Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Russians Interference with the 2022 Elections.  (Read 11453 times)

Offline Jon Banks

Re: Russians Interference with the 2022 Elections.
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2023, 02:52:55 PM »
Advertisement
Repeating the same lie over and over doesn't make it any less false.

There's no evidence that the Russians meddled in or interfered with the US congressional elections in 2022. The Russian troll's comment (which may have been sarcastic) isn't "proof". In case you forgot, Russia was pre-occupied with the war in Ukraine in 2022.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 02:54:48 PM by Jon Banks »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2023, 02:52:55 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2023, 03:51:34 PM »
Putin-connected businessman admits interference in U.S. elections
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/putin-connected-businessman-admits-interference-in-u-s-elections

I just posted documented evidence of a Russian official admitting to election interference in the 2022 election to help Republicans.

What do you post? More propaganda spin and debunked conspiracy theories.   

I've posted facts.  Which of these indisputable facts are you taking issue with? 

FACT:  The election laws in almost every state were changed just prior to the 2020 in a way that was advantageous to Ukraine Joe under false pretenses.

FACT:  Even Lord Fauci confirmed it was perfectly safe for people to go to the polls. 

FACT:  The media censored news stories such as Dirty Hunter's laptop, bribery and widespread corrupt on the entire Biden family including the Big Guy. 

FACT:  There is zero evidence that the Russians changed any minds in the 2016 or 2020 elections.  None.  Talk about election denial.  Absolutely nothing in history tops the fake Russian collusion hoax after the 2016 election.

If all these circumstances had occurred in the election in some other country, every reasonable person would conclude that fix was in.  Putin has absolutely nothing on corruption and bias of the current American political situation.  He is a rank amateur compared to Old Joe. 

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2023, 05:45:18 AM »
I've posted facts.  Which of these indisputable facts are you taking issue with? 

FACT:  The election laws in almost every state were changed just prior to the 2020 in a way that was advantageous to Ukraine Joe under false pretenses.

FACT:  Even Lord Fauci confirmed it was perfectly safe for people to go to the polls. 

FACT:  The media censored news stories such as Dirty Hunter's laptop, bribery and widespread corrupt on the entire Biden family including the Big Guy. 

FACT:  There is zero evidence that the Russians changed any minds in the 2016 or 2020 elections.  None.  Talk about election denial.  Absolutely nothing in history tops the fake Russian collusion hoax after the 2016 election.

If all these circumstances had occurred in the election in some other country, every reasonable person would conclude that fix was in.  Putin has absolutely nothing on corruption and bias of the current American political situation.  He is a rank amateur compared to Old Joe.

Trump-Appointed Judge In Wisconsin Shuts Down Campaign’s Legal Argument For Why Election Was Rigged
Dec 12, 2020
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/12/12/trump-appointed-judge-in-wisconsin-shuts-down-campaigns-legal-argument-for-why-election-was-rigged/?sh=7830de6a15d9

No major problems with ballot drop boxes in 2020, AP finds
https://apnews.com/article/voting-rights-2022-midterm-elections-covid-health-wisconsin-c61fa93a12a1a51d6d9f4e0a21fa3b75

Barr Says No Need For Special Counsel For Hunter Biden Probe
https://www.npr.org/2020/12/21/948787251/barr-says-no-need-for-special-counsel-for-hunter-biden-probe-election-fraud-clai

Russian propagandists targeted African Americans to influence 2016 US election
Operatives used social media to suppress votes for Hillary Clinton and help Donald Trump, new research finds
Dec. 17, 2018
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/17/russian-propagandists-targeted-african-americans-2016-election

George Papadopoulos: Ex-Trump adviser goes to prison
November 26, 2018

Papadopoulos pleaded guilty last year to lying to the FBI about the timing of meetings with alleged go-betweens for Russia and was sentenced in September.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46347887

Sorry, you are not posting facts, that's called right wing propaganda which has already been debunked.

Donald Trump tried to use those same fake "election law change" claims in 2020 in court and lost over 60 times. Federal judges who were appointed by Trump tossed those fake "election law change" claims out of court in several states.   

Yeah, perfectly safe with an uncontrolled raging pandemic and no vaccine. :D :D 

Republicans voted absentee for decades, but when Democrats start voting absentee, then right wingers suddenly have a problem with it. 

The mainstream media doesn't push fake right wing conspiracy theories like Faux Propaganda who has to pay nearly 1 Billion dollars for election fraud conspiracy lies.

Bill Barr did not appoint a special counsel for those bogus Biden conspiracy theories because they were fake and you wanted the mainstream media to report lies and conspiracy theories? Sorry, the mainstream media is not right wing propaganda outlets. 

