Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Officer “K”  (Read 6659 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Officer “K”
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2022, 06:09:18 PM »
Advertisement

Why in the world would Oswald take the long way where he supposedly shot Tippit if the whole plan was for him was to go see a "picture show." Doesn't make sense like a lot of things don't make sense in this case.

Why do you persist in asking these very logical questions ?.....   But confusion can be expected in trying to make sense of nonsense.    It's not difficult to prove that Lee Oswald was not the young man who William Whaley transported to Oakcliff at 12:30 that day.   And since that's a fact, then the map of Lee's sojourn from the Bus depot to the theater is nothing but a figment of someone's imagination.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2022, 06:09:18 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2022, 06:33:23 PM »

Why in the world would Oswald take the long way where he supposedly shot Tippit if the whole plan was for him was to go see a "picture show." Doesn't make sense like a lot of things don't make sense in this case.

A far better question to ask is; What in the world was Oswald doing in the first place (if he was there at all) at a go-nowhere suburban street like 10th street when he had no apparent reason to be there?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 06:34:13 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2022, 07:13:12 PM »
A far better question to ask is; What in the world was Oswald doing in the first place (if he was there at all) at a go-nowhere suburban street like 10th street when he had no apparent reason to be there?

Oswald attended a school there years before and was familiar with the area. He might know some of the secluded places (for smoking and talking trash about women like Trump) that the "cool" clique would hide out in. The other boys wouldn't let Lee go with them, so "Secret Agent Leon" would stalk them so he knew about such places. I don't know why he would need to hide out, maybe because he had killed the President.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2022, 07:13:12 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2022, 07:23:59 PM »
Walt and you should try to keep up. J.T. Griffin found the jacket. He left it in-situ while Westbrook left his car and walked over.

"Keep up"?  I think you mean "make up".  Where can we find Griffin's report confirming this claim?

Sorry there's no Hollywood-quality film of this to meet your unattainable standard of proof.

Sorry you have to make things up.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2022, 07:30:31 PM »
Oswald attended a school there years before and was familiar with the area. He might know some of the secluded places (for smoking and talking trash about women like Trump) that the "cool" clique would hide out in. The other boys wouldn't let Lee go with them, so "Secret Agent Leon" would stalk them so he knew about such places. I don't know why he would need to hide out, maybe because he had killed the President.

What a stinky pile of offal!   I'd be embarrassed .......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2022, 07:30:31 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2022, 07:34:11 PM »
From the testimony of Officer Thomas Hutson:

Mr. HUTSON. That looks like the jacket that was picked up by the officer behind the Texaco service station, behind the cars parked on the lot.
Mr. BELIN. How far were you from the officer when he picked it up?
Mr. HUTSON. Approximately 25 yards.
Mr. BELIN. Did you hear what he said when he picked it up?
Mr. HUTSON. I heard something----someone make the statement that that looks like the suspect's jacket. He has thrown it down. He is not wearing it now.
Mr. BELIN. Where is this Texaco station?
Mr. HUTSON. It is in the 400 block of East Jefferson at the intersection. It is on the northeast corner of the intersection of Crawford and Jefferson.
Mr. BELIN. How far north of Jefferson would this jacket have been when it was found?
Mr. HUTSON. One-half block.
Mr. BELIN. Do you know the name of the officer that found it?
Mr. HUTSON. No, sir; I don't know.
Mr. BELIN. What happened to the jacket?
Mr. HUTSON. The last time I saw this jacket, the officer had it in his possession.
Mr. BELIN. Do you know who he gave it to?
Mr. HUTSON. No, sir; I don't.
Mr. BELIN. You don't know if he gave it to Captain Westbrook?
Mr. HUTSON. I don't know. Captain Westbrook was there behind the house with us, and he was there at the time this was picked up with the man, but I don't know who had it in their hands. The only time I saw it was when the officer had it.

Not only does Hutson's account indicate that this officer picked up the jacket, but are we to believe that this officer was Griffin who "was in the same squad" as Hutson, yet Hutson didn't know his name?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2022, 07:44:28 PM »
From the testimony of Officer Thomas Hutson:

Mr. HUTSON. That looks like the jacket that was picked up by the officer behind the Texaco service station, behind the cars parked on the lot.
Mr. BELIN. How far were you from the officer when he picked it up?
Mr. HUTSON. Approximately 25 yards.
Mr. BELIN. Did you hear what he said when he picked it up?
Mr. HUTSON. I heard something----someone make the statement that that looks like the suspect's jacket. He has thrown it down. He is not wearing it now.
Mr. BELIN. Where is this Texaco station?
Mr. HUTSON. It is in the 400 block of East Jefferson at the intersection. It is on the northeast corner of the intersection of Crawford and Jefferson.
Mr. BELIN. How far north of Jefferson would this jacket have been when it was found?
Mr. HUTSON. One-half block.
Mr. BELIN. Do you know the name of the officer that found it?
Mr. HUTSON. No, sir; I don't know.
Mr. BELIN. What happened to the jacket?
Mr. HUTSON. The last time I saw this jacket, the officer had it in his possession.
Mr. BELIN. Do you know who he gave it to?
Mr. HUTSON. No, sir; I don't.
Mr. BELIN. You don't know if he gave it to Captain Westbrook?
Mr. HUTSON. I don't know. Captain Westbrook was there behind the house with us, and he was there at the time this was picked up with the man, but I don't know who had it in their hands. The only time I saw it was when the officer had it.

Not only does Hutson's account indicate that this officer picked up the jacket, but are we to believe that this officer was Griffin who "was in the same squad" as Hutson, yet Hutson didn't know his name?

"was in the same squad" as Hutson, yet Hutson didn't know his name?

Wot we have heya is.... the thin blue line at work.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2022, 07:44:28 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2022, 07:53:20 PM »
Oswald attended a school there years before and was familiar with the area. He might know some of the secluded places (for smoking and talking trash about women like Trump) that the "cool" clique would hide out in. The other boys wouldn't let Lee go with them, so "Secret Agent Leon" would stalk them so he knew about such places.

What in the world are you talking about?  What school?

I don't know why he would need to hide out, maybe because he had killed the President.

Walking around random streets is a great way to "hide out".