Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Iacoletti v Bug53  (Read 5755 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Iacoletti v Bug53
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2022, 05:31:42 PM »
Advertisement
Ridicule of anybody expressing doubt about LBJ's proclamation that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone who murdered President Kennedy for no reason, has always been priority one for the government.  Their ploy has always been to present themselves as a CT with a ridiculous theory, that they could then mock and ridicule.

You got the part about it being a ridiculous theory right, but I simply asked you for the source of YOUR specific claim that the red circles on the TSBD windows were plastic wreaths.  I've never heard that one before.  Why not just say you made that up if that is the case?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2022, 05:31:42 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2022, 06:00:49 PM »
You got the part about it being a ridiculous theory right, but I simply asked you for the source of YOUR specific claim that the red circles on the TSBD windows were plastic wreaths.  I've never heard that one before.  Why not just say you made that up if that is the case?
LBJ ordered/orchestrated the whole coverup, creation of the "Oswald as lone assassin" lie, and then got lucky that after he died that subsequent investigations, HSCA, news media, et cetera, concluded the same thing that he ordered done. How lucky can you get?

See? Even after they're all dead, LBJ dead, Hoover dead, Dulles dead, they were able to get subsequent generations of Americans in government and outside to cover for them.

If that isn't a deranged view of the world, of the country, then it's a damned good impersonation of one.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2022, 06:30:49 PM »
LBJ ordered/orchestrated the whole coverup, creation of the "Oswald as lone assassin" lie, and then got lucky that after he died that subsequent investigations, HSCA, news media, et cetera, concluded the same thing that he ordered done. How lucky can you get?

See? Even after they're all dead, LBJ dead, Hoover dead, Dulles dead, they were able to get subsequent generations of Americans in government and outside to cover for them.

If that isn't a deranged view of the world, of the country, then it's a damned good impersonation of one.

The endless cover up is an essential part of conspiracy theories to explain why there is no evidence to support a conspiracy conclusion.  The circle of lunacy.  In some instance, the lack of evidence to support a conspiracy even becomes the evidence for a conspiracy.   The plastic "wreaths" are a new one, though.  I guess Walt has some vague awareness of the absurdity of suggesting that someone painted or taped red circles on the windows as a signal necessitating that they somehow be able to remove them if the plan changed etc.  It is very amusing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2022, 06:30:49 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2022, 11:15:33 PM »

Says the guy who made up the claim that “evidence” shows Oswald was on the sixth floor firing a rifle at 12:30 and went down the staircase in 75 seconds without being seen or heard by 12 people along the way.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2022, 03:01:10 AM »
Says the guy who made up the claim that “evidence” shows Oswald was on the sixth floor firing a rifle at 12:30 and went down the staircase in 75 seconds without being seen or heard by 12 people along the way.

If something interesting is going on, it's possible to move behind thousands of people without being noticed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2022, 03:01:10 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2022, 04:42:12 AM »
“Possible”. LOL.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2022, 10:16:20 AM »
Oswald got what he deserved

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2022, 10:16:20 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2022, 10:31:54 AM »
Oswald did his job on those stairs: Nobody saw him.

Duh.