Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Stop With The Limo Stop  (Read 20240 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Stop With The Limo Stop
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2023, 03:41:13 AM »
Advertisement

We've seen all of these macabre cartoons. Why not listen to the 1st hand accounts of these 7 Dr's that observed/treated the body of JFK before it was stolen?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2023, 03:41:13 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2023, 03:56:46 AM »
Hi Michael, I hope you are absolutely fabulous, but Gerda used very low quality images and a lot of imagination.

Here's a much superior version, which matches the wound seen in the Zapruder film.

Besides a bullet entrance hole, there was NO other wound on the back of Kennedy's head.

JohnM

Hi John. But if you look down in your first image, the area above JFK's right ear is missing and his hair is longer. The last image shows scalp being held that is missing earlier; the hair is shorter; and if you fold up the piece that is hanging down, it will be up on top of clean short hairline scalp. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2023, 04:15:30 AM »
  We've seen all of these macabre cartoons. Why not listen to the 1st hand accounts of these 7 Dr's that observed/treated the body of JFK before it was stolen?

Huh?

These are YOUR eyewitnesses who never even touched Kennedy's blood splattered head much less a thorough examination, and they all deferred to the actual autopsy report and photos of a cleaned up head which was closely examined for hours and not a vague cursory glimpse for minutes. There's a reason why Autopsies are done instead of relying the frantic observations in a hospital emergency room and especially when the patient wasn't specifically examined or even turned over.

And doesn't it boggle your little biased mind that even though Kennedy was never turned over that McClelland looked down into the wound? ? ? ?
c

Zapruder film = Xrays = Dealey Plaza eyewitnesses = a LOT of eyewitnesses Vs A few doctors

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2023, 04:15:30 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2023, 04:23:09 AM »
Hi John. But if you look down in your first image, the area above JFK's right ear is missing and his hair is longer. The last image shows scalp being held that is missing earlier; the hair is shorter; and if you fold up the piece that is hanging down, it will be up on top of clean short hairline scalp. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

I see wet hair that is patted down and the second image is the flap at the back being brought forward. No offence but I constantly see you completely out of your depth when analysing film and photos and I feel it would be best for you to focus elsewhere.

Have the awesomest day ever.

JohnM

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2023, 04:51:08 AM »
I see wet hair that is patted down and the second image is the flap at the back being brought forward. No offence but I constantly see you completely out of your depth when analysing film and photos and I feel it would be best for you to focus elsewhere.

Have the awesomest day ever.

JohnM

Hi John, This is what JFK's hair length was. It was longer than in the autopsy photo.
This image is not possible; therefore it is fake.
"...I feel it would be best for you to focus elsewhere." says the brilliant man who said this earlier: Hi Michael, sometime in the eight months between the two events Oswald upgraded the strap, why is that a problem?
JohnM
Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2023, 04:51:08 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2023, 05:27:44 AM »
Sandra Spencer who developed the autopsy films said the back of the head showed a large exit wound. She was previously an autopsy photographer before being a film developer. Also the film paper used to develop the current autopsy pictures was not the paper used back in 1963! So the autopsy picture showing a complete back of the head is a fake.
Starting at the 37 minute mark:
Sincerely yours, Michael

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2023, 05:28:10 AM »
Hi John, This is what JFK's hair length was. It was longer than in the autopsy photo.
"...I feel it would be best for you to focus elsewhere." says the brilliant man who said this earlier: Hi Michael, sometime in the eight months between the two events Oswald upgraded the strap, why is that a problem?
JohnM
Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

Prove it. Thumb1:

Well Einstein explain your theory, did they kill someone else and transplant the scalp or something equally stupid? Alterationist's without a clue who make wild implausible accusations based on their ineptness does your whole CT community a disservice.

Question, are the straps the same?

"The Warren Report says that the rifle in the backyard photographs 'seem to be equipped with a homemade rope sling.' In one of the photos (133-A) they decided that the portion of the sling that is visible is too small to establish whether it is rope or leather, but it has the appearance of rope, and its configuration is consistent with the rope sling pictured in 133-B."
Sylvia Meagher (Accessories After the Fact)

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2023, 05:28:10 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2023, 05:42:49 AM »
Sandra Spencer who developed the autopsy films said the back of the head showed a large exit wound. She was previously an autopsy photographer before being a film developer. Also the film paper used to develop the current autopsy pictures was not the paper used back in 1963! So the autopsy picture showing a complete back of the head is a fake.
Starting at the 37 minute mark:
Sincerely yours, Michael

Hilarious, hearsay evidence without a shred of physical evidence is oh so convincing. LOLOL!

Look Michael, the original stereoscopic photos taken in 1963 and used to create my stereoscopic morphs simply wouldn't be possible without 21st century computer power and there is no way the original "conspirators" would be able to predict this advancement in technology. As I said, you're completely out of your depth! Try tiddlywinks for a more stimulating hobby.

Besides a bullet entrance hole, there was NO other wound on the back of Kennedy's head.

Have a fabulous day! Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1:

JohnM