Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Messrs Shelley & Lovelady: The Big Lie  (Read 21905 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: Messrs Shelley & Lovelady: The Big Lie
« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2022, 02:12:14 PM »
Advertisement
Nice work Dan

Thanks, I thought so too  Thumb1:

You don't need to do any research

I find it helps

just read back a few pages in the thread and you will see why this post is completely wrong

I've done that and found nothing.
you seem to fully accept the part of Adams' testimony regarding the encounter with Lovelady and Shelley...

Even though Adams herself insists this has been fabricated.
Even though Styles confirms no such encounter took place.
Even though Shelley contradicts this encounter by saying he thought he saw Adams later on and on the fourth floor.
Even though Lovelady has clearly been coached about Vickie Adams.
Even though Lovelady admits he didn't re-enter the TSBD building for 20-25 minutes after the assassination.
Even though Adams states in her WC testimony she left within seconds.
Even though both Garner and Styles confirm this.
Even though Garner's interview with Ernest corroborates the Stroud document.

Not good work Jack.

Dan you have somehow completely gotten off track. The info in this post in no way resembles your original post. Did you give up on your quotes and the subsequent supporting information? If you did, good choice, there was nothing there.

If you can prove any of what is on this list, how about a few quotes to go along with your claims? A quick scan of the list and once it looks like again a lot of crap being offered as proof.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2022, 02:12:14 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #185 on: August 03, 2022, 05:01:22 PM »
Huh? Really this makes zero sense-- once again. It will help you if you read the WC testimony of Harkness and Sawyer. It puts the whole Adams -Styles saga to rest.

No further explanation on why Welcome Barnett sprinted to the back of the TSBD, turned the girls around then sprinted back to the front of the TSBD to deny them access to the building? Absolutely brilliant thinking. Deep Politics Forum would be proud.

:D

You made silly claims, Mr Nessan, and got caught out because you hadn't read Officer Barnett's testimony. And now you're just waving your arms helplessly in the air.

This kind of thing would happen to you less often if you actually did some research before making silly claims

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #186 on: August 03, 2022, 05:02:53 PM »
Dan you have somehow completely gotten off track. The info in this post in no way resembles your original post. Did you give up on your quotes and the subsequent supporting information? If you did, good choice, there was nothing there.

If you can prove any of what is on this list, how about a few quotes to go along with your claims? A quick scan of the list and once it looks like again a lot of crap being offered as proof.

Yet another hopelessly bot-like response from Mr Nessan. Even his fellow Warren Gullibles must be wincing by now!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: August 03, 2022, 05:02:53 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #187 on: August 04, 2022, 02:08:37 PM »
:D

You made silly claims, Mr Nessan, and got caught out because you hadn't read Officer Barnett's testimony. And now you're just waving your arms helplessly in the air.

This kind of thing would happen to you less often if you actually did some research before making silly claims

No, I don't think so. Really spot on.
Let us look at your post again. You are obviously proud of it. Maybe something was overlooked. No appears to be just ignorance.
A Ford:
"in all likelihood Officer Eugene Welcome Barnett"
"it may well have been Officer Barnett"

Absolutely brilliantly stated. A real credit to your Deep Politics heritage. Are all your posts this concise? You were able to glean this valuable info from Barnett's testimony?
Thoughts this valuable deserve a second quote.

"It was in all likelihood Officer Eugene Welcome Barnett whom Ms Adams & Ms Styles encountered when they came off the loading dock and ran out just past the first railroad track"

"And it may well have been Officer Barnett too whom Ms Adams had words with at the front door a few minutes later:"

Mr. Liebeler.
How long do you think it was from the time the last shot was fired until the time you were at the front door keeping people from going in and out?
Mr. Barnett.
It was around 2 1/2 minutes. Maybe between 2 1/2 or 3 minutes.
Mr. Liebeler.
From the time the last shot was fired until the time you were standing at that front door?
Mr. Barnett.
Yes.

Is there any part of the assassination you are particularly knowledgeable about? The Styles and Adams storyline seems to have gone right past you.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #188 on: August 04, 2022, 02:19:15 PM »
No, I don't think so. Really spot on.
Let us look at your post again. You are obviously proud of it. Maybe something was overlooked. No appears to be just ignorance.
A Ford:

Absolutely brilliantly stated. A real credit to your Deep Politics heritage. Are all your posts this concise? You were able to glean this valuable info from Barnett's testimony?
Thoughts this valuable deserve a second quote.

