Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Blonde  (Read 6545 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Blonde
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2022, 04:49:01 PM »
Advertisement
Trump has nothing to do with JFK, but since you stupidly brought this up there were no allegations that Trump abused women or took drugs while president.  Not even from a conspiracy theorist such as yourself.  He was a saint while president compared to liberal icons like Bill Clinton and JFK.  What matters from a national security perspective is conduct while president.

Hilarious.

Your "saint" was the biggest security risk the country has ever had.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2022, 04:49:01 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2022, 06:03:12 PM »
I think this thread is quite revealing and actually confirms everything I've always said. That is, people who think the government got it right on Kennedy's murder actually, deep down, don't like Kennedy, the family or whatever. So there's a heavy dose of bias involved.

It reminds me of the investigator who hated women in general, and whores specifically. Suppose a whore is found dead in an alley and this investigator has to find out who killed her. He'll do the least amount of work and secretly write it off as, "Eh, she deserved it."

The same here with Richard and many others who think the Feds got it right. They really don't like Kennedy and, therefore, Oswald did it alone and deep down, Kennedy "deserved it." I sure wouldn't want those kind of people investigating my loved one's murder.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2022, 06:08:15 PM »
I think this thread is quite revealing and actually confirms everything I've always said. That is, people who think the government got it right on Kennedy's murder actually, deep down, don't like Kennedy, the family or whatever. So there's a heavy dose of bias involved.

It reminds me of the investigator who hated women in general, and whores specifically. Suppose a whore is found dead in an alley and this investigator has to find out who killed her. He'll do the least amount of work and secretly write it off as, "Eh, she deserved it."

The same here with Richard and many others who think the Feds got it right. They really don't like Kennedy and, therefore, Oswald did it alone and deep down, Kennedy "deserved it." I sure wouldn't want those kind of people investigating my loved one's murder.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2022, 06:08:15 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2022, 02:14:01 PM »

My opinion of JFK has nothing do with why I believe Oswald was the assassin.  It's the evidence that confirms that.  Just as the evidence confirms there was a conspiracy to kill President Lincoln.  If I were influenced by anti-liberal bias, then I would be onboard with conspiracy nuts who think LBJ was behind the assassination.  LBJ was the most liberal president in modern history.   LBJ, however, had absolutely nothing to do with the assassination. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2022, 02:45:02 PM »
My opinion of JFK has nothing do with why I believe Oswald was the assassin.  It's the evidence that confirms that.  Just as the evidence confirms there was a conspiracy to kill President Lincoln.  If I were influenced by anti-liberal bias, then I would be onboard with conspiracy nuts who think LBJ was behind the assassination.  LBJ was the most liberal president in modern history.   LBJ, however, had absolutely nothing to do with the assassination.

My opinion of JFK has nothing do with why I believe Oswald was the assassin.  It's the evidence that confirms that.

And what evidence would that be exactly?

Do you have evidence that can show that;

- the MC rifle found at the TSBD was fired?
- the MC rifle was in Oswald's possession on 11/21/63?
- Oswald brought the MC rifle into the TSBD?
- Oswald was on the 6th floor when the shots were fired?
- Oswald was in fact the shooter?
- Oswald managed to go down the stairs unnoticed within 75 seconds after the last shot?

I don't believe you have any credible evidence for any of this, so what "evidence" are you constantly talking about?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2022, 02:45:02 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2022, 02:56:48 PM »
My opinion of JFK has nothing do with why I believe Oswald was the assassin.  It's the evidence that confirms that.

And what evidence would that be exactly?

Do you have evidence that can show that;

- the MC rifle found at the TSBD was fired?
- the MC rifle was in Oswald's possession on 11/21/63?
- Oswald brought the MC rifle into the TSBD?
- Oswald was on the 6th floor when the shots were fired?
- Oswald was in fact the shooter?
- Oswald managed to go down the stairs unnoticed within 75 seconds after the last shot?

I don't believe you have any credible evidence for any of this, so what "evidence" are you constantly talking about?

Off topic and asked and answered.  See WC report.  See HSCA Report.  If you have evidence that raises doubt of Oswald's guilt such as a concluding that "he didn't come down the stairs", please provide that to the DPD or NY Times.  Don't waste your time here.  Get back to us with their response. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2022, 03:03:35 PM »
Off topic and asked and answered.  See WC report.  See HSCA Report.  If you have evidence that raises doubt of Oswald's guilt such as a concluding that "he didn't come down the stairs", please provide that to the DPD or NY Times.  Don't waste your time here.  Get back to us with their response.

Shall I tell them that a guy calling himself Richard Smith is telling people that Oswald killed Kennedy without being able to support any of his claims with actual evidence?    :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2022, 03:03:35 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2022, 04:35:20 PM »

Apparently, the Loons expect LN evidence in the form of Hollywood-quality motion-picture film, indisputable infallible witnesses (priests, rabbis? people with a bionic recording device?) or their own direct verification through time-travel.

Meanwhile CTs get to pull things out of their az-se like the Shroud Letter and the ditzy Vicki Adams (I saw Jack Ruby; time me in my 3" heels, I dare you). Sandra Styles says they first went to the passenger elevator and she's "mistaken".