Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: One Witness  (Read 14227 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: One Witness
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2022, 05:02:38 PM »
Advertisement
So my question is:.... WHY? ...

Well, in Roy Truly's case, look no further than his intense hatred of President Kennedy's fair-minded stance on Civil Rights. President Kennedy envisioned a world where all United States citizens would be afforded first-class citizenship. Some southern Jim Crow narrow-minded, self-absorbed bigots were truly alarmed by what they thought was a young whippersnapper encroaching on their way of life in those times. Wouldn't surprise if plenty of hushed whispers in the southern region soon turned into mega-phone like rallies blaring hate filled threats akin to Hell, No! Kennedy's got to go...

Amid this kind of hostile backdrop, the devious and shrewd planners knew they had a legion of "suspects" to parade in front of the world to blame for the demise of President Kennedy. However, a strange twist of fate happened. A young Marine returning home stateside could now introduce more leverage (the planners could portray him as commie loving, deranged killer if they could successfully maneuver him into position to take the fall) The planners would have a duped patsy and now even gain favorable reasons to attack communist Cuba as well. Things were coming together nicely, or so they thought, fuc*ing clowns.

The wrongly accused was much smarter and adept at spy-craft than they ever thought, and with one single move, he sealed his fate. That single move happened upon the entrance steps of the TSBD building. Not talking about the pre-assassination where he was standing there outside as the presidential limousine passes by. I'm making reference to a post-assassination move he made on those same stairs at the front-entrance. Had he not made that move, I believe Mr. Dougherty was steered into position to be charged with the assassination of President Kennedy. A sudden, unexpected move on those front entrance steps changed the course of history. Back next week with more specifics the Good Lord willing. A safe & wonderful weekend everyone.

Way past time for the truth about Roy 'nothing truly about him to be revealed....

Mr. BELIN. When you got on the sixth floor, did you happen to go over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor at about that time or not?
Mr. TRULY. No, sir; I sure didn't.

So, begs the question, since Roy Truly didn't go over to the sniper's nest at this time interval, just when did he occupy the sp[ace of the sniper's nest? ---->

Mr. BELIN. When did you get over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there. It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases.

Amazing what some people will do for thirty pieces of silver...

"Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder" -- George Washington

"A young Marine returning home stateside could now introduce more leverage (the planners could portray him as commie loving, deranged killer if they could successfully maneuver him into position to take the fall) The planners would have a duped patsy and now even gain favorable reasons to attack communist Cuba as well. Things were coming together nicely, or so they thought, fuc*ing clowns."

(the planners could portray him as commie loving, deranged killer if they could successfully maneuver him into position to take the fall)

Lee fell right into their clutches ......In his efforts to dupe Castro's spies in the United States, into believing that he was a bonified Castro admirer, he had Marina take a photo (CE 133A) of him dressed like a rough and ready guerilla fighter ( in the image of Fidel Castro ) then he went off to general Walker's house and fired a bullet through Walker's window to make it appear as though he'd tried to kill Walker.

They ( Hoover's agents) recognized that they had a genuine patsy whom they could set up and frame for the murder of JFK.

The planners would have a duped patsy and now even gain favorable reasons to attack communist Cuba as well. Things were coming together nicely, or so they thought, fuc*ing clowns.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2022, 05:02:38 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2022, 04:51:47 AM »
I follow the Walt theory given the proposition that Oswald may have been a CIA operative in the defector program that got Oswald into USSR .

However I’m still having trouble with the -pre planting  of an MC rifle which introduces so much doubt that it doesn’t really seem to make sense to have planted it.

Is it reasonably certain that Boone 1:22 time stamp is verified?

I calculated that the average time spent by Tom Aleya’s search team searchi floor by floor (plus roof) was only about 2.5 minutes /floor which seems be not much of a thorough search imo, until then Fritz shows up 18 minutes after the FIRST ground floor to roof search is over and the SECOND search begins on the 6th floor exclusively.

It’s uncertain to me how long after Fritz gets to the 6th floor that the MC rifle (or whatever rifle ) was photographed.

Then it’s ANOTHER 18 minutes AFTER this so called 1:22 Boone time stamp and subsequent photo taken of just a portion of a rifle   That Lt.Day arrives to the 6th floor. (This is according to Tom Aleya.)

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2022, 08:18:44 AM »
just like you, Mr. Cakebread, to ask the right questions.

