Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Simple proof that the Zapruder film is 100% Authentic!  (Read 14959 times)

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Simple proof that the Zapruder film is 100% Authentic!
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2022, 01:08:59 AM »
Advertisement
:D

The larger piece of skull seems to be a match to the Limo skull gif.

This is the first time that i have seen any mention that the Zapruder footage shows that chunk of spinning skull. Made my day. Good job.
I guess that the chunk shows up very well koz it bounced offa Connally's seat (& praps the limo) & then hung in the air for a while.
Has there been any mention that the small circled area possibly shows the damage/hole made by the exiting remnant of Hickey's AR15 slug?
The slug veered say 6 deg inside the skull & then made a spider crack in the windshield glass just left of the mirror.
After which the slug probly bounced backwards out of the limo & out onto the street, & was never found.
Or, it was found inside the limo, & was kept secret.

Silly me. I was starting to think that the chunk of skull would surely have been found by Hicky when he was picking up his say 6 smelly hot empty casings offa the floor on that side of the limo, & then i realized that he was in the Queen Mary not the jfklimo. Silly me. I am getting old.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 01:16:20 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2022, 01:08:59 AM »

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2022, 08:52:10 PM »
When someone explains the technical indications of alteration in the Zapruder film, then we can proceed from there. But so far the film's defenders have been unable to explain those indications.

And then there's the impossibly fast movement of Brehm's son, which has been discussed in detail. I continue to challenge anyone to do a reenactment with a child of the same approximate height and weight and show that those movements can be carried out in the time they are done in the film. It's impossible. I tried with one of my sons. He could not even come close to duplicating those movements in the required amount of time.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2022, 09:53:35 PM »
When someone explains the technical indications of alteration in the Zapruder film, then we can proceed from there. But so far the film's defenders have been unable to explain those indications.

And then there's the impossibly fast movement of Brehm's son, which has been discussed in detail. I continue to challenge anyone to do a reenactment with a child of the same approximate height and weight and show that those movements can be carried out in the time they are done in the film. It's impossible. I tried with one of my sons. He could not even come close to duplicating those movements in the required amount of time.

(John Mytton)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2022, 09:53:35 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2022, 04:10:21 AM »

Look, until someone comes up with some rational, plausible explanations for the physical impossibilities that the current Z film contains, no one can credibly claim that the film has been proved authentic.

When you point out some of these impossibilities to the film's defenders, they usually claim that they just don't see them in the first place, such as the impossibly fast movement of Brehm's son.

(John Mytton)

It seems us LNers, like John Mytton, Jerry Organ and myself, are limited by our inability to see things that aren’t there. I can assure you, at least for myself, I really don’t see any ‘impossibly fast’ movement from Charles Brehm’s son. I’m not pretending I don’t. I just don’t see it.

Questions for Michael T. Griffith:

Exactly, what is it about Charles Brehm’s son’s motion that is impossibly fast? The speed his torso moves? His arms speed? His hands speed? What?

Which post have you discussed this in detail before?

« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 04:12:04 AM by Joe Elliott »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2022, 07:25:48 PM »
It seems us LNers, like John Mytton, Jerry Organ and myself, are limited by our inability to see things that aren’t there. I can assure you, at least for myself, I really don’t see any ‘impossibly fast’ movement from Charles Brehm’s son. I’m not pretending I don’t. I just don’t see it.

Questions for Michael T. Griffith:

Exactly, what is it about Charles Brehm’s son’s motion that is impossibly fast? The speed his torso moves? His arms speed? His hands speed? What?

Which post have you discussed this in detail before?

I am wondering the same thing, Joe.  I watched this Z film clip provided by Jerry, and then I went to watch it in the Marie Muchmore film, and I see nothing indicating any "Impossibly fast" movement by Joe Brehm either.  I also noticed as the limousine passes him, Chuck Brehm leans to his left as the car passes, putting his weight on his left leg, and this is all occurring as Joe Brehm steps out from behind his dad.  But, I agree with you.  Nothing "Impossibly fast" regarding Joe Brehm stepping out from behind his dad at all.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2022, 07:25:48 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2022, 08:14:38 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2022, 02:06:29 AM »
  I am wondering the same thing, Joe.  I watched this Z film clip provided by Jerry, and then I went to watch it in the Marie Muchmore film, and I see nothing indicating any "Impossibly fast" movement by Joe Brehm either.  I also noticed as the limousine passes him, Chuck Brehm leans to his left as the car passes, putting his weight on his left leg, and this is all occurring as Joe Brehm steps out from behind his dad.  But, I agree with you.  Nothing "Impossibly fast" regarding Joe Brehm stepping out from behind his dad at all.

Yes. I don't see any impossible movement by Charles Brehm's son. I think that the problem with us LNers is that we lack imagination. I wonder what the world would be like if I could see the things that Michael sees.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2022, 02:06:29 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2022, 02:10:22 AM »

A typical parent's response. It's always the other guy's kid who are super-hyperactive. Never their own.