Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: From Behind the Fence  (Read 20332 times)

Offline Della Cross

From Behind the Fence
« on: November 22, 2023, 01:32:39 AM »
Advertisement
I'm a newbie, and have not done any research on the possibility that a shot was fired from behind the fence.  imho, all shots were fired from behind the presidential limo. But I know that some Parkland doctors believed the throat wound was an entrance wound.  A video on YouTube featuring an interview with railroad supervisor Sam Holland, who was standing on the overpass during the assassination on Nov. 22 has caused me to expand my research.
I assume this is old info to people who support the idea of a shot from the front, but it was new to me. Sam Holland was absolutely convincing, and his statement that the Warren Commission misquoted him on the subject of a shot fired from behind the fence at the top of the grassy knoll was shocking. I didn't realize the overpass where Holland was standing is so close to the fence where he heard a shot and saw gun smoke hanging in the air. I'd like to hear from people who already know this issue, and have viewpoints concerning it. Thanks.

JFK Assassination Forum

From Behind the Fence
« on: November 22, 2023, 01:32:39 AM »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: From Behind the Fence
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2023, 05:01:55 AM »
I'm a newbie, and have not done any research on the possibility that a shot was fired from behind the fence.  imho, all shots were fired from behind the presidential limo. But I know that some Parkland doctors believed the throat wound was an entrance wound.  A video on YouTube featuring an interview with railroad supervisor Sam Holland, who was standing on the overpass during the assassination on Nov. 22 has caused me to expand my research.
I assume this is old info to people who support the idea of a shot from the front, but it was new to me. Sam Holland was absolutely convincing, and his statement that the Warren Commission misquoted him on the subject of a shot fired from behind the fence at the top of the grassy knoll was shocking. I didn't realize the overpass where Holland was standing is so close to the fence where he heard a shot and saw gun smoke hanging in the air. I'd like to hear from people who already know this issue, and have viewpoints concerning it. Thanks.
As usual some of what Holland said was wrong & some true -- some was important & some not important.
The main thing is that ..........
................a Secret Service man raised up in the seat with a machine gun & then dropped back down in the seat...............
This was supposedly after shot-1 & before a shot-2 & before a shot-3 & before a shot-4.
Anyhow, Holland confirms that Hickey had the AR15 & that Hickey fell.
Apart from that everything else that Holland said/testified was wrong or not important.
Holland added zero to what we know or think we know happened, except re Hickey.
Which possibly makes Holland the most important of all of the witnesses.
But 99% of what Holland said was krapp.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 05:16:10 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Online Jarrett Smith

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2023, 05:21:16 AM »

There were 4 shots total fired (according to Holland and I believe he was correct) 3 from the Depository, 1 from behind the fence where Holland places the shooter. First shot from behind missed at Z160, second shot wounded both at Z224, third and fourth hit JFK in head from behind and front starting at Z313 pushing his head forward, and then pushing him back and to the left. Many witnesses heard the Bang-Bang of the last two. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2023, 05:21:16 AM »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2023, 05:32:23 AM »
There were 4 shots total fired (according to Holland and I believe he was correct) 3 from the Depository, 1 from behind the fence where Holland places the shooter. First shot from behind missed at Z160, second shot wounded both at Z224, third and fourth hit JFK in head from behind and front starting at Z313 pushing his head forward, and then pushing him back and to the left. Many witnesses heard the Bang-Bang of the last two.
Holland early on said that the first shot hit jfk in the head. And made a puff of smoke at the fence.
And that there were 3 more shots.
Later Holland said that the puff of smoke was from the 3rd shot. And that this hit jfk in the head.
As i said, 99% of what Holland said was krapp.
There was no shot from the fence. A shot from the fence was an impossibility (unless by a suicide shooter)(ie a sniper could not conceal hizself).
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 05:34:32 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2023, 08:52:25 AM »

Hi Della, as you learn more about this case you will discover that for almost every single detail, no matter how small, there is contradictory evidence and contradictory eye/ear-witness accounts. It's a really striking feature of this case and it means that almost any theory can be supported by cherry picking the evidence that suits that particular theory [unless it's something like Marjan's theory that Hickey shot JFK which has literally no evidence to support it and is just made-up nonsense].
Holland is absolutely convincing but there are other witnesses who say contradictory things who are also absolutely convincing.
As you go through all the evidence and all the witness testimony you will find that a theory will emerge that you will find most convincing.
However, this theory won't necessarily reflect what really happened that day, but it will definitely reflect how you look at things.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2023, 08:52:25 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2023, 04:45:24 PM »
  Well, you got DPD Cop Smith smelling Gun Powder in the same parking lot as Holland is reporting Seeing Smoke and hearing a shot. A member of law enforcement backing up your claim is solid corroboration.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 04:45:54 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2023, 04:57:33 PM »
Go to Dallas and stand behind the fence on the Grassy Knoll.  Turn around and look behind you.  That location is wide open to half of Dallas for miles.  It appears to offer seclusion to a shooter from the Elm St. perspective but it does not.  No assassin would stand in that location with a rifle awaiting the motorcade, fire the shots and escape without being apprehended.   Nearly every witness claimed three or fewer shots.  Almost none indicated that the shots they heard came from two different locations.  They did disagree on the location due to the sound distortions but the important point is that almost 100% of the witnesses confirm three or fewer shots from one location.   That means one shooter firing two or three shots.  There are three fired bullet casings from Oswald's rifle. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2023, 04:57:33 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2023, 05:22:14 PM »
Go to Dallas and stand behind the fence on the Grassy Knoll.  Turn around and look behind you.  That location is wide open to half of Dallas for miles.  It appears to offer seclusion to a shooter from the Elm St. perspective but it does not.  No assassin would stand in that location with a rifle awaiting the motorcade, fire the shots and escape without being apprehended.   Nearly every witness claimed three or fewer shots.  Almost none indicated that the shots they heard came from two different locations.  They did disagree on the location due to the sound distortions but the important point is that almost 100% of the witnesses confirm three or fewer shots from one location.   That means one shooter firing two or three shots.  There are three fired bullet casings from Oswald's rifle.

You should review the Holland interviews that are posted frequently on this Forum. Holland clearly states that the parking lot was jammed with cars on 11/22/63. The cars inside that lot were even parked every-which-way. This delayed Holland and his railroad crew from getting a look at the area of the picket fence from which they saw the smoke coming from.  Bearing this in mind, on 11/22/63 a shooter positioned along that picket fence would NOT have been, "...wide open to half of Dallas for miles".   
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 05:22:57 PM by Royell Storing »