Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Rock Solid Alibi.....  (Read 39884 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: A Rock Solid Alibi.....
« Reply #576 on: September 02, 2022, 06:01:14 PM »
Advertisement
My point is that in order for this so called “rock solid alibi” to be feasible, LHO would have had to walk across the first floor in plain view of the two others who said that they were on the first floor at that point in time. Neither one of them saw him.

LHO had the ability to slither around undetected. He acquired this ability when he was very young while staying at his aunt’s house (because his mother didn’t have the time or inclination to take care of him). So your image is appropriate there Bill.    Thumb1:

The second part of my point is that that ability to slither would also be applicable to getting from the sixth floor to the second floor.

Personally, I choose to not believe LHO’s obvious lie regarding where he was. And I really couldn’t care less whether others choose differently. I made the point. You can decide for yourself what you want to believe.

My point is that in order for this so called “rock solid alibi” to be feasible, LHO would have had to walk across the first floor in plain view of the two others who said that they were on the first floor at that point in time. Neither one of them saw him.

Disingenuous! First of all, there was no plain view. All anyone needs to do is look at the evidence photos of the 1st floor to know that. Secondly, Piper and West didn't see Norman and Jarman as well as Adams and Styles either and we know for a fact that all four were there, so the entire point you are trying to make is meaningless.

LHO had the ability to slither around undetected. He acquired this ability when he was very young while staying at his aunt’s house (because his mother didn’t have the time or inclination to take care of him). So your image is appropriate there Bill.    Thumb1:

The second part of my point is that that ability to slither would also be applicable to getting from the sixth floor to the second floor.

Utter speculation.

Personally, I choose to not believe LHO’s obvious lie regarding where he was. And I really couldn’t care less whether others choose differently. I made the point. You can decide for yourself what you want to believe.

Thank you. Very kind of you....
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 09:14:56 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #576 on: September 02, 2022, 06:01:14 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #577 on: September 02, 2022, 08:24:08 PM »

I choose to not believe LHO’s obvious lie regarding where he was.

Please post that "obvious lie",  and the evidence that supports the lie....

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #578 on: September 02, 2022, 09:01:08 PM »
Perhaps they simply were not paying attention to what was going on near the elevators.

I’ve always wondered if West was sleeping at his desk or something, because he didn’t see or hear or remember anything.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #578 on: September 02, 2022, 09:01:08 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #579 on: September 02, 2022, 09:05:55 PM »
Also, BRW could have not noticed someone hidden and being as quiet as a mouse in the sniper’s nest…

Not likely, since he was probably in the “sniper’s nest”. His lunch remains were originally seen there, and Rowland saw a black person in that window at about 12:15.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #580 on: September 02, 2022, 09:11:32 PM »

The obvious lie is that he reportedly said he was in the domino room at the time the President passed the TSBD.

You then asked for “evidence that supports the lie”.  Other that what LHO reportedly said, I don’t know of any evidence that supports his lie. Why don’t you provide some. You are the one who claims the lie is a rock solid alibi.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #580 on: September 02, 2022, 09:11:32 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #581 on: September 02, 2022, 09:15:55 PM »

It’s only an “obvious lie” because Charles already believes that Oswald shot Kennedy. It’s as circular an argument as “Richard’s” ridiculous “the best evidence that it could be done is that it was done”.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #582 on: September 02, 2022, 09:29:08 PM »
BRW said he ate his lunch in the third aisle. And that is where his lunch remains were found and photographed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #582 on: September 02, 2022, 09:29:08 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #583 on: September 02, 2022, 09:47:26 PM »

The obvious lie is that he reportedly said he was in the domino room at the time the President passed the TSBD.

You then asked for “evidence that supports the lie”.  Other that what LHO reportedly said, I don’t know of any evidence that supports his lie. Why don’t you provide some. You are the one who claims the lie is a rock solid alibi.

OMG!....How many times do you need to be told that Lee's claim that he was eating lunch ALONE in the Domino room when he saw "Junior" Jarman and Shorty Norman walk by.....  Jarman and Norman confirmed that they had in fact walked by the lunchroom while on their way to the fifth floor.   They said they left the front of the TSBD at 12:25 and arrived on the 5th floor at 12:28. Therfore they would have walked by the lunchroom at about 12:27.

There.... I've provided the evidence that Lee was in the lunchroom .... Now you need to provide the evidence that he was on the sixth floor at 12:30......   And saying that Lee was a liar is just your opinion...... So provide something that proves that he lied...