Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Oswald Probably Did It  (Read 5845 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Oswald Probably Did It
« on: March 05, 2018, 07:08:01 PM »
I'm 100% certain of that.
(That he probably did it)

Feel free to name some other shooter who probably did it
Along with that, show circumstantial evidence pointing at your probable shooter and no one else
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 10:03:24 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Oswald Probably Did It
« on: March 05, 2018, 07:08:01 PM »

Online Ray Mitcham

Re: Oswald Probably Did It
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 07:25:11 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm 100% certain of that.
That he probably did it.

Feel free to name some other shooter who probably did it
Along with that, show circumstantial evidence pointing at your probable shooter and no one else

Before that why don't you show your evidence that Oswald was certainly the shooter.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 09:52:47 PM »
Before that why don't you show your evidence that Oswald was certainly the shooter.

Show us were I said he 'certainly' did it.

Perhaps you've missed the 'tongue-in-cheek' flavour of my stated conclusion. In any case, it should be plain to see that I'm certain up to the level of the probability. Which is a step beyond possibility, and just short of claiming certainty.

And you and others have also ignored my oft-stated recognition of the fact that no one here can prove Oswald's guilt or innocence to a dead certainty.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 10:05:50 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 10:18:43 PM »
Show us were I said he 'certainly' did it.

Perhaps you've missed the 'tongue-in-cheek' flavour of my stated conclusion. In any case, it should be plain to see that I'm certain up to the level of the probability. Which is a step beyond possibility, and just short of claiming certainty.

And you and others have also ignored my oft-stated recognition of the fact that no one here can prove Oswald's guilt or innocence to a dead certainty.

you and others have also ignored my oft-stated recognition of the fact

You hate to be ignored ...don't you Chappy?

that no one here can prove Oswald's guilt or innocence to a dead certainty.

No court requires a "dead certainty".....   But had Lee lived to be indicted ...He wouldn't have been indicted because there wasn't enough evidence to send him to trial.    The conspirators knew that and that's the reason he was murdered.     

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 07:46:48 PM »
Please show your evidence that Oswald "probably did it" then.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 07:46:48 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 09:20:52 PM »
There were two shooters inside the pergola of the grassy knoll.  In the Mary Moorman photo, you can see a gunman to the viewers left of Mr. Zapruder and Ms. Sitzman.  It is hard to see, but the assassin is there. (FYI - If you think this image has been cropped, you can get the FBI copy of the Mary Moorman photo, and you will see the assassin there.)

In the Nix Film (26-27 second mark of the film, you should put the video in slow motion to be able to see better), you can see a shot from the third window from the bottom of the pergola and immediately afterwards a smoke trail coming out of the walkway of the pergola to the right of the windows.(Where the assassin is seen in the Mary Moorman photo)

Here is a clip from the Darnel film, probably about thirty seconds after JFK was shot.  There you can see people inside the pergola.

Here you can see gun smoke floating around seconds after JFK was assassinated.

A first source image from the JFK Museum in Dealey Plaza of Harold Doyle, one of the tramps, shows the butt of a rifle imprinted on his left lapel.  You will need to zoom in on Harold Doyle

Here you can watch Harold Doyle deny the fact that he was involved in the assassination of JFK. (He was lying through his teeth!)  FYI - Harold Doyle(Deceased) had a lengthy military record.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 09:44:05 PM by shahrdar »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2018, 10:30:25 PM »
In the Mary Moorman photo, you can see a gunman to the viewers left of Mr. Zapruder and Ms. Sitzman.

No I can't.

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2018, 11:19:05 PM »

Sorry to hear that you cannot see the assassin inside the walkway of the pergola at the grassy knoll.
1. Did you see the corroborating smoke trail in the Nix film?
2. Did you see the butt of a rifle in the left lapel of Harold Doyle from the image stored at the Sixth Floor Museum website?
3. Did you see the Darnell photo clip of people inside the pergola about 30 seconds after JFK was shot?
4. Did you see the Wiegman photo clip of gun smoke in the area?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2018, 11:19:05 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2018, 11:31:47 PM »
Sorry to hear that you cannot see the assassin inside the walkway of the pergola at the grassy knoll.
1. Did you see the corroborating smoke trail in the Nix film?

No

2. Did you see the butt of a rifle in the left lapel of Harold Doyle from the image stored at the Sixth Floor Museum website?

No, but your link didn't work.

3. Did you see the Darnell photo clip of people inside the pergola about 30 seconds after JFK was shot?

I didn't see people.

4. Did you see the Wiegman photo clip of gun smoke in the area?

Possibly.

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2018, 11:57:16 PM »
To see the smoke trail in the Nix film, in YouTube, click the gear icon and make the speed be 25% .  I start looking around the 26 second mark in the area of the pergola to the left of Zapruder.  There you will see the smoke trail.

You can to to the sixth floor museum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Click Collections, and enter 1989.100.0024.0015  in the search box.
Zoom into the image.  You should see a faint imprint of a butt of a rifle on Harold Doyleís left lapel.

I canít help you if you donít see people inside of the pergola in the Darnell film clip. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2018, 11:57:16 PM »