Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Rock Solid Alibi.....  (Read 39815 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: A Rock Solid Alibi.....
« Reply #184 on: August 05, 2022, 03:49:45 PM »
Advertisement
I have been trying to reconcile the location of the elevators up to and after the parade based on the description [which floor were they at] given by Roy Truly and the one given by James Jarman.

Potentially very N.B.!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: August 05, 2022, 03:49:45 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #185 on: August 05, 2022, 03:55:25 PM »
Remember this one?----JohnM----
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1266.msg30340.html#msg30340

More like... If you're suggesting a conspiracy then prove it, otherwise we will just have to rely on what we're told  :D

I have been trying to reconcile the location of the elevators up to and after the parade based on the description [which floor were they at] given by Roy Truly and the one given by James Jarman.

Take a look at Jack Dougherty’s statement in CE-1381:

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/pdf/WH22_CE_1381.pdf

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #186 on: August 05, 2022, 03:55:59 PM »
  Martin Weidmann on August 04, 2022, 08:25:45 PM---

What capabilities of Oswald are you talking about and how do you know he had those capabilities in the first place?
His obvious physical fitness
He worked out?  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: August 05, 2022, 03:55:59 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #187 on: August 05, 2022, 04:03:04 PM »
Amidst your usual nonsense, Mr Collins, you inadvertently stumble upon an extremely important point.

Mr Bonnie Ray Williams testified that several of the guys had agreed beforehand to watch the P. Parade from the sixth floor. And yet not a single one of them ended up watching the P. Parade from the sixth floor. Every other in-use floor in the building had employees at windows, yet not the sixth--which offered the best view of all. What an amazing stroke of luck for evil Mr Oswald!

Thumb1:

The guys had just finished working on the fifth floor a few days beforehand. It isn’t surprising that they would choose to go there. The photos that I remember seeing of the fifth floor (when they posed for their positions for the investigators) showed a much less cluttered area. Perhaps that is one reason that they chose it? Anyway, yes it was a stroke of good luck for LHO. Glad we agree on something….   ;)

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #188 on: August 05, 2022, 04:16:34 PM »

The guys had just finished working on the fifth floor a few days beforehand. It isn’t surprising that they would choose to go there. The photos that I remember seeing of the fifth floor (when they posed for their positions for the investigators) showed a much less cluttered area. Perhaps that is one reason that they chose it?

Definitely the reason. Next to impossible to get at one of those south-facing windows on the sixth floor---------

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: August 05, 2022, 04:16:34 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #189 on: August 05, 2022, 04:25:50 PM »

Take a look at Jack Dougherty’s statement in CE-1381: https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/pdf/WH22_CE_1381.pdf
Like where it says----

At the time President Kennedy was shot I was at a
point about 10 feet from the elevator on the fifth floor of
the Texas School Book Depository Building. I was alone at
this time.
What about those guys hanging out at the SE corner....no one saw each other? It seems like there was some mystery fog everywhere at this time. Also...were there not 2 elevators...where was the other one?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #190 on: August 05, 2022, 04:27:03 PM »
Again, why would this stroke of "luck" be limited to Oswald?

You do well to put the word "luck" in scare quotes, Mr Smith!  Thumb1:

If the absence of any employees on the sixth floor benefited a Lone Nut gunman, then he got incredibly lucky (no scare quotes needed).
But if the assassination was a planned conspiracy, then the idea this "luck" (scare quotes needed) would have been left to chance is absurd.

Furthermore!

A Lone Nut employee-gunman would have been suicidally stupid to choose the sixth floor, for he would have known the high likelihood that he wouldn't have the floor to himself. He would have chosen the rarely-visited seventh floor:

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: August 05, 2022, 04:27:03 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #191 on: August 05, 2022, 04:29:55 PM »
Like where it says----
  What about those guys hanging out at the SE corner....no one saw each other? It seems like there was some mystery fog everywhere at this time. Also...were there not 2 elevators...where was the other one?

I wouldn't waste my time, Mr Freeman. When Mr Dougherty says something that doesn't jibe well with the official story, the Warren Gullibles dismiss him as a confused m0ron. When an elevator needs moving, they give you a link to his unimpeachable testimony.

Thumb1: