Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Stop With The Limo Stop  (Read 19362 times)

Offline Michael Welch

Re: Stop With The Limo Stop
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2023, 06:01:45 AM »
Advertisement
Prove it. Thumb1:

Well Einstein explain your theory, did they kill someone else and transplant the scalp or something equally stupid? Alterationist's without a clue who make wild implausible accusations based on their ineptness does your whole CT community a disservice.

Question, are the straps the same?

"The Warren Report says that the rifle in the backyard photographs 'seem to be equipped with a homemade rope sling.' In one of the photos (133-A) they decided that the portion of the sling that is visible is too small to establish whether it is rope or leather, but it has the appearance of rope, and its configuration is consistent with the rope sling pictured in 133-B."
Sylvia Meagher (Accessories After the Fact)

JohnM
The strap mount in this backyard photo is on the side. And as for the strap itself it's believed to be a strap from a United States Air Force holster. I'll do some research to make sure the backyard photo has this sling or something else.

JohnM
Hi John, We were talking about the bottom strap mount not the strap!
Hi Michael, sometime in the eight months between the two events Oswald upgraded the strap, why is that a problem?

JohnM

Bruglioni said Hawkeye Works could do anything back in 1963 and the autopsy photos were not seen for thirty years! If you measure JFK's hair strands on top, they are about 6 inches in the brain messy globs photo. In the one clean matted down, they are about three inches. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 06:06:48 AM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2023, 06:01:45 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2023, 06:33:30 AM »
Hi John, A bullet shot from the Sniper's Nest would be travelling from right to left, thus coming out the left side of JFK's head. So your analysis is faulty. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2023, 06:55:51 AM »
Bruglioni said Hawkeye Works could do anything back in 1963 and the autopsy photos were not seen for thirty years! If you measure JFK's hair strands on top, they are about 6 inches in the brain messy globs photo. In the one clean matted down, they are about three inches. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

Okey dokey, from all the Carcano rifle mounts I have seen, they are on the side because that would be the most logical place for them, yes?

Bruglioni said Hawkeye Works could do anything back in 1963 and the autopsy photos were not seen for thirty years!

The relevant Zaruder film frames including the headshot were in the 1964 Warren report and are exactly what we see today and these images are 100% corroborated with the autopsy photos.

If you measure JFK's hair strands on top, they are about 6 inches in the brain messy globs photo. In the one clean matted down, they are about three inches

Your biased observations are not scientific, show me some forensic comparisons that would have a better chance of convincing me. k?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2023, 06:55:51 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2023, 07:16:13 AM »
Hi John, A bullet shot from the Sniper's Nest would be travelling from right to left, thus coming out the left side of JFK's head. So your analysis is faulty. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

For a start, Kennedy was looking down and to the left and secondly after the bullet fragments entered Kennedy's cracking skull, the heavier casing went through and the internal fluid pressure just exploded through the weakest point.

Btw as a running count, you have the backyard photos, the Zapruder/Nix/Muchmore Films, the autopsy photos and by extension the XRays ALL being manipulated, is that right? And goodness knows what else but whatever it takes to clear a double murder, eh Michael??

JohnM

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2023, 07:30:34 AM »
Okey dokey, from all the Carcano rifle mounts I have seen, they are on the side because that would be the most logical place for them, yes?

The relevant Zaruder film frames including the headshot were in the 1964 Warren report and are exactly what we see today and these images are 100% corroborated with the autopsy photos.

Your biased observations are not scientific, show me some forensic comparisons that would have a better chance of convincing me. k?

JohnM

Hi John, The magazine Oswald ordered the rifle from pictured a Klein's rifle with mounts on the bottom! The autopsy photos do put damage further back than the Z film. I will see about finding some comparisons. I have an assignment for you------ show the hole in the back of JFK's head matching a trajectory from the SN that would not blow out the left side of JFK's head. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael
credit: David Von Pein

« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 07:51:22 AM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2023, 07:30:34 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2023, 07:45:52 AM »
For a start, Kennedy was looking down and to the left and secondly after the bullet fragments entered Kennedy's cracking skull, the heavier casing went through and the internal fluid pressure just exploded through the weakest point.

Btw as a running count, you have the backyard photos, the Zapruder/Nix/Muchmore Films, the autopsy photos and by extension the XRays ALL being manipulated, is that right? And goodness knows what else but whatever it takes to clear a double murder, eh Michael??

JohnM
Sorry John, your pictures just do not line up with the hole!

Maybe the County Records Building would work! Thank you for everything! In my opinion, the Backyard Photos are genuine. If any film matches the autopsy photo, it has been altered. All that had to be done was put the Carcano on the sixth floor. Oswald was outside. Somebody fired Oswald's rifle towards James Tague. It was not Oswald though. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 07:51:59 AM by Michael Welch »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2023, 08:13:25 AM »
Hi John, The magazine Oswald ordered the rifle from pictured a Klein's rifle with mounts on the bottom! The autopsy photos do put damage further back than the Z film. I will see about finding some comparisons. I have an assignment for you------ show the hole in the back of JFK's head matching a trajectory from the SN that would not blow out the left side of JFK's head. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael
credit: David Von Pein

The magazine Oswald ordered the rifle from pictured a Klein's rifle with mounts on the bottom!

It also says 36 inch. Oswald received the longer model, but thanks for the photos.
Getting back to the original problem, the side mounts are consistent across the backyard photos and the rifle in evidence.

The autopsy photos do put damage further back than the Z film.

In Zapruder you're  looking at the bone flap, which came forward but the damage is exactly the same, and on both the wound is no where near the fabled back of head exit wound.

I have an assignment for you------ show the hole in the back of JFK's head matching a trajectory from the SN that would not blow out the left side of JFK's head.

I explained that to you already.
Anyway using this reasoning of yours, tell me how a shot from the front right grassy knoll puts a hole on the rear right of Kennedy's head and don't forget in your calculations that JFK was looking down and to the left?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2023, 08:13:25 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2023, 08:39:15 AM »

Maybe the County Records Building would work! Thank you for everything! In my opinion, the Backyard Photos are genuine. If any film matches the autopsy photo, it has been altered. All that had to be done was put the Carcano on the sixth floor. Oswald was outside. Somebody fired Oswald's rifle towards James Tague. It was not Oswald though. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

Show me where you think the hole should be?

The bullet fragments found in the Limo were an exclusive match to Oswald's rifle found on the 6th floor of the Texas School Book Depository.

In my opinion, the Backyard Photos are genuine.

Thumb1:

If any film matches the autopsy photo, it has been altered.

Altering the synchronized Zapruder, Nix and Muchmore films is impossible, do some research into film alteration and get back to me with another theory.

Oswald was outside.

Even though he's on film agreeing that he was inside at the time and not a single eyewitness saw him outside?

Somebody fired Oswald's rifle towards James Tague. It was not Oswald though.

The rifle with Oswald's prints and 3 types of fibre that matched Oswald's arrest shirt was fired by someone else? Seriously?
And don't forget that the relatively fresh prints on the rifle rest in the sniper's Nest also belonged to Oswald.
And also don't forget that Oswald in flight from the horrendous crime he just committed, left the Depository immediately, went to his room and grabbed his revolver and killed Officer Tippit and when arrested tried to kill more policeman.
And you honestly are trying to defend this Double Murderer, shame on you.

JohnM