Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Jim Leavelle Misremembers  (Read 4849 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Jim Leavelle Misremembers
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2022, 01:00:21 AM »
Advertisement
Hi Dan, I'm not much interested in Shelley  And Lovelady's stories......

Your curiosity knows no bounds Walt.
A murder has occurred and these two guys are telling co-ordinated lies about their movements in the immediate aftermath of the murder and your not interested.
Great stuff.

But, What do you think their was reason for lying right  "off the bat"?

I strongly suspect the MC was not the assassination weapon, that it was already tucked away in its "hiding place" while the assassination was happening. Its sole purpose was to put Oswald in the frame for the shooting.
Unlike you, I believe three shots were taken from the SN window. If it is the case a "proper" rifle was used for the assassination it leaves the problem of getting this rifle out of the building before a search could begin.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2022, 01:00:21 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2022, 01:02:15 AM »
Hi Dan and Walt, Thank you both for your great input! Have either of you seen the pictures of I think August 23, 1963, where there is a guy who is not dressed in Cuban style dress--white shirt and dark pants; but has a brown suit on like Shelley in New Orleans. Sincerely yours, Michael

I believe the pictures show Shelley in New Orleans.
Less than one month later Oswald is working directly under Shelley at the TSBD.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2022, 01:45:38 AM »
Your curiosity knows no bounds Walt.
A murder has occurred and these two guys are telling co-ordinated lies about their movements in the immediate aftermath of the murder and your not interested.
Great stuff.

I strongly suspect the MC was not the assassination weapon, that it was already tucked away in its "hiding place" while the assassination was happening. Its sole purpose was to put Oswald in the frame for the shooting.
Unlike you, I believe three shots were taken from the SN window. If it is the case a "proper" rifle was used for the assassination it leaves the problem of getting this rifle out of the building before a search could begin.

Great stuff.

If Shelley and Lovelady had their lies coordinated just minutes after the shooting then it's very likely that they were part of the conspiracy.....   And I seriously doubt that they were part of the plot to murder JFK.    They would have been willing to lie if Mr Truly wanted them to but.......

.I strongly suspect the MC was not the assassination weapon, that it was already tucked away in its "hiding place" while the assassination was happening. Its sole purpose was to put Oswald in the frame for the shooting.

I'm in complete agreement with you on this point.....   And there are photos and statements of those who were in the NW corner and saw the carcano that verify our observations are accurate. 

Of course you realize that this information directly contradicts the vaunted FBI..... Who are on record as saying that the carcano was the murder weapon.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2022, 01:45:38 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2022, 01:51:29 AM »
I believe the pictures show Shelley in New Orleans.
Less than one month later Oswald is working directly under Shelley at the TSBD.

Hi Dan, I agree. Thank you for your insight! Here are a few more pictures that show that nose of Shelley's better! Sincerely yours, Michael