Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Position of the Bolt on the MC  (Read 32930 times)

Online James Hackerott

Re: The Position of the Bolt on the MC
« Reply #464 on: September 21, 2022, 06:50:58 PM »
Advertisement
This is the Sixth Floor Museum’s glassed-in display showing the area of the hidden rifle. I can’t say how accurate the boxes are placed, and partially obscured in the frame. I will pay more attention to this display at my next chance.
20211122_123431
edit - this photo was taken 12:34pm last November 22 after the Fagin-Frazier chat.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 07:02:52 PM by James Hackerott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #464 on: September 21, 2022, 06:50:58 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #465 on: September 21, 2022, 07:01:59 PM »
This is the Sixth Floor Museum’s glassed-in display showing the area of the hidden rifle. I can’t say how accurate the boxes are placed, and partially obscured in the frame. I will pay more attention to this display at my next chance.
20211122_123431

Thank you James.... The window would have to be the window in the west wall .....  But  The boxes don't seem to be stacked at all like they were when the rifle was found by Weitzman and Boone.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #466 on: September 22, 2022, 12:07:09 AM »
Thank you James.... The window would have to be the window in the west wall .....  But  The boxes don't seem to be stacked at all like they were when the rifle was found by Weitzman and Boone.

I have to agree Walt, I can't make any sense of the boxes as they are positioned in the museum.
Where was the rifle hidden?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #466 on: September 22, 2022, 12:07:09 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #467 on: September 22, 2022, 02:32:44 PM »
I have to agree Walt, I can't make any sense of the boxes as they are positioned in the museum.
Where was the rifle hidden?

I believe that the dark area at the extreme right of the photo is the stairway wall  going down to the fifth floor....

There is a dark haired woman who is wearing a COVID mask facing east at the left side  ( east side) of the photo ....

I wonder why they didn't place the boxes as they were when Weitzman and Boone found the rifle ????

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #468 on: September 22, 2022, 04:47:15 PM »
So you do now agree the still picture I posted was taken from the original Tom Alyea footage but you now believe the footage was tampered with to show the rifle in the upright position? Is that correct?

At the 0:22 point of the video, the pillar can be seen BEHIND Fritz.....

Of course it can be seen behind Fritz!
This is exactly where we would expect it to be seen if Studebaker's plat is correct.

Red "A" is roughly Alyea's position
Red F is roughly Fritz's position

Look at CE 515   (Page 39 of this thread)  ......And try to correlate this Studebaker plat with the spot where the arrow indicates the rifle was found.   

« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 04:56:54 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #468 on: September 22, 2022, 04:47:15 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #469 on: September 22, 2022, 07:18:38 PM »
Here are some consecutive frames from that animation:

These frames show the fully loaded clip being pushed down and locked in place. There are six (count them) cartridges in the clip and they are all below the bottom of the receiver chamber and the level of the bottom of the bolt. This is also shown in blabbermouth's video. Simply place a seventh cartridge in the receiver chamber and slide the bolt forward. The seventh cartridge will be pushed into the firing chamber (in lieu of the top cartridge in the clip). This is also what Frazier testified.

The dented shell was dented when it was empty and used as the bottom shell in the clip.....

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #470 on: September 22, 2022, 08:06:31 PM »
I believe that the dark area at the extreme right of the photo is the stairway wall  going down to the fifth floor....

There is a dark haired woman who is wearing a COVID mask facing east at the left side  ( east side) of the photo ....

I wonder why they didn't place the boxes as they were when Weitzman and Boone found the rifle ????
Here is link to Google Drive with a few more images from that series. These are big files – just letting you know.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CAEiRlZQMxelunN3koMA0q2LRR8lo7lS?usp=sharing

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #470 on: September 22, 2022, 08:06:31 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #471 on: September 26, 2022, 07:58:39 PM »
Here is link to Google Drive with a few more images from that series. These are big files – just letting you know.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CAEiRlZQMxelunN3koMA0q2LRR8lo7lS?usp=sharing

Thanks, James.... I can't make any sense of the display....    I don't believe it's  even close to what the area looked like at 1:00pm that day.