Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Hunter Biden laptop  (Read 27796 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Hunter Biden laptop
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2023, 03:40:01 PM »
Advertisement
Hunter has now stupidly sued the owner of the computer store for "invasion of privacy" thus removing any doubt that the computer and its contents are his.  So much for that conspiracy theory and lie told by Ukraine Joe, the media, and the "intelligence" experts that it was created by Russian agents.   This despite Hunter signing an agreement with computer store owner that if he didn't pick up the computer within a specific timeframe that the computer and its contents would transfer to the store owner.  And on the same week we learn that the Biden family including the industrious Hunter received a $3 million payment from China!  Good timing Hunter.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2023, 03:40:01 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2023, 08:07:15 PM »
Hunter has now stupidly sued the owner of the computer store for "invasion of privacy" thus removing any doubt that the computer and its contents are his.  So much for that conspiracy theory and lie told by Ukraine Joe, the media, and the "intelligence" experts that it was created by Russian agents.   This despite Hunter signing an agreement with computer store owner that if he didn't pick up the computer within a specific timeframe that the computer and its contents would transfer to the store owner.  And on the same week we learn that the Biden family including the industrious Hunter received a $3 million payment from China!  Good timing Hunter.

Grumpy, you really haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

Hunter Biden didn't decide to sue John Paul Mac Isaac out of the blue. He brought a countersuit in a civil case that Mac Isaac started against him and others for alleged defamation, which, to say the least, is pretty stupid on Mac Isaac's part as Hunter Biden has never said anything in public about the matter. The contents of the lap top was always going to be discussed in that case, so there was no point for Biden to hold back.

Hunter rightfully claims that Mac Isaac had no right to duplicate files on the laptop and provide them to third parties like a lawyer working for Rudy Giuliani. Even if there was an agreement that would pass ownership of the lap top to the store owner if it wasn't picked up within a specific timeframe that still does not give the right to Mac Isaac to violate another person's privacy by making copies and distributing them to others. What he should have done is simply delete the contents. Also, the mere fact that Mac Isaac has also passed on parts of the alleged contents to others, like Steve Bannon, clearly means that he had full access to the entire contents and could have manipulated it in any way he wanted to, making the alleged contents unreliable.

The countersuit was the best move Hunter Biden could have made, but I don't expect Grumpy to understand that!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 08:42:14 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2023, 01:49:00 PM »
Grumpy, you really haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

Hunter Biden didn't decide to sue John Paul Mac Isaac out of the blue. He brought a countersuit in a civil case that Mac Isaac started against him and others for alleged defamation, which, to say the least, is pretty stupid on Mac Isaac's part as Hunter Biden has never said anything in public about the matter. The contents of the lap top was always going to be discussed in that case, so there was no point for Biden to hold back.

If only Roger Collins was here to provide his legal insight!  Of course, a countersuit is a "suit." There is no point in making such a distinction except to deflect. You don't understand the obvious point.  Hunter, Ukraine Joe, and the leftist media contended that the laptop and its contents were the product of Russian disinformation.  Now Hunter is alleging that his privacy has been invaded because the contents of the laptop were made available.  How is it an invasion of his privacy unless the laptop and its contents are his?  He can't have it both ways.  HA HA HA.  Such idiocy is amusing.

The FBI has had the computer for many years.  You don't think that the FBI could determine if the contents of the laptop were tampered with?   The guy who owns the computer shop is smarter than the entire resources of the FBI and concocted this whole plot?  Wow.  This guy would be in a maximum security prison if there was a scintilla of evidence that he tampered with the contents.  And of course, if you believe the contents were manufactured to frame Hunter for a crime, then by implication you must accept that the contents of the laptop prove crimes were committed by Hunter.  The entire purpose of the fakery.  So you apparently agree that the laptop proves crimes by the Biden family.  Lastly, the civil aspects of this case are not important even if Hunter had a real case.  It is the criminal component that has relevance.  Many people have been convicted for crimes because their computers contained evidence of a crime.  The fact that a computer store guy brought evidence of a crime to the attention of the FBI does negate the ability of law enforcement to use the contents to prosecute Biden, Inc.   Hunter abandoned his property at the computer store.  He never picked it up or contacted the guy.  He signed a contract.  The only thing keeping him out of prison is the corrupt political justice system.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2023, 01:49:00 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2023, 06:53:24 PM »
If only Roger Collins was here to provide his legal insight!  Of course, a countersuit is a "suit." There is no point in making such a distinction except to deflect. You don't understand the obvious point.  Hunter, Ukraine Joe, and the leftist media contended that the laptop and its contents were the product of Russian disinformation.  Now Hunter is alleging that his privacy has been invaded because the contents of the laptop were made available.  How is it an invasion of his privacy unless the laptop and its contents are his?  He can't have it both ways.  HA HA HA.  Such idiocy is amusing.