"It was in all likelihood Officer Eugene Welcome Barnett whom Ms Adams & Ms Styles encountered when they came off the loading dock and ran out just past the first railroad track"

"And it may well have been Officer Barnett too whom Ms Adams had words with at the front door a few minutes later:"

Mr. Liebeler.
How long do you think it was from the time the last shot was fired until the time you were at the front door keeping people from going in and out?
Mr. Barnett.
It was around 2 1/2 minutes. Maybe between 2 1/2 or 3 minutes.
Mr. Liebeler.
From the time the last shot was fired until the time you were standing at that front door?
Mr. Barnett.
Yes.

Is there any part of the assassination you are particularly knowledgeable about? The Styles and Adams storyline seems to have gone right past you.

This is all you've got, Mr Nessan? Really. Gee, I feel your pain.

You claimed there was no police presence behind the Depository early enough for Ms Adams' timestamp for her exit. I proved you wrong.

You claimed there was no police presence at the front door of the Depository early enough for Ms Adams' account of speaking to an officer there when she wished to return inside the building. I proved you wrong.

After that, it's just been embarrassed histrionics from you

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: August 04, 2022, 02:19:15 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #189 on: August 05, 2022, 12:28:00 AM »

This post is utterly meaningless, nonsensical and irrelevant.
It is obviously a tactic employed to disguise how out of your depth you are.
But I'll throw you a bone...
Rather than deal with the list I presented in full, just critique one point, any point you want and explain to me, and everyone else what is wrong with it:

Adams herself insists this has been fabricated.
Styles confirms no such encounter took place.
Shelley contradicts this encounter by saying he thought he saw Adams later on and on the fourth floor.
Lovelady has clearly been coached about Vickie Adams.
Lovelady admits he didn't re-enter the TSBD building for 20-25 minutes after the assassination.
Adams states in her WC testimony she left within seconds.
Both Garner and Styles confirm that Adams left immediately.
Garner's interview with Ernest corroborates the Stroud document.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #190 on: August 05, 2022, 02:05:17 PM »
This is all you've got, Mr Nessan? Really. Gee, I feel your pain.

You claimed there was no police presence behind the Depository early enough for Ms Adams' timestamp for her exit. I proved you wrong.

You claimed there was no police presence at the front door of the Depository early enough for Ms Adams' account of speaking to an officer there when she wished to return inside the building. I proved you wrong.

After that, it's just been embarrassed histrionics from you

Thumb1:

You did not prove anything at all. That is the point. This is what you call proof?

A Ford:

Why the reluctance to quote Barnett? You are all over the place but stop short of admitting how silly your theory about Barnett is. You can't even admit you are talking about him because it is so ridiculous.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: August 05, 2022, 02:05:17 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #191 on: August 05, 2022, 02:11:15 PM »
This post is utterly meaningless, nonsensical and irrelevant.
It is obviously a tactic employed to disguise how out of your depth you are.
But I'll throw you a bone...
Rather than deal with the list I presented in full, just critique one point, any point you want and explain to me, and everyone else what is wrong with it:

Adams herself insists this has been fabricated.
Styles confirms no such encounter took place.
Shelley contradicts this encounter by saying he thought he saw Adams later on and on the fourth floor.
Lovelady has clearly been coached about Vickie Adams.
Lovelady admits he didn't re-enter the TSBD building for 20-25 minutes after the assassination.
Adams states in her WC testimony she left within seconds.
Both Garner and Styles confirm that Adams left immediately.
Garner's interview with Ernest corroborates the Stroud document.

Just a thought, but maybe instead of throwing me a bone, how about grow a pair. No one is asking you to do anything but provide the proof of what you are posting. It is your list feel free to quote these people. Obviously, your other post was pure nonsense, when it was questioned it sure disappeared in a hurry and replaced by whatever goofy nonsense this is.

There must not be any basis for your statements or there would not seem to be such a problem quoting them. Basically, you are admitting there is no proof of any kind. Just idle BS.