Thanks in advance!

JohnM