Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Simple proof that the Zapruder film is 100% Authentic!  (Read 16268 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Simple proof that the Zapruder film is 100% Authentic!
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2022, 03:30:40 AM »
Advertisement
Looks like Dick and Julie to everybody else. Your buddies are cringing again... ::)

Looks like Dick and Julie to everybody else.

Yep, that's why their names are in the credits.
Btw the heavy matte outlines are what detracts from photorealism.

Your buddies are cringing again...

No, your inane comments are making everyone cringe.

JohnM
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 04:05:30 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2022, 03:30:40 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2022, 04:18:37 AM »
Here's some fascinating information on how Disney Studios made those live action mixed with animated sequences in Mary Poppins come to life.

JohnM

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2022, 06:36:51 AM »
Going through my collection I found some interesting graphics that prove all sorts of things.

This autopsy photo showing the irregular torn scalp matches the same injury as seen in the Moorman photo.

This forensic simulation using a replica ballistic head demonstrates a similar result to what is seen in Zapruder.

For any rational sane person the fact that the Nix film shows the exact same event from a completely different perspective proves the Zapruder film is 100% authentic!

The first eyewitnesses who saw the assassination from right up close ALL describe the exact same expulsion of matter as seen in the authenticated Zapruder Film.

In the centre frame in this Gif right next to Jackie's left shoulder, a piece of brain/skull is seen hurtling towards the floor.

The blood spray dissipation seen in this hunting video is replicated in the Zapruder film.

JohnM

John,

In 2004, I sent this information about the large piece of skull that we see in Z-314 past Mrs. Kennedy, landing on the top of the seat occupied by Mrs. Connally which then bounces off her seat and falls toward the floor.  He made this .gif showing a blow up of the skull fragment in action:

https://paulseaton.com/jfk/frags/bounce.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2022, 06:36:51 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2022, 07:06:14 AM »
  John,

In 2004, I sent this information about the large piece of skull that we see in Z-314 past Mrs. Kennedy, landing on the top of the seat occupied by Mrs. Connally which then bounces off her seat and falls toward the floor.  He made this .gif showing a blow up of the skull fragment in action:

https://paulseaton.com/jfk/frags/bounce.htm

Thanks Steve, I never noticed that before and I have to agree that the piece next to the arrow must be the same piece as seen in Z314. This is undeniable graphic evidence that the shot came from behind and blew the matter forward.

JohnM
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 07:13:38 AM by John Mytton »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2022, 12:32:45 PM »
Thanks Steve, I never noticed that before and I have to agree that the piece next to the arrow must be the same piece as seen in Z314. This is undeniable graphic evidence that the shot came from behind and blew the matter forward.

JohnM

Amazing Steve, never seen that myself.
Some brilliant graphics from the both you and John.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2022, 12:32:45 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2022, 06:14:22 AM »

Hi John,

Thank you, and You're very welcome.  I'm glad I could be of some help.

JohnM

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2022, 06:16:57 AM »
Amazing Steve, never seen that myself.
Some brilliant graphics from the both you and John.

Hi Dan,

Thanks so much!!!   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2022, 06:16:57 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2022, 07:41:11 AM »
And the backward head movement is from...WHAT exactly??

It was the combination of jet effect, neuromuscular reaction and Kennedy's back brace.

"The brace was a firmly bound corset, around his hips and lower back and higher up," said Dr. Thomas Pait, a spinal neurosurgeon who co-authored a paper about Kennedy's failed back surgeries. "He tightly laced it and put a wide Ace bandage around in a figure eight around his trunk. If you think about it, if you have that brace all the way up your chest, above your nipples, and real tight, are you going to be able to bend forward?"
https://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/22/health/jfk-assassination-back-pain/index.html

Did JFK's back brace REALLY cost him his life?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4683726/Did-JFK-s-brace-REALLY-cost-life.html

Jet effect in action.

JohnM