Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Time for Truth  (Read 33742 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Time for Truth
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2023, 07:48:24 AM »
Advertisement
You're ruining this Forum.

There was once a lot of bright and sincere conspiracy theorists who used to post here but clearly they don't want to be associated with a nasty bully like you.

I hope you're proud of yourself.

JohnM

Hilarious...

A classic way over the top response from a cry baby who dishes it out but can't take it when he is confronted with opposition. Perhaps if you stopped misleading people by misrepresenting evidence and for once tried to have a rational debate things might be different. But instead you turn nasty every time one of your flawed arguments get you in trouble and you get stuck. Don't be surprised to get pay back in kind.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2023, 09:09:13 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2023, 07:48:24 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2023, 08:08:13 AM »
Hilarious...

A classic way of the top response from a cry baby who dishes it out but can't take it when he is confronted with opposition. Perhaps if you stopped misleading people by misrepresenting evidence and for once tried to have a rational debate things might be different. But instead you turn nasty every time one of your flawed arguments gets you in trouble and you get stuck. Don't be surprised to get pay back in kind.

Thanks for proving my point.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2023, 08:14:33 AM »
Thanks for proving my point.

JohnM

Whatever.....

Several years ago, I was with some friends in Las Vegas and we were watching this one guy making a killing at a poker table. He was winning time after time. Then, one of my friends, who is a professional poker player, asked if he could join the game. When he did, the guy doing all the winning started to lose. He got so frustrated that at some point he just said;

"You're ruining this game"

A reasonable man would have replied to my comment by suggesting we both take a step back and do away with the animosity and try to have a normal debate, but it seems that isn't you, right?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2023, 01:36:46 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2023, 08:14:33 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2023, 02:16:14 PM »
A reasonable man would have replied to my comment by suggesting we both take a step back and do away with the animosity and try to have a normal debate, but it seems that isn't you, right?

You had your chance and decided to call me more names, then you try this tact.

C'mon Martin from the time I recently came back you've been constantly insulting and bullying me and I made the mistake of attempting to teach you a lesson by treating you with the same animosity but if anything you doubled down with the aggression.
I now accept that you are indeed passionate and will misrepresent me, ignore what challenges your world view and debate with the same arguments as any other conspiracy theorist but you say you aren't a conspiracy theorist, and I'm OK with that, carry on!

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2023, 02:36:48 PM »

C'mon Martin from the time I recently came back you've been constantly insulting and bullying me  I made the mistake of attempting to teach you a lesson  treating you with the same animosity but if anything you doubled down with the aggression.
I now accept that you are indeed passionate and will misrepresent me, ignore what challenges your world view and debate with the same arguments as any other conspiracy theorist but you say you aren't a conspiracy theorist, and I'm OK with that, carry on!

JohnM

Thank you for showing your true colors.

I made the mistake of attempting to teach you a lesson

He said.... arrogantly

Hilarious.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2023, 02:36:48 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2023, 08:04:24 PM »
I made the mistake of attempting to teach you a lesson by treating you with the same animosity but if anything you doubled down with the aggression.

Who are you trying to kid?  Your demeanor is the same as it has always been.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2023, 09:14:06 PM »
Who are you trying to kid?  Your demeanor is the same as it has always been.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2023, 09:14:06 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #127 on: June 23, 2023, 01:28:22 AM »
Who are you trying to kid?

Well John, obviously not you!

JohnM