Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CTers do you have any evidence other than hearsay?  (Read 6970 times)

Offline Wesley Johnson

CTers do you have any evidence other than hearsay?
« on: March 10, 2018, 11:34:15 PM »
Advertisement
CTers, could one of you cite any solid, physical, or ballistic evidence that points to anyone other than Oswald or a second shooter? Most of you always claim that there is no physical or ballistic evidence linked to Oswald. So, convince the rest of us by naming the evidence you have. I don't mean the usual smoke and mirrors you guys put out. I mean evidence. Like maybe a rifle, bullet, fragment, prints. Anything at all will do.

JFK Assassination Forum

CTers do you have any evidence other than hearsay?
« on: March 10, 2018, 11:34:15 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: CTers do you have any evidence other than hearsay?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 05:52:03 AM »
CTers, could one of you cite any solid, physical, or ballistic evidence that points to anyone other than Oswald or a second shooter? Most of you always claim that there is no physical or ballistic evidence linked to Oswald. So, convince the rest of us by naming the evidence you have. I don't mean the usual smoke and mirrors you guys put out. I mean evidence. Like maybe a rifle, bullet, fragment, prints. Anything at all will do.

Too soon. Try again in 2072.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 04:40:39 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 03:19:26 PM »
Too soon. Ask in another 54 years.

Good a sense of humor. Thanks for posting Bill. So, from you the answer is no to the CTers having any physical or ballistic evidence to point at anyone other than Oswald. Could you tell me which theory you believe.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 03:19:26 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 04:53:50 PM »

Good a sense of humor. Thanks for posting Bill. So, from you the answer is no to the CTers having any physical or ballistic evidence to point at anyone other than Oswald. Could you tell me which theory you believe.

Only CYA works for me.

PS: Note that I've just edited my previous post. Now a little more nuanced. Lets see if the mouth-breathers can do the math
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 05:06:52 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 05:44:23 PM »

Why don't you post your evidence proving it was Oswald, first?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 05:44:23 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 06:27:12 PM »
Why don't you post your evidence proving it was Oswald, first?

Ray the point of this post is do CTers have any evidence. The physical and ballistic evidence has been well established for decades now. And CTers are always saying that the burden of proof is on the people who believe Oswald acted alone. This is not a court of law and neither side is compelled to "prove" anything.  The best ploy the CTers have that I have seen on here is, that a CTer will wait until the LNers, as you guys call them, posts something and then try and dispute it without really ever saying or citing any real evidence at all. All the CTers have is stuff like "I had a friend, that knew a guy, that had a girlfriend, that had a friend, that said he overheard someone say, they knew a guy that saw something." It really is fascinating and hilarious. Can you cite any credible, physical, ballistic evidence that points away from Oswald or points to a second gunman? 

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 07:28:47 PM »

Ray the point of this post is do CTers have any evidence. The physical and ballistic evidence has been well established for decades now. And CTers are always saying that the burden of proof is on the people who believe Oswald acted alone. This is not a court of law and neither side is compelled to "prove" anything.  The best ploy the CTers have that I have seen on here is, that a CTer will wait until the LNers, as you guys call them, posts something and then try and dispute it without really ever saying or citing any real evidence at all. All the CTers have is stuff like "I had a friend, that knew a guy, that had a girlfriend, that had a friend, that said he overheard someone say, they knew a guy that saw something." It really is fascinating and hilarious. Can you cite any credible, physical, ballistic evidence that points away from Oswald or points to a second gunman?

Setting the assassination aside for the moment (if there had been no motorcade at all) if what Oswald was shooting at were just regular citizens in an open car and he scored a twofer and headshot, such a case would be old news by Monday. Oswald would be seen as mentally deranged and upset by his separation.

Then tried 'n fried.

The difference between CTers and LNers is that CTers can't quite fathom that spombleprofglidnoctobuns happens; that a David can bring down a Goliath.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 07:36:26 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 07:28:47 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2018, 08:16:07 PM »
Setting the assassination aside for the moment (if there had been no motorcade at all) if what Oswald was shooting at were just regular citizens in an open car and he scored a twofer and headshot, such a case would be old news by Monday. Oswald would be seen as mentally deranged and upset by his separation.

Then tried 'n fried.

The difference between CTers and LNers is that CTers can't quite fathom that spombleprofglidnoctobuns happens; that a David can bring down a Goliath.

Good point Bill. If Oswald had of hit only Gov. Connally we would not be discussing it today.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 03:45:58 PM by Wesley Johnson »