Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 33691 times)

Online David Von Pein

Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier
« on: January 13, 2022, 05:44:53 PM »
Advertisement
At the link below, I have compiled a few questions for Buell Wesley Frazier. I would like it very much if Buell could some day answer these inquiries:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2022/01/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1349.html

With all of the above individual facts piled up against the door, which are facts that are just dying to be strung together to form a cohesive whole known as "The Totality Of Evidence In The JFK Murder Case", can you, Buell Wesley Frazier, possibly still cling to the notion that Lee Harvey Oswald, merely because he was kind to you and the children who lived near you in Irving, was innocent of killing President John F. Kennedy?

I truly wonder if Mr. Frazier has ever once examined the evidence against Oswald in an objective way in which his friendship with the accused assassin was set aside in order to let the evidence speak for itself. I doubt that he has.

JFK Assassination Forum

Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier
« on: January 13, 2022, 05:44:53 PM »

Online Richard Smith

Re: Questions For Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 07:11:02 PM »
At the link below, I have compiled a few questions for Buell Wesley Frazier. I would like it very much if Buell could some day answer these inquiries:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2022/01/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1349.html

With all of the above individual facts piled up against the door, which are facts that are just dying to be strung together to form a cohesive whole known as "The Totality Of Evidence In The JFK Murder Case", can you, Buell Wesley Frazier, possibly still cling to the notion that Lee Harvey Oswald, merely because he was kind to you and the children who lived near you in Irving, was innocent of killing President John F. Kennedy?

I truly wonder if Mr. Frazier has ever once examined the evidence against Oswald in an objective way in which his friendship with the accused assassin was set aside in order to let the evidence speak for itself. I doubt that he has.

Frazier is extremely defensive on the topic of the assassination.  He is certainly not an expert on the evidence against Oswald.  He is in no better position than anyone else to assess much of that.   Does anyone really care if he accepts Oswald's guilt or not?  He could help fill in some historical details of his own activities and things he directly observed.  The roll call, his movements after leaving the TSBD, when did he first become aware that the "Lee" he drove that morning was a suspect, the content of his call from the hospital to his sister.  I've always thought it was possible that Frazier's sister advised him to distance himself from any implication that he should have been a little more suspicious of Oswald that morning.  So the package becomes shorter, he didn't really take any notice, no discussion with Oswald of the presidential visit that day even though he has said that he went to his supervisors and asked if the employees could watch the parade.  Hard to believe there would have been no mention of the top news story of the day involving the President of the US driving by their place of employment. 

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 07:28:04 PM »
Frazier is...certainly not an expert on the evidence against Oswald.

I think you're right. He's not an expert. And it could be that Buell has deliberately avoided becoming well-schooled on the evidence so that he can continue to maintain a (false) rosy picture of his friend and co-worker Lee Oswald for as long as he lives.

But I really have no idea as to how much Buell knows about the details of the JFK case. As I asked in my article in the OP, I'm wondering if Frazier even believes Oswald shot and killed J.D. Tippit. I have a feeling he doesn't believe Lee took a shot at anyone in 1963 --- including Walker. But for that matter, is Buell even aware of the Walker shooting at all? You'd never know by looking at any of his interviews. That topic never comes up. Nor does the topic of Tippit's murder. It's as if those things never even happened....which is one of the reasons I wanted to write out the above list of questions for Buell Frazier. If he were ever to study those questions, perhaps he would be inclined to accept the fact that Lee Harvey wasn't always the perfect co-worker after all.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 08:00:25 PM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 07:28:04 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2022, 07:50:03 PM »

On Ripley's Believe It or Not,  I read a document that Frazier said 'It looked like Lee was trying to hide the bag from me'.

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2022, 07:52:24 PM »
On Ripley's Believe It or Not,  I read a document that Frazier said 'It looked like Lee was trying to hide the bag from me'.

That's very interesting. I have never heard about that before. Buell has certainly never mentioned that detail in any of his interviews. I'd like to see that document.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 07:52:59 PM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2022, 07:52:24 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2022, 07:56:07 PM »
I think that's correct. And it could be that Buell has deliberately avoided becoming well-schooled on the evidence so that he can continue to maintain a (false) rosy picture of his friend and co-worker Lee Oswald for as long as he lives.

But I really have no idea as to how much Buell knows about the details of the JFK case. As I asked in my article in the OP, I'm wondering if Frazier even believes Oswald shot and killed J.D. Tippit. I have a feeling he doesn't believe Lee took a shot at anyone in 1963 --- including Walker. But for that matter, is Buell even aware of the Walker shooting at all? You'd never know by looking at any of his interviews. That topic never comes up. Nor does the topic of Tippit's murder. It's as if those things never even happened....which is one of the reasons I wanted to write out the above list of questions for Buell Frazier. If he were ever to study those questions, perhaps he would be inclined to accept the fact that Lee Harvey wasn't always the perfect co-worker after all.

Buell Frazier was a witness to an event in history. He, like many other witnesses, is not a researcher. He doesn't need to have an outspoken opinion about the Walker and Tippit shootings. He knew the man they named as a suspect for the Kennedy murder and he simply does not believe that there was a rifle in the package he saw Lee carry. It is my impression that Frazier is sick and tired of all the fanatics who keep questioning what he actually saw, just because they don't like what he saw.

For many years he wanted as little as possible to do with the case as it had a major impact on his life and that was something he did not ask for. His opinion, based upon personally knowing LHO, is just that; his opinion. He simply does not believe that Oswald was capable of murder. He has a right to his opinion. You don't like that? Deal with it!

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2022, 08:07:12 PM »
Buell Frazier was a witness to an event in history. He, like many other witnesses, is not a researcher. He doesn't need to have an outspoken opinion about the Walker and Tippit shootings. He knew the man they named as a suspect for the Kennedy murder and he simply does not believe that there was a rifle in the package he saw Lee carry. It is my impression that Frazier is sick and tired of all the fanatics who keep questioning what he actually saw, just because they don't like what he saw.

For many years he wanted as little as possible to do with the case as it had a major impact on his life and that was something he did not ask for. His opinion, based upon personally knowing LHO, is just that; his opinion. He simply does not believe that Oswald was capable of murder. He has a right to his opinion. You don't like that? Deal with it!

Yes, Buell Frazier has a right to his opinion. Of course he does. Everyone does. But what I wonder is this: Is Buell Wesley Frazier's opinion a truly informed opinion? Is Buell even fully aware of all the evidence against Oswald? I wonder. And it's evidence which proves for all time that Lee Harvey Oswald was a double-murderer.

You don't like that? Deal with it!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 08:15:17 PM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2022, 08:07:12 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2022, 08:20:22 PM »
That's very interesting. I have never heard about that before. Buell has certainly never mentioned that detail in any of his interviews. I'd like to see that document.

Don't get your hopes up. As I recall the heart of the document looks legit, but they've lopped off the top where we should see something official. I'll take a look at my files and post whatever I find within a day or two.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 08:33:50 PM by Bill Chapman »