Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who do you believe?  (Read 32230 times)

Offline Wesley Johnson

Re: Who do you believe?
« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2018, 09:45:12 PM »
Advertisement
This is another loaded question.  What Oswald supposedly said and what Arnold said are not mutually exclusive.  That was explained to you several pages back.

Oswald told Fritz he had lunch on the first floor. She said she saw him in the second floor lunchroom. Name one other person at work in the building that day that claims either one. You and I know John that I will be waiting a long time for an answer. No one else claimed to see him having lunch on the first floor or in the second floor lunchroom, mutually exclusive or not. LMAO. You guys always crack me up in your desperation to dispute every little detail. Do you have much experience with rifles John? I have a reason for asking. Old Rob there is always claiming there is no evidence in the case. Then what is he disputing? He must be insane then to try so hard to dispute something that doesn't exist. Are you the same John? Do you claim there is no evidence against Oswald? If you have experience with rifles we can discuss some things on that subject.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2018, 09:45:12 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2018, 11:27:39 PM »
Blah, blah, blah. All you do is repeat the same old crap. If there is no evidence in the case then what are you going on about and trying to dispute? Hilarious. I do enjoy a good laugh and you guys never fail.

Speaking of repeating the same old crap, how many times now have you demanded that people provide evidence to indicate a different shooter than Oswald?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2018, 11:29:25 PM »
Storing is one of the brainiacs who claim that the DPD rushed the TT solely to arrest a man who didn't buy a ticket.

I doubt you can actually provide a link to him ever saying that either...

Wait a minute, how is Storing even involved in this thread?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2018, 11:29:25 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #115 on: March 15, 2018, 11:32:29 PM »
Oswald told Fritz he had lunch on the first floor. She said she saw him in the second floor lunchroom. Name one other person at work in the building that day that claims either one. You and I know John that I will be waiting a long time for an answer. No one else claimed to see him having lunch on the first floor or in the second floor lunchroom, mutually exclusive or not. LMAO.

Name even one person who claimed on Nov 22 to have seen Oswald shooting at the president.  LMAO.

You guys always crack me up in your desperation to dispute every little detail. Do you have much experience with rifles John? I have a reason for asking. Old Rob there is always claiming there is no evidence in the case. Then what is he disputing? He must be insane then to try so hard to dispute something that doesn't exist. Are you the same John? Do you claim there is no evidence against Oswald? If you have experience with rifles we can discuss some things on that subject.

We can discuss it either way.  I'm still waiting for you to actually specify what evidence you are talking about.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #116 on: March 16, 2018, 04:14:47 AM »
Name even one person who claimed on Nov 22 to have seen Oswald shooting at the president.  LMAO.

Euins saw (...............*) squeeze off the second shot with a rifle aimed downrange through which an open limo was passing at 12:30

* feel free to suggest someone else

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: March 16, 2018, 04:14:47 AM »

Offline Zeon Wasinsky

« Reply #117 on: March 16, 2018, 04:37:50 AM »
Euins heard FOUR shots... lolz

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #118 on: March 16, 2018, 03:54:32 PM »
You have a reading comprehension problem. I never said that there was no evidence in this case. The WC provided us with twenty-six volumes and CDs. What I said was -- there is NO supporting evidence for the WC claims made in the WCR that YOU support.

Proof of this is your inability to cite any to support your belief that LHO killed JFK and JDT.

I have no problem stating what evidence Rob. The rifle, the bullet, the fragments, the prints found in the sniper's nest, the bag he said he had curtain Rods in. Now you can post some big long tirade trying to prove it all wrong. I already know all of the lame arguments you will present. You are not even brave enough to say which conspiracy you believe happened. You and guys like Martin and John never really present any evidence to show a conspiracy happened or one piece of evidence to indicate a second shooter or anyone else that fired shots from the 6th floor window. Since you claim no supporting evidence exits, why don't you tell me what you think happened? If all of the evidence presented that points to Oswald is fake, tell me what happened Rob. Got anything?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: March 16, 2018, 03:54:32 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #119 on: March 16, 2018, 03:56:48 PM »
I doubt you can actually provide a link to him ever saying that either...

Wait a minute, how is Storing even involved in this thread?

Oops... my good.

I meant to say Caprio. It's just that y'all seem the same, somehow... oh yeah, standard-of-proof pole vaulters. Catch 22ers.