Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: One Witness  (Read 14223 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: One Witness
« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2022, 04:52:18 PM »
Advertisement
A fair assessment, Mr. Cakebread, however sir you are aware that the Agency is adept at handling their own under the cover of otherwise military assignments?

There's little to be gained by trying to determine which organization Lee was working for.  It's obvious that he was working for one of the US organizations.   However, I don't believe that he became a paid confidential informer  with the FBI until after the Walker incident.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2022, 04:52:18 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2022, 06:08:07 AM »

Why does Boones 1:22 time stamp preclude the possibility a post planted rifle?

The logic seems to be pointing to a post planted rifle  (planted hastily) which  would later have documentation added to implicate Oswald.

My theory is that an MC rifle was brought up to the 6th floor and placed inside of a pallet nearest the staircase because after all the searching NO rifle had been found. Fritz starts a 2nd search on the 6th floor and TELLS the searchers that there Is a rifle on this floor somewhere. How did Fritz know that?

According to Tom Aleya , 18 minutes after the rifle is supposedly found at 1:22 pm (where is the  verification of Boones watch time?) , Lt Day arrives to the 6th floor.

General Walker had a collection of MC rifles acquired during his 1944  WW2 combat duty in Italy so any of those rifles could easily have had a fake paper trail created.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2022, 05:20:43 PM »
An excellent round of questions there, Mr. Mason, I'm especially interested in any research construct that sheds light on Mr. Aleya's experience that fateful afternoon. If you have any specific timeline features to share on his initial entrance into the TSBD, his ascent upwards on the upper-floors and his eventual descent downwards, departure time, etc., please share your findings here. Also, to your knowledge sir, Do you have any idea when he captured the following footage? ---->

This recording is very telling (cannot reveal why) until you or another competent researcher shares when this capture was recorded. My reluctance to share why I'm interested in the timing of this recording is I do not wish to lead to an outcome amid speculation as much as get as accurate time-frame as possible in an honest manner. Again, the timing of this recording is very telling for more reasons than anyone would ever suspect initially.

Sidebar: non-related to the above, Does anyone else find it strange that the authorities would settle on combing the sixth-floor in search of a rifle as quickly as they did?  it's not unreasonable to believe the assassin would have simply kept his weapon on himself to enhance his getaway amid his escape...but like everything else in this case there always seems to be a bit of predetermined staging around a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure to Frame an innocent party. A staged sniper's nest, planted shell-casings, a planted rifle, etc...

Mr. BELIN. When did you get over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there. It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases.

The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

Sidebar: non-related to the above, Does anyone else find it strange that the authorities would settle on combing the sixth-floor in search of a rifle as quickly as they did?  it's not unreasonable to believe the assassin would have simply kept his weapon on himself to enhance his getaway amid his escape...

Mr Ford, Are you aware that Captain Fritz refused to allow the searchers to look elsewhere for the rifle?  It's been reported that when some of the search team wanted to leave the sixth fllor and look elswhere, Captain Fritz told them: quote;.... " No, Keep looking ....That rifle has to be here somewhere"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2022, 05:20:43 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2022, 06:07:07 PM »

The logic seems to be pointing to a post planted rifle  (planted hastily) which  would later have documentation added to implicate Oswald.

My theory is that an MC rifle was brought up to the 6th floor and placed inside of a pallet nearest the staircase because after all the searching NO rifle had been found. Fritz starts a 2nd search on the 6th floor and TELLS the searchers that there Is a rifle on this floor somewhere. How did Fritz know that?

According to Tom Aleya , 18 minutes after the rifle is supposedly found at 1:22 pm (where is the  verification of Boones watch time?) , Lt Day arrives to the 6th floor.

General Walker had a collection of MC rifles acquired during his 1944  WW2 combat duty in Italy so any of those rifles could easily have had a fake paper trail created.

General Walker had a collection of MC rifles acquired during his 1944  WW2 combat duty in Italy

WOW!... Can you verify this information?   