LOL. Of course, Russian disinformation influenced people's votes. That's why they do it. And that's why they keep doing it in different countries.

Trump stooge George Papadopoulos went to prison for Russian collusion. He lied to the FBI about meeting with the Russians and you falsely call it a "hoax". :D   

Once again, your Russian propaganda has been easily debunked.         
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 06:31:28 AM by Rick Plant »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2023, 05:45:18 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2023, 06:16:14 AM »
Repeating the same lie over and over doesn't make it any less false.

There's no evidence that the Russians meddled in or interfered with the US congressional elections in 2022. The Russian troll's comment (which may have been sarcastic) isn't "proof". In case you forgot, Russia was pre-occupied with the war in Ukraine in 2022.

Russia tried to influence U.S. elections in 2022 and will do it again, nation’s top intel agency says

Russia conducted malign influence operations in the 2022 U.S. midterm elections, the U.S. intelligence community said in a new report.

Russia tried to influence U.S. elections in 2022 and will do it again, nation's top intel agency says. Russia conducted malign influence operations in the 2022 U.S. midterm elections, the U.S. intelligence community said in a new report.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/08/russia-tried-to-influence-us-elections-in-2022-and-will-do-it-again-intel-agency-says.html

Where's "the lie"? United States Intelligence issued a report stating that Russia meddled in the 2022 election.

"No evidence", you say? I just posted documented evidence below from US Intelligence stating Russia DID interfere in the 2022 election. Are you going to deny that too?

Where's your evidence to prove otherwise? I only see denials from you with zero documented evidence.     

Mr. Banks, do you know more than United States intelligence who says Russia DID meddle in the 2022 election and will continue to do so in future elections? 

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2023, 11:29:24 AM »
Russia tried to influence U.S. elections in 2022 and will do it again, nation’s top intel agency says

Russia conducted malign influence operations in the 2022 U.S. midterm elections, the U.S. intelligence community said in a new report.

Russia tried to influence U.S. elections in 2022 and will do it again, nation's top intel agency says. Russia conducted malign influence operations in the 2022 U.S. midterm elections, the U.S. intelligence community said in a new report.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/08/russia-tried-to-influence-us-elections-in-2022-and-will-do-it-again-intel-agency-says.html

Where's "the lie"? United States Intelligence issued a report stating that Russia meddled in the 2022 election.

"No evidence", you say? I just posted documented evidence below from US Intelligence stating Russia DID interfere in the 2022 election. Are you going to deny that too?

Where's your evidence to prove otherwise? I only see denials from you with zero documented evidence.     

Mr. Banks, do you know more than United States intelligence who says Russia DID meddle in the 2022 election and will continue to do so in future elections?

Intelligence analysis isn’t evidence.

Per the article you cited, they gave no specific examples or evidence. It’s very vague information.

What I find most interesting is how some think Russian trolls on social media undermine our elections more than lobbyists corrupt our politics.

I’m pretty sure that the millions that countries like Saudi Arabia and Israel spend to influence our politicians and elections is more impactful than a few dozen Russian troll accounts on social media.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 11:30:23 AM by Jon Banks »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2023, 11:29:24 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2023, 11:38:20 AM »
Intelligence analysis isn’t evidence.

Per the article you cited, they gave no specific examples or evidence. It’s very vague information.

What I find most interesting is how some think Russian trolls on social media undermine our elections more than lobbyists corrupt our politics.

I’m pretty sure that the millions that countries like Saudi Arabia and Israel spend to influence our politicians and elections is more impactful than a few dozen Russian troll accounts on social media.

:D :D :D

I posted documented evidence from US Intelligence stating Russia DID interfere in the 2020 election and you post nothing except for your own denials and excuses. Hilarious!     

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2023, 01:03:06 PM »
:D :D :D

I posted documented evidence from US Intelligence stating Russia DID interfere in the 2020 election and you post nothing except for your own denials and excuses. Hilarious!   

There's no evidence in the article that you shared. It's just uncorroborated claims if the article doesn't cite specific evidence.

And like I said, even if it's true that Russia continued to use social media to meddle in US politics in 2022, who cares? Do you really believe a single vote was affected by silly posts on Twitter or Facebook? Do you really believe that kind of stuff is worse than foreign governments spending millions to directly influence our politicians?

I find it absurd that we've spent the last few years obsessing over what people post on social media.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2023, 01:03:06 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2023, 03:07:31 PM »

Let's assume that Russia did attempt to meddle in the election.  Is there any evidence whatsoever that they influenced a single vote?  Contrast that situation with changing the election laws in almost every state in the months leading up to the 2020 election under false pretenses, censoring speech on social media, and covering up information that would have been harmful to Biden (or even lead to his arrest for corruption).   Which had the greater impact on the outcome?  Russian interference or American interference?