Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Floor-Laying Crew  (Read 23032 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: The Floor-Laying Crew
« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2023, 12:31:48 AM »
Advertisement

No, it is explaining legitimate reasons to discount witness accounts that conflict with the rest of the evidence.

Nope, it is contriving reasons to arbitrarily discard any evidence that does not comport with the official story. 'Given that we know Santa Claus is real, we can assume that the dimensions of the chimney are such that etc.'

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2023, 12:31:48 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #113 on: January 27, 2023, 12:59:06 AM »
Nope, it is contriving reasons to arbitrarily discard any evidence that does not comport with the official story. 'Given that we know Santa Claus is real, we can assume that the dimensions of the chimney are such that etc.'

If you are describing yourself, I would agree. And I could add a lot more to the description of what you do. Sadly, you wouldn’t take it seriously.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2023, 03:27:59 AM »
Why would they need a whole crew of conspirators on the 6th floor?

A single shooter with a semi auto rifle is all that’s necessary to pull this job off.

Ideally a person who has been employed at TSBD and is familiar with the building and the routine activity of the employees and which floor is a good place to be likely absent of employees at 12:00-12:30 on Friday 11/23/63.

Or the employee could supply information for an professional shooter a few days in advance?

Thomas Arthur Vallee was about to do the job all by himself in Chicago from a high building window. Fortunately he was preempted. It should be noted HE was intending to use a semi auto rifle.Not sure how much info he had about the building or employee routine.

If Rowlands observation of the white /Latin man with the a rifle in hand is considered credible by both CT and LN , then does not such display by the shooter suggest he was NOT likely a professional gunman?

If there was a “crew” of persons to aid this solitary gunman, WTF were they thinking letting him so blatantly displaying himself at the window with rifle in hand and in an “ at the ready” posture?

I can only speculate an CT alternative scenario of pre event staging to hopefully have a few spectators witness see and remember the display as means to direct attention to the 6th floor post shooting, so that a pre planted rifle will be found.

Are there any other CT alternative explanation?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2023, 03:27:59 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2023, 06:53:20 AM »

The area where Arnold Rowland said he saw a man with a rifle would be out of sight of BRW while eating lunch on the cart in the third aisle. But I have already show this in another thread a while back. How quickly you forget!

I don’t recall you “showing” anything of the kind.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2023, 06:55:39 AM »
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, at the time [he was eating his lunch] I couldn't see too much of the sixth floor, because the books at the time were stacked so high. I could see only in the path that I was standing--as I remember, I could not possibly see anything to the east side of the building. But just one aisle, the aisle I was standing in I could see just about to the west side of the building. So far as seeing to the east and behind me, I could only see down the aisle behind me and the aisle to the west of me.

Again: "I could not possibly see anything to the east side of the building."

Uh, Steve, we were talking about the west side.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2023, 06:55:39 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2023, 10:32:01 AM »
Why would they need a whole crew of conspirators on the 6th floor?

A single shooter with a semi auto rifle is all that’s necessary to pull this job off.

They didn't necessarily need a whole crew on the floor at 12:30pm. But the floor-laying project enabled the 6th floor to be requisitioned in the lead-up to that moment. And it worked: hence the otherwise unintelligible decision of every single member of the internal crew to stay away from that floor, even though it offered the best view in the house

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2023, 10:40:23 AM »

If you are describing yourself, I would agree. And I could add a lot more to the description of what you do. Sadly, you wouldn’t take it seriously.

I certainly wouldn't, Mr. Collins! 'Given that we know Santa Claus is real, little Arnie must have been mistaken about having seen Mom and Pop put the presents under the tree that night. That's the best explanation given the totality of the evidence.'

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2023, 10:40:23 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #119 on: January 27, 2023, 10:54:51 AM »
On this scenario, the 'investigating' authorities know that Mr. Oswald didn't do the shooting, and wasn't the man Officer Baker caught by the rear stairway. Mr. Truly tells them he honestly thought it was Mr. Oswald--------and now has no idea who it can have been. The authorities don't really believe him, but all efforts must now go into pinning the crime on Mr. Oswald. FBI cooks up the lunchroom story, and Mr. Truly comes on board as a compliant witness.

Mr. BALL. At that time didn't you know that one of your officers, Baker, had seen Oswald on the second floor?
Mr. FRITZ. They told me about that down at the bookstore; I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that he actually saw him in a lunchroom

Captain Fritz's flustered word salad tells the story here: down at the bookstore we were told that a worker had been met on the stairway, but it took an investigation afterwards to establish that no, actually it was in a lunchroom  :D

Here's Mr. Truly and Officer Baker on one afterwards:

No doubt Officer Baker has mentioned to law enforcement what he saw. And Mr. Truly knows he has a sighting of a man he vouched for as a worker---------a man whom the officer caught walking away from the rear stairway several floors up the building----------to explain away in a manner that is not lethal to himself.

Enter Mr. Oswald......................

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 10:58:06 AM by Alan Ford »