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2022, 06:50:11 PM »
An excellent round of questions there, Mr. Mason, I'm especially interested in any research construct that sheds light on Mr. Aleya's experience that fateful afternoon. If you have any specific timeline features to share on his initial entrance into the TSBD, his ascent upwards on the upper-floors and his eventual descent downwards, departure time, etc., please share your findings here. Also, to your knowledge sir, Do you have any idea when he captured the following footage? ---->

This recording is very telling (cannot reveal why) until you or another competent researcher shares when this capture was recorded. My reluctance to share why I'm interested in the timing of this recording is I do not wish to lead to an outcome amid speculation as much as get as accurate time-frame as possible in an honest manner. Again, the timing of this recording is very telling for more reasons than anyone would ever suspect initially.

Sidebar: non-related to the above, Does anyone else find it strange that the authorities would settle on combing the sixth-floor in search of a rifle as quickly as they did?  it's not unreasonable to believe the assassin would have simply kept his weapon on himself to enhance his getaway amid his escape...but like everything else in this case there always seems to be a bit of predetermined staging around a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure to Frame an innocent party. A staged sniper's nest, planted shell-casings, a planted rifle, etc...

Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there. It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases.

The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

Mr Ford,   I would say that the film was made at the DPD headquarters late that afternoon ( At the time that Baker was told that he had encountered the assassin when he dashed through the TSBD with Roy Truly.)

But that's a guess which may be refuted by the presence of Roy Truly in the film.   I don't know if Truly was at the DPD that afternoon....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2022, 06:50:11 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2022, 04:51:31 PM »

There's lil' doubt, Mr. Mason, that the rifle was planted. The mystery--at least for me--is just who planted it, Mr. Williams (Bonnie Ray); Mr. Dougherty (Jack) and/or Roy Truly ---->

All three of these men--per their own admission--had access to and was up on the sixth floor at some point in time.

Appreciate your keen powers of discernment, Mr. Mason @ posing a legitimate question, quote,
Fritz starts a 2nd search on the 6th floor and TELLS the searchers that there Is a rifle on this floor somewhere. How did Fritz know that? A rather telling blunder by Fritz. No great surprise amid a predetermined hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure to follow.

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2022, 04:58:00 PM »
Sidebar: non-related to the above, Does anyone else find it strange that the authorities would settle on combing the sixth-floor in search of a rifle as quickly as they did?  it's not unreasonable to believe the assassin would have simply kept his weapon on himself to enhance his getaway amid his escape...

Mr Ford, Are you aware that Captain Fritz refused to allow the searchers to look elsewhere for the rifle?  It's been reported that when some of the search team wanted to leave the sixth fllor and look elswhere, Captain Fritz told them: quote;.... " No, Keep looking ....That rifle has to be here somewhere"

No, I wasn't aware of this at all, Mr. Cakebread, nice catch! thanks for sharing this gem. Even further indication of a predetermined hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure to deceive the public. Any idea if there's a way to research Fritz's quality of life and finances in the ensuing years?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2022, 04:58:00 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2022, 05:11:20 PM »

Mr Ford,   I would say that the film was made at the DPD headquarters late that afternoon ( At the time that Baker was told that he had encountered the assassin when he dashed through the TSBD with Roy Truly.)

But that's a guess which may be refuted by the presence of Roy Truly in the film.   I don't know if Truly was at the DPD that afternoon....

Another fair & honest assessment there, Mr. Cakebread, especially noting the questionable likelihood that Roy Truly was at the DPD later that afternoon. Moreover, I believe one of the individuals in this recording is Mr. Campbell (Ochus Virgil as in then Vice-President of the Texas School Book Depository). A photo gallery I received from the late Sarah Stanton (RIP lady)'s granddaughter a few years back confirms it is Mr. Campbell, thus a much stronger likelihood Mr. Aleya's recording was in fact filmed inside the TSBD.

Again sir, the actual timing of this recording will shed significant light on what's true and  fictitious in more than a few instances. The gravity of which will expose more than I care to share at the moment.