Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Floor-Laying Crew  (Read 22937 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: The Floor-Laying Crew
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2023, 03:45:09 PM »
Advertisement

Yes, because I believe that the warehouse, in Norman's thinking, was separate from the depository building (and, in fact, it physically was).

Lol, I don't care what you believe, Mr. Collins, because we all know you will only believe what comports with the official hoax you have fallen for.

I'm interested in facts. And the fact-------which no amount of desperate gaslighting from you can change---------is that everyone who worked at the warehouse worked for the Depository. And Mr. Norman several times mentions the warehouse, but not in relation to the carpenters who were brought in for the floor-laying job. As he confirmed to Mr. Sample, they were outside contractors, not a single one of whom he could name.

So........... what else you got?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2023, 03:45:09 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2023, 03:46:51 PM »
If you have to imagine scenarios to fill in the gaps in evidence that prove Oswald did it, then you're proving my point that there's not enough evidence to place Oswald in the sniper's nest at the time when the shots were fired.

Not knowing the motorcade was running a few minutes late, he would've had a very short window of time to assemble the rifle and set up the sniper's nest.

If you have to imagine scenarios to fill in the gaps in evidence that prove Oswald did it, then you're proving my point that there's not enough evidence to place Oswald in the sniper's nest at the time when the shots were fired.

No, unless one was there and looking over his shoulder and witnessed everything, possible scenarios are necessary in order to describe what happened. I just provided a couple of possible scenarios that show that your idea that he had to know exactly when the motorcade would arrive is false. That's what they proved in this thread.

Not knowing the motorcade was running a few minutes late, he would've had a very short window of time to assemble the rifle and set up the sniper's nest.

Not if he already had it set up.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2023, 03:49:56 PM »
Lol, I don't care what you believe, Mr. Collins, because we all know you will only believe what comports with the official hoax you have fallen for.

I'm interested in facts. And the fact-------which no amount of desperate gaslighting from you can change---------is that everyone who worked at the warehouse worked for the Depository. And Mr. Norman several times mentions the warehouse, but not in relation to the carpenters who were brought in for the floor-laying job. As he confirmed to Mr. Sample, they were outside contractors, not a single one of whom he could name.

So........... what else you got?

Thumb1:

Just like all the other evidence and testimonies that contradict your interpretation, you throw out what I have said for no apparent reason. Good luck with trying to get anyone to believe you. I'm done.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2023, 03:49:56 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2023, 03:53:37 PM »
Friends, let us imagine (purely for argument's sake) that neither Mr. Truly nor Mr. Shelley knew of the plot beforehand. In all innocence, they hired a team of carpenters to come in for a big floor-laying project.

The assassination happens. Once it is established that everyone in the internal floor-laying crew left the sixth floor for their break, Mr. Truly and Mr. Shelley realise in horror who must have carried out the assassination.

Do they
a) tell the authorities all about this crew?
b) keep schtum (out of personal fear of reprisal and of being arrested for complicity), and get the internal crew to pretend they and they alone had been doing the floor-laying?

And once Mr. Oswald is singled out as the prime suspect, do they
i) defend their man, even at the risk of drawing heat on themselves?
ii) let him be fed to the wolves by doing all they can to help the authorities' ridiculous LN narrative?

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2023, 04:15:37 PM »

Just like all the other evidence and testimonies that contradict your interpretation, you throw out what I have said for no apparent reason. Good luck with trying to get anyone to believe you. I'm done.

~Grin~

Given that my conclusion is that the existence of an outside crew was deep-sixed for very, very good reason, what you call "the other evidence and testimonies" does not in the least contradict my conclusion. The Depository men who had helped out on six were terrified afterwards, and so they kept silent about those men for fear of their lives. Doubtless you would have been so much braver, fearless truth-seeker that you are, but there we are.

Thankfully, Mr. Norman did not keep silent. And when he tells us that the construction guys did not work for the Depository, I do not do what you do, which is to advance the preposterous argument that he is not telling us that the construction guys did not work for the Depository.

When you find yourself torturing the English language in the way you have been doing here, Mr. Collins, you really ought to take a step back and  try some critical self-reflection!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2023, 04:15:37 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2023, 04:21:58 PM »

Why would that matter?

If he was hiding quietly and out of sight while in the sniper’s nest and BRW was eating his lunch in the third aisle, he still could have taken his shots before anyone could stop him. And if he was lurking quietly and out of sight on the west end of the floor, he could have taken shots from the open windows on that end of the building before anyone could have stopped him. As it appears to me, the second scenario seems likely. But BRW left the sixth floor before the motorcade arrived, so he was able to move to the sniper’s nest as I believe he originally planned.

Where on the west end could one have lurked out of sight?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2023, 04:24:09 PM »
He knew the approximate schedule

And you know this how?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2023, 04:24:09 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2023, 04:51:29 PM »
Where on the west end could one have lurked out of sight?

The area where Arnold Rowland said he saw a man with a rifle would be out of sight of BRW while eating lunch on the cart in the third aisle. But I have already show this in another thread a while back. How quickly you forget!