Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Simple proof that the Zapruder film is 100% Authentic!  (Read 14950 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: Simple proof that the Zapruder film is 100% Authentic!
« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2022, 02:40:17 AM »
Advertisement

When someone explains the technical indications of alteration in the Zapruder film, then we can proceed from there. But so far the film's defenders have been unable to explain those indications.

And then there's the impossibly fast movement of Brehm's son, which has been discussed in detail. I continue to challenge anyone to do a reenactment with a child of the same approximate height and weight and show that those movements can be carried out in the time they are done in the film. It's impossible. I tried with one of my sons. He could not even come close to duplicating those movements in the required amount of time.

In addition, not only does Charles Brehm’s son not show any ‘impossibly fast’ movement, Michael Griffith never explains why the people who altered the Zapruder film, wouldn’t just show his son without any modification. Why was it necessary to doctor with the images of the son?

Was he picking his nose? Holding a sign saying “Oswald is just a patsy”?

It should be noted, that these “Zapruder film was altered” theorists, usually point out alleged changes that serve no purpose.

Like showing Charles Brehm’s son moving with impossible speed. Or showing Jean Hill and Mary Moorman standing on the grass when both had really stepped onto the road. None of these alleged alterations make any sense. Why would they have made them? This is a question that is never addressed.

It would make more sense to falsely claim the Zapruder film was altered to show JFK’s head initially (z312-z313) moving forward, and the blood and brains splatter being directed forward (frame z313), to make it appear the headshot came from behind. I think this is done because they don’t want to admit that the Zapruder film, in any way, indicates the head shot came from behind. And that is why the “Zapruder film was altered” theorists tend to focus on alleged alterations that make no sense. That don’t help the Lone Gunman narrative. That have no reason for these alterations being made in the first place.

I would like Michael to provide a plausible motive for those who made the alternations for doing so. Something better than “Who knows why they did this. They must have been crazy.”

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2022, 02:40:17 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2022, 09:32:13 AM »
It seems us LNers, like John Mytton, Jerry Organ and myself, are limited by our inability to see things that aren’t there. I can assure you, at least for myself, I really don’t see any ‘impossibly fast’ movement from Charles Brehm’s son. I’m not pretending I don’t. I just don’t see it.

Questions for Michael T. Griffith:

Exactly, what is it about Charles Brehm’s son’s motion that is impossibly fast? The speed his torso moves? His arms speed? His hands speed? What?

Which post have you discussed this in detail before?

Just for the record, there are CTers, like myself, who struggle to see these things also.
There is no impossibly fast motion.
Great spot by Steve Barber about Brehm shifting his weight to his left leg and rocking slightly in that direction, possibly "amplifying" the speed Brehm's son appears.
But no impossible movements. In fact, it looks completely ordinary and one has to wonder what the Alterationists are on.

Read the Zavada report Mr Griffiths.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2022, 01:42:46 PM »
Like showing Charles Brehm’s son moving with impossible speed. Or showing Jean Hill and Mary Moorman standing on the grass when both had really stepped onto the road. None of these alleged alterations make any sense. Why would they have made them? This is a question that is never addressed.

I believe the alterationists might think "sideline" elements like Brehm's son indicate the forgers were doing something with the original film's frames (adding/subtracting/creating a new blended frame?) such that minor mis-registration occurred that were overlooked in the haste to forge the film. Decades later, zen-like CT super-sleuths were able to divine "clues" that eluded the stupid authorities and their compliant toadies, the LNers.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2022, 01:42:46 PM »

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #99 on: August 14, 2022, 10:51:02 AM »
Oh, boy. You are years behind the information curve. Have you heard about the group of Hollywood film experts who have identified numerous indications of alteration in the Zapruder film? Have you looked at David Mantik and Doug Horne's presentations on clear, compelling evidence of alteration?

Here's just one indication for you: In the Z film, the cloud of blood and brain matter disappears far too quickly, impossibly quickly. Tests have proved that this cloud should have remained visible for at least six frames, but it vanishes in less than two frames. That is physically impossible.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2022, 02:57:59 PM »
Oh, boy. You are years behind the information curve. Have you heard about the group of Hollywood film experts who have identified numerous indications of alteration in the Zapruder film? Have you looked at David Mantik and Doug Horne's presentations on clear, compelling evidence of alteration?

If by Hollywood, you mean Ollie Stone, forget it. Mantik and Horne are fruitcakes.

Here's just one indication for you: In the Z film, the cloud of blood and brain matter disappears far too quickly, impossibly quickly. Tests have proved that this cloud should have remained visible for at least six frames, but it vanishes in less than two frames. That is physically impossible.

Nice deflection and dodge. I take it you concede you were wrong with your claim about "the impossibly fast movement of Brehm's son".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2022, 02:57:59 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2022, 05:22:10 PM »

The speed of the particles and  droplets has to be taken into account. In the time that z313 was exposed-25 ms-some of the parts of the cloud had travelled 3 feet. In another 5 full frames or 275 ms. they would have gone 33 feet farther. (We know that brain and blood covered the car hood). The cloud did not go away. It just expanded rapidly and no longer look like a cloud.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2022, 11:51:44 PM »

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2022, 11:51:44 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2022, 12:38:30 AM »
If by Hollywood, you mean Ollie Stone, forget it. Mantik and Horne are fruitcakes.
I wouldn't call you a fruitcake... mainly because there is no apparent presence of berries.. nuts..or any such produce that is otherwise palatable.
You might stop calling those with whom you disagree these adverse labels [kook, nut, quack etc]--- after a fashion...it becomes extremely juvenile.