Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The bus transfer  (Read 15104 times)

Online Mitch Todd

Re: The bus transfer
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2022, 10:50:54 PM »
Advertisement
Poor little gullible Mitch seems to have full confidence in the DPD doctored radio logs.
Gullible much Mitch? Or are you on the government payroll?  :D

You have nothing to counter what I said about Mrs Wright.
I use the Russ Shearer Channel 1 transcript, which was taken from a recording of the channel one dictabelt. It was created independently of the DPD, SS, or FBI transcripts. I also have a copy of the Dix channel one recording. You'll have to reach further down in your Big Bag of Bogus BS for your next attempt at a rebuttal. As for Mrs Wright, I've already pointed out that she didn't say when she called the DPD, so your reference to her is puzzling. You're unable to source your claim, so apparently you're even more puzzled than I about the issue.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2022, 10:50:54 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2022, 04:23:52 AM »
T.F. Bowley AFFIDAVIT OF FACT: "I stopped my car and got out to go to the scene. I looked at my watch and it said 1:10 p.m."

Your Bowley call at 1:18 is total garbage. Give it up bud
Bowley himself has said that his watch could be 5 minutes off of standard time, which would be expected uncertainty for the average Joe's watch in 1963.

Simulcast transmissions broadcast on both DPD channels show that channel one time and channel two time are within one minute of each other. the "12:30 KKB" transmission on channel two lies between Cussy's "approaching triple underpass" and "go to the hospital" transmissions, placing the assassination at 12:30 channel two time. The McIntire photo shows the Hertz clock displaying "12:30" as the limousine passes the lead car between the TP and the I335E ramp. The watches of Kellerman, Dave Powers, and Sorrels also put the assassination at 12:30. From this, channel one is within one minute of channel two, and channel two is within one minute of standard time. 

Putting this all together, If Bowley's watch is 5 minutes slow and channel one time is two minutes fast, then the two can coincide. Bowley looked at his watch at some short amount of time before he picked up the mic in car #10, which would account for any remaining discrepancy.

You are way behind the curve.

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2022, 04:37:56 AM »
I am not confused but its obvious you are.
You're operating on a combination of bad information, faulty logic, and ill-advised smugness.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2022, 04:37:56 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2022, 04:44:00 AM »
I use the Russ Shearer Channel 1 transcript, which was taken from a recording of the channel one dictabelt. It was created independently of the DPD, SS, or FBI transcripts. I also have a copy of the Dix channel one recording. You'll have to reach further down in your Big Bag of Bogus BS for your next attempt at a rebuttal. As for Mrs Wright, I've already pointed out that she didn't say when she called the DPD, so your reference to her is puzzling. You're unable to source your claim, so apparently you're even more puzzled than I about the issue.

I use the Russ Shearer  transcripts as well. What Mongo doesn't realize is that the time stamps were voice call outs.  Or maybe he does realize it and he's just being dishonest.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2022, 04:48:15 AM »
Well, you seem to be a terrible judge of most things. Mrs Wright never said what that she called. The DPD radio dispatcher doesn't mention her address, 501 E 10th, until after 1:19. Bowley's radio call doesn't occur until right about the tip of 1:18. Given Callaway's testimony, the ambulance arrives about 1:20. What do you use for sources, or do you just make it up as you go alaong?

Another reliable eyewitness is Cab Driver Scoggins who was in the middle of his work day and on his lunch break, so would have been especially aware of the time and he says about "1:20".

Mr. DULLES. What time was this, approximately, as far as you can recall?
Mr. SCOGGINS. Around 1:20 in the afternoon.

Scoggins struggles to get through to dispatch and then speaks for a couple of minutes and about this time the Ambulance arrives, meanwhile dispatch records the time at 1:23.

Mr. DULLES. What did you tell your dispatcher?
Mr. SCOGGINS. I told him there had been a policeman shot at 10th and Patton, and you see they have a number of cars they are talking to, you know, and I had to holler about three or four times before I got his attention, and then I seen I wasn't going to get through to him, so I just hollered there had been a policeman shot at 10th and Patton, and then they went to talking to me then.
Mr. DULLES. What did they say to you then?
Mr. SCOGGINS. The first thing they says is do they need an ambulance, and I says, "Sure." And they wanted to know the exact location, and I said right off east of 10th and Patton, and the ambulance was only a block and a quarter or so from the scene, you see, and they just come on right around there.
Mr. DULLES. And this conversation took you a minute or two, would you estimate?
Mr. SCOGGINS. Yes, a couple of minutes, I would say. It was pretty close

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember whether or not your dispatcher recorded any time on his sheets as to the time you called in after the Tippit shooting?
Mr. SCOGGINS. When I was down there giving my statement to my supervisor, he asked me what time it was, and I said I don't have any idea, so he picked up the phone and called the dispatcher, and he said it was 1:23.
Mr. BELIN. That is the time that he recorded it?
Mr. SCOGGINS. Yes. He must have recorded it up there because he said it was 1:23 in the afternoon.
Mr. BELIN. When you called in after the shooting?
Mr. SCOGGINS. Yes.

JohnM
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 05:09:31 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2022, 04:48:15 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2022, 01:01:20 AM »
According to Warren H. “Butch” Burroughs, the concession stand operator at the Texas Theater,
Lee Harvey Oswald entered the theater sometime between 1:00 and 1:07 P.M.

Lets see wasn't there a cop killing going on about that time in Oak Cliff?

Mr. BALL. Did you see that man come in the theatre?
Mr. BURROUGHS. No, sir; I didn't.
Mr. BALL. Do you have any idea what you were doing when he came in?
Mr. BURROUGHS. Well, I was----I had a lot of stock candy to count and put in the candy case for the coming night, and if he had came around in front of the concession out there, I would have seen him, even though I was bent down, I would have seen him, but otherwise I think he sneaked up the stairs real fast.

Mr. BALL. They asked you if you had seen a man come in there without a ticket?
Mr. BURROUGHS. Yes.
Mr. BALL. What did you tell him?
Mr. BURROUGHS. I said, "I haven't seen him myself. He might have, but I didn't see him when he came in. He must have sneaked in and run on upstairs before I saw him."

Btw it's interesting in later interviews that Butch still isn't sure of the exact time of Oswald's entrance but randomly picks a timeframe that specifically ends with 1:07?

JohnM

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2022, 03:01:52 AM »
blah blah If ifs and buts were candy and nuts  :D
You tried to claim that Bowley broke the DPD timeline. I demonstrated how the two are still consistent. Your response was to emulate a nine-year old. Good job!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2022, 03:01:52 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2022, 03:05:53 AM »
According to Warren H. “Butch” Burroughs, the concession stand operator at the Texas Theater,
Lee Harvey Oswald entered the theater sometime between 1:00 and 1:07 P.M.

Lets see wasn't there a cop killing going on about that time in Oak Cliff?
In '63/'64, he said he didn't see the man who snuck into the theater. Twenty five years later his memory mysteriously improved.