Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Geneva Hine  (Read 14976 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Geneva Hine
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2022, 08:31:56 PM »
Advertisement
  OK a typing mistake...
A view actually looking east on Elm FROM THE TSBD that would have shown nothing eventful---

Why are you...an obviously staunch lone assassin believer along with Smith...spending so much time and effort micro-analyzing what frame in a film the shots started and so on? When no matter what... Oswald did it and you will not yield or capitulate any argument because you...are always right.....Right?

You misconstrued what she is saying. 
You misconscrew everything.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2022, 08:31:56 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2022, 09:04:10 PM »

So you can't even proffer any explanation as to why your fantasy conspirators would turn the power and phones off for a brief moment while the motorcade was passing.  It is just so and this somehow proves a conspiracy for some unspecified reason.  Got it.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2022, 09:10:42 PM »
  OK a typing mistake...
A view actually looking east on Elm FROM THE TSBD that would have shown nothing eventful---

Why are you...an obviously staunch lone assassin believer along with Smith...spending so much time and effort micro-analyzing what frame in a film the shots started and so on? When no matter what... Oswald did it and you will not yield or capitulate any argument because you...are always right.....Right?

I think you must still be looking at that photo wrong. The red arrow near the upper left corner is pointing at the southeast corner of the TSBD at the sixth floor level. The street sign just below that reads Market St. (I think). The view is from the south side of Elm Street looking westerly.

The reason I am interested in evidence of when the first shot was fired is because it has been somewhat of a mystery for over 58-years as of now. There are people who argue about the timing and sequence of the shots constantly. I happen to believe there is significant evidence of the first shot occurring around the Z133 time frame. So, when I discover new (to me) evidence that suggests the Z133 time frame is correct, I try to make sure that evidence is correct. Thanks for responding and putting us through these excercises. And, heck no, I am not always right.   :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2022, 09:10:42 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2022, 09:18:30 PM »

I think you must still be looking at that photo wrong. 
And I think you know what I mean.

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2022, 10:14:56 PM »
Okay, the figure in my model does appear to be only slightly larger than the dark spot in the Hughes film enhancement that James created. But there just isn’t enough detail in the enhancement to make a conclusive statement one way or another.

James, is that the limo making the turn that we see blurred in your enhancement?
Yes Charles. This frame stack used 66 consecutive frames (which included at about half duplicate frames) that were registered to the fixed TSBD. Any objects that moved in these frames would be blurred – just like a time exposure. My goal was to try and bring out details in the shadowed east face which I did to some extent.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2022, 10:14:56 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2022, 10:34:02 PM »
Yes Charles. This frame stack used 66 consecutive frames (which included at about half duplicate frames) that were registered to the fixed TSBD. Any objects that moved in these frames would be blurred – just like a time exposure. My goal was to try and bring out details in the shadowed east face which I did to some extent.

Thanks, if my head calculations are correct, that would cover some where around 1-1/2 seconds of real time. Just before and during the actual turning of the limo around the corner.

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2022, 02:05:01 AM »

Thanks, if my head calculations are correct, that would cover some where around 1-1/2 seconds of real time. Just before and during the actual turning of the limo around the corner.
Okay, I deleted the duplicate frames and was left with 40 unique frames, so maybe a little over 2 seconds.
First frame

Last frame

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2022, 02:05:01 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2022, 02:31:54 AM »
Okay, I deleted the duplicate frames and was left with 40 unique frames, so maybe a little over 2 seconds.
First frame

Last frame

Thanks James, it appears that the presidential limo can be seen making the turn in the first frame. And that the follow-up car is essentially in that same spot in the last frame. That helps to define the what Hine would have been able to see during that time period. Also, over two seconds to travel that distance indicates that they were slowed down significantly to make the turn. I believe that the follow-up car was only a few feet behind the limo. So the distance traveled isn’t very far.