Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Position of the Bolt on the MC  (Read 32881 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: The Position of the Bolt on the MC
« Reply #416 on: September 11, 2022, 01:53:48 AM »
Advertisement
Walt, I generally agree that it does not appear to be probable that Weitzman could have had any clear LOS to a rifle that was supposedly positioned as seen in the photo, while he was on the floor at the east side of the pallet and looking westward thru the open space of the pallet.

However if Jerry Organ would like to attempt to prove otherwise by using his computer 3d modeling program …👍

Either Seymour Weitzman was lying, or the official DPD photo that shows the rifle sandwiched between the boxes is a fake.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 03:08:24 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #416 on: September 11, 2022, 01:53:48 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #417 on: September 11, 2022, 12:16:25 PM »
Jerry posted this image on another thread:

He seems to have misunderstood that Weitzman was on the floor looking through a pallet.
In the graphic the yellow/orange arrows are Jerry's and are part of the original graphic to which I have made some additions.
Ignore the yellow/orange arrows.

The stack of boxes marked with a green "A" in each pic rests on a pallet [it is the same stack seen from different angles]
To the bottom picture I have added a green arrow to give an indication of Weitzman's LoS as he was on the floor looking through the pallet.
It demonstrates that Weitzman could have seen the barrel portion of the rifle from his viewpoint.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #418 on: September 11, 2022, 02:25:34 PM »
Jerry posted this image on another thread:

He seems to have misunderstood that Weitzman was on the floor looking through a pallet.
In the graphic the yellow/orange arrows are Jerry's and are part of the original graphic to which I have made some additions.
Ignore the yellow/orange arrows.

The stack of boxes marked with a green "A" in each pic rests on a pallet [it is the same stack seen from different angles]
To the bottom picture I have added a green arrow to give an indication of Weitzman's LoS as he was on the floor looking through the pallet.
It demonstrates that Weitzman could have seen the barrel portion of the rifle from his viewpoint.

A person cannot use fake photos to verify what a scene looked like before anything was moved.

I don't wish to debate this any longer, Dan.   Seymour Weitzman said that he was down on the floor a LOOKING BENEATH THE FLAT when he saw the rifle.   He could not have shined his flashlight on the rifle and he couldn't have seen the rifle if it was sandwiched
between the boxes, because there were boxes that obstructed his view.    But that's beside the point....He was looking BENEATH THE PALLET when he saw the rifle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #418 on: September 11, 2022, 02:25:34 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #419 on: September 11, 2022, 04:00:47 PM »
Next you crackpots will demand that they stop the Queen's motorcade and produce evidence that she is indeed in the coffin.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #420 on: September 11, 2022, 06:30:47 PM »
since Imo Oswald was NOT the 6th floor TSBD shooter (for a myriad of reasons) , then some other shooter either fired the MC rifle or he used some other rifle.

If the TSBD shooter Used another rifle, and also planted an MC rifle to frame Oswald ,  then he likely would  have pre planted  the MC rifle and made sure it was WELL hidden so as not to be inadvertently  discovered by some employee moving a few boxes. Therefore  Walt’s proposition that the original location of the MC may have been INSIDE a pallet stacked full of boxes is plausible. This one possible solution  to explain how Weitzman could see a rifle while he was  looking westward thru the open part of a pallet stacked full of boxes.

The only way to prove  an alternative LOS solution for  Weitzman would require analysis  of the diagonal line from the southeast corner of the pallet to the north west corner of the pallet and if that diagonal lines up with the location of the rifle. There also would have to be a missing box at ground level as in in the photo of the rifle For such a diagonal LOS to be plausible.

The only way to prove  an alternative LOS solution for  Weitzman would require analysis  of the diagonal line from the southeast corner of the pallet to the north west corner of the pallet and if that diagonal lines up with the location of the rifle. There also would have to be a missing box at ground level as in in the photo of the rifle For such a diagonal LOS to be plausible.

It's not that complicated..... Weitzman said that he was shining his flashlight beneath the pallet when he saw the rifle.

If he was shining his flashlight beneath the pallet and looking beneath the pallet...He was NOT looking above the pallet and looking north west....   And he couldn't have looked NW from his position because there were boxes that blocked his view.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #420 on: September 11, 2022, 06:30:47 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #421 on: September 11, 2022, 10:25:54 PM »
A person cannot use fake photos to verify what a scene looked like before anything was moved.

I don't wish to debate this any longer, Dan.   Seymour Weitzman said that he was down on the floor a LOOKING BENEATH THE FLAT when he saw the rifle.   He could not have shined his flashlight on the rifle and he couldn't have seen the rifle if it was sandwiched
between the boxes, because there were boxes that obstructed his view.    But that's beside the point....He was looking BENEATH THE PALLET when he saw the rifle.

I don't wish to debate this any longer, Dan.

Debate??
There's been no debate Walt.
As I posted earlier about your proposed scenario:

This is 100% fantasy.
You have completely made all of this up and there is zero/nil/no evidence to support this fantasy.
How is it possible to have a reasonable debate with someone who puts their own fantasy over the evidence?

To which you unabashedly responded:

Yes it is "made up"

There's been no debate.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #422 on: September 11, 2022, 10:37:31 PM »
I don't wish to debate this any longer, Dan.

Debate??
There's been no debate Walt.
As I posted earlier about your proposed scenario:

This is 100% fantasy.
You have completely made all of this up and there is zero/nil/no evidence to support this fantasy.
How is it possible to have a reasonable debate with someone who puts their own fantasy over the evidence?

To which you unabashedly responded:

Yes it is "made up"

There's been no debate.

Dan, you're being dishonest.... You know that I was making up the part about they planned to kill Lee Oswald on the sixth floor and leave the carcano beside his body....But if he wasn't there, they would leave the rifle hidden along his escape route ......

Lee wasn't on the sixth floor ( he was in the Domino room)

I'm sorry if you don't like that idea..... But Don't be dishonest and say I made up the part about Seymour Weitzman saying that he spotted the rifle when he shined his flashlight beneath the pallet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #422 on: September 11, 2022, 10:37:31 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #423 on: September 11, 2022, 11:33:43 PM »
Dan, you're being dishonest.... You know that I was making up the part about they planned to kill Lee Oswald on the sixth floor and leave the carcano beside his body....But if he wasn't there, they would leave the rifle hidden along his escape route ......

Lee wasn't on the sixth floor ( he was in the Domino room)

I'm sorry if you don't like that idea..... But Don't be dishonest and say I made up the part about Seymour Weitzman saying that he spotted the rifle when he shined his flashlight beneath the pallet.

You're the one being dishonest Walt.
My post about your theory being "100% fantasy" had nothing to do with Weitzman looking beneath the pallet.