The FBI has had the computer for many years.  You don't think that the FBI could determine if the contents of the laptop were tampered with?   The guy who owns the computer shop is smarter than the entire resources of the FBI and concocted this whole plot?  Wow.  This guy would be in a maximum security prison if there was a scintilla of evidence that he tampered with the contents.  And of course, if you believe the contents were manufactured to frame Hunter for a crime, then by implication you must accept that the contents of the laptop prove crimes were committed by Hunter.  The entire purpose of the fakery.  So you apparently agree that the laptop proves crimes by the Biden family.  Lastly, the civil aspects of this case are not important even if Hunter had a real case.  It is the criminal component that has relevance.  Many people have been convicted for crimes because their computers contained evidence of a crime.  The fact that a computer store guy brought evidence of a crime to the attention of the FBI does negate the ability of law enforcement to use the contents to prosecute Biden, Inc.   Hunter abandoned his property at the computer store.  He never picked it up or contacted the guy.  He signed a contract.  The only thing keeping him out of prison is the corrupt political justice system.

Well, I said you wouldn't understand what I was saying and it turns out I was right.  :D

You don't understand the obvious point.

Yes, I do... and it's a pathetically stupid point.

Hunter, Ukraine Joe, and the leftist media contended that the laptop and its contents were the product of Russian disinformation. 

This demonstrably false, Hunter and Joe Biden never made any such claim and all the media did was speculate, just like the crazy right wing media did when they claimed there was incriminating material on the laptop.

Now Hunter is alleging that his privacy has been invaded because the contents of the laptop were made available.

As a matter of law he is correct. Mac Isaac has no legal right to copy and distribute Hunter's private information.

How is it an invasion of his privacy unless the laptop and its contents are his?  He can't have it both ways.  HA HA HA.  Such idiocy is amusing.

You still haven't figured it out. All Hunter is saying in the lawsuit is that some of his private files were on the laptop. He does not say he owns the laptop. It isn't all that difficult to understand, yet you seem to be struggling again.

Anyway, since Hunter never claimed ownership of the laptop, your stupid question is moot

The FBI has had the computer for many years.  You don't think that the FBI could determine if the contents of the laptop were tampered with? 

Maybe they can, but I doubt they would be able to tell if files have been added. In any event, as no charges have been filed against Hunter Biden after so many years there simply may not be anything incriminating on the laptop after all.

So you apparently agree that the laptop proves crimes by the Biden family.

I don't know what's on the laptop and neither do you, but Hunter Biden or anybody of the Biden family not being charged with crimes seems to suggest there isn't anything incriminating there. Unlike you, I don't jump to conclusions based on speculation and wishful thinking.

It is the criminal component that has relevance.

What criminal component? There isn't any, except perhaps in your imagination. No criminal charges being filed = no criminal component exists. But even if there was one, the fact that evidence may have been obtained illegally (as may well be the case here) could have a serious negative impact on any criminal case. But that's just theory, as there is no criminal case.

Many people have been convicted for crimes because their computers contained evidence of a crime.

Sure, but in those cases that evidence was found as part of a lawful investigation. In this case a hard drive was sent to several third parties by a guy who had no legal right to do so. You can not conduct a lawful investigation based on fruit of a poisonous tree.

The fact that a computer store guy brought evidence of a crime to the attention of the FBI does negate the ability of law enforcement to use the contents to prosecute Biden, Inc.

Let's just wait what the outcome of the civil case is. If what Mac Isaac did was illegal, the laptop and it's contents is tainted forever. This isn't just a matter of a law abiding citizen providing evidence to law enforcement. This is a guy who made copies of private files and passed them on to a right wing newspaper as well as  third parties like Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon. No law abiding person does this! And btw, how would a computer shop guy even be able to determine what constitutes a crime in the first place and why would he sent a copy of the hard drive inside a stuffed animal to his father in New Mexico ?

The only thing keeping him out of prison is the corrupt political justice system.

I see you've already "solved" the case again before you know all the factual circumstances and actual evidence. Now, why am I not surprised?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 10:28:13 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2023, 12:26:34 PM »
Well, I said you wouldn't understand what I was saying and it turns out I was right.  :D

You don't understand the obvious point.

Yes, I do... and it's a pathetically stupid point.

Hunter, Ukraine Joe, and the leftist media contended that the laptop and its contents were the product of Russian disinformation. 

This demonstrably false, Hunter and Joe Biden never made any such claim and all the media did was speculate, just like the crazy right wing media did when they claimed there was incriminating material on the laptop.

[

This is a demonstrable lie.  Ukraine Joe has on multiple occasions claimed the laptop was the product of Russian disinformation.   He did so during the debates.  When he was recently asked if he still held that conclusion his answer was "yes, yes, yes."  Why lie about this? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2023, 12:26:34 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2023, 08:27:53 PM »
This is a demonstrable lie.  Ukraine Joe has on multiple occasions claimed the laptop was the product of Russian disinformation.   He did so during the debates.  When he was recently asked if he still held that conclusion his answer was "yes, yes, yes."  Why lie about this? 

It's hilarious that you show a clip from the biggest lying network on the planet!

Where exactly in this propaganda clip does Joe Biden say that the laptop was the product of Russian disinformation?

I hear the idiot Doocy ask if the story about Hunter is Russian disinformation and a smear campaign and it clearly still could be the first and most certainly was the latter.

I hear not a word about the laptop! The story is that the laptop belonged to Hunter Biden, but all he has ever said was that some of his private files seem to be on that laptop. That's what he says in his counterclaim against Mac Isaac and until today there isn't any conclusive evidence that the actual laptop did indeed belong to Hunter.

And you claimed Hunter also contended the same, but where's the proof? You haven't got any, simply because there isn't any.

Btw do you understand the difference between saying that the laptop was the product of Russian disinformation and that it could be the product of Russian disinformation?

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2023, 12:04:15 AM »
It's hilarious that you show a clip from the biggest lying network on the planet!

Where exactly in this propaganda clip does Joe Biden say that the laptop was the product of Russian disinformation?

I hear the idiot Doocy ask if the story about Hunter is Russian disinformation and a smear campaign and it clearly still could be the first and most certainly was the latter.

I hear not a word about the laptop! The story is that the laptop belonged to Hunter Biden, but all he has ever said was that some of his private files seem to be on that laptop. That's what he says in his counterclaim against Mac Isaac and until today there isn't any conclusive evidence that the actual laptop did indeed belong to Hunter.

And you claimed Hunter also contended the same, but where's the proof? You haven't got any, simply because there isn't any.

Btw do you understand the difference between saying that the laptop was the product of Russian disinformation and that it could be the product of Russian disinformation?

It's a clip of Ukraine Joe himself speaking.  What difference does it make which network aired the clip?  Are you saying Fox altered the film of Biden speaking?   In response to a question about whether he still believes the stories about Hunter are the product of Russian disinformation, he says "yes, yes, yes."  Do you think this is not related to the laptop?  LOL.  What other Hunter-related story has anyone ever claimed is the product of Russian disinformation?  Weak contrarian sauce even by your low standards of idiocy.  The laptop COULD be the product of Martian disinformation sent here via a time machine.   There is absolutely no proof of such but it is possible.  Almost anything is theoretically possible.  That doesn't create any actual doubt, however.  It just means you have dreamed up a baseless possibility that allows you to avoid accepting facts and evidence that you don't want to accept.  A delusion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2023, 12:04:15 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2023, 12:23:26 AM »
It's a clip of Ukraine Joe himself speaking.  What difference does it make which network aired the clip?  Are you saying Fox altered the film of Biden speaking?   In response to a question about whether he still believes the stories about Hunter are the product of Russian disinformation, he says "yes, yes, yes."  Do you think this is not related to the laptop?  LOL.  What other Hunter-related story has anyone ever claimed is the product of Russian disinformation?  Weak contrarian sauce even by your low standards of idiocy.  The laptop COULD be the product of Martian disinformation sent here via a time machine.   There is absolutely no proof of such but it is possible.  Almost anything is theoretically possible.  That doesn't create any actual doubt, however.  It just means you have dreamed up a baseless possibility that allows you to avoid accepting facts and evidence that you don't want to accept.  A delusion.

In response to a question about whether he still believes the stories about Hunter are the product of Russian disinformation, he says "yes, yes, yes."

No, he was asked if the stories about Hunter are the product of Russian disinformation or a smear campaign. Biden answers that question with "yes".

There is no mention of a laptop.

Do you think this is not related to the laptop?

I'm sure you think it is, but in fact the President wasn't asked about a laptop. At best he was asked about a story involving a laptop. You don't understand the difference?

What other Hunter-related story has anyone ever claimed is the product of Russian disinformation?

I only watch clips from Fox news sometimes when I am bored and want to watch some comedy, so I wouldn't know.

The laptop COULD be the product of Martian disinformation sent here via a time machine.

This is what happens when you watch too much Fox news.... you believe just about everything no matter how pathetic.

There is absolutely no proof of such but it is possible.  Almost anything is theoretically possible.  That doesn't create any actual doubt, however.

If almost anything is theoretically possible, there's always doubt. That's why it is a theory and not a fact!

It just means you have dreamed up a baseless possibility that allows you to avoid accepting facts and evidence that you don't want to accept.  A delusion.

What facts and evidence am I avoiding? Now why don't I expect a straightforward answer from you?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 12:28:01 AM by Martin Weidmann »