All the right questions in this case are looooong overdue. With good reason because no one dared to ask them save for more than a few heroic real-life genuine patriots who actually cared about our once free, open and democratic Republic. They quickly understood the difference between a well planned coup d'état by a bunch of lying chicken sh*t treasonous cowards and a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure to frame an innocent party...brb

You can't get water hot enough to wash the stench off Oswald

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2022, 08:18:44 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2022, 04:57:29 PM »
You can't get water hot enough to wash the stench off Oswald

How quaint!.....  And I'm sure that you believe that Chappie, and you believe that because you've embraced the erroneous idea that black is white, and now your ego won't allow you to accept the fact that  Lee was in the 1st floor lunchroom at 12:27 when he saw Jarman and Norman walk by.

But ..... It's YOU who is in "hot water".   I doubt that you will ever be able to wash off the stigma of being a damned fool who accepted the utter nonsense presented LBJ's Warren Commission.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2022, 03:05:02 AM »
 Although I’m on the CT side of the spectrum, I suspect Oswald of being a nefarious character possibly having been involved in illegal activity thru association  with Jack Ruby.

Then there’s the CIA/FBI informant possibility which makes  Oswald a person willing to assume fake identity as a “Marxist” willing to endanger his fellow citizens to further investigation as “subversives” or as “ anti Castro extremists”.

Oswald’s USMC record is not particularly honorable imo, even if the excuse is that he was drafted by the CIA. The CIA has been the instrument of the worst sort of corrupt element that has caused much unnecessary death worldwide, so Oswald being a ( speculatively) willing participant in such organization is further indication of an unsavory character.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2022, 03:05:02 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2022, 03:17:21 AM »
Although I’m on the CT side of the spectrum, I suspect Oswald of being a nefarious character possibly having been involved in illegal activity thru association  with Jack Ruby.

Then there’s the CIA/FBI informant possibility which makes  Oswald a person willing to assume fake identity as a “Marxist” willing to endanger his fellow citizens to further investigation as “subversives” or as “ anti Castro extremists”.

Oswald’s USMC record is not particularly honorable imo, even if the excuse is that he was drafted by the CIA. The CIA has been the instrument of the worst sort of corrupt element that has caused much unnecessary death worldwide, so Oswald being a ( speculatively) willing participant in such organization is further indication of an unsavory character.

I don't believe that Lee Oswald was with the CIA....  Although the CIA certainly knew that Lee Oswald was working as a spy with one of the other US organizations.  Since Lee was in the Marine Corps when he first started exhibiting signs that he was training to become an agent....( Learning to read, speak, and understand Russian )  he probably was with ONI.

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2022, 03:48:22 PM »
I don't believe that Lee Oswald was with the CIA....  Although the CIA certainly knew that Lee Oswald was working as a spy with one of the other US organizations.  Since Lee was in the Marine Corps when he first started exhibiting signs that he was training to become an agent....( Learning to read, speak, and understand Russian )  he probably was with ONI.

A fair assessment, Mr. Cakebread, however sir you are aware that the Agency is adept at handling their own under the cover of otherwise military assignments?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2022, 03:48:22 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2022, 04:22:42 PM »
I follow the Walt theory given the proposition that Oswald may have been a CIA operative in the defector program that got Oswald into USSR .

However I’m still having trouble with the -pre planting  of an MC rifle which introduces so much doubt that it doesn’t really seem to make sense to have planted it.

Is it reasonably certain that Boone 1:22 time stamp is verified?

I calculated that the average time spent by Tom Aleya’s search team searchi floor by floor (plus roof) was only about 2.5 minutes /floor which seems be not much of a thorough search imo, until then Fritz shows up 18 minutes after the FIRST ground floor to roof search is over and the SECOND search begins on the 6th floor exclusively.

It’s uncertain to me how long after Fritz gets to the 6th floor that the MC rifle (or whatever rifle ) was photographed.

Then it’s ANOTHER 18 minutes AFTER this so called 1:22 Boone time stamp and subsequent photo taken of just a portion of a rifle   That Lt.Day arrives to the 6th floor. (This is according to Tom Aleya.)

An excellent round of questions there, Mr. Mason, I'm especially interested in any research construct that sheds light on Mr. Aleya's experience that fateful afternoon. If you have any specific timeline features to share on his initial entrance into the TSBD, his ascent upwards on the upper-floors and his eventual descent downwards, departure time, etc., please share your findings here. Also, to your knowledge sir, Do you have any idea when he captured the following footage? ---->

This recording is very telling (cannot reveal why) until you or another competent researcher shares when this capture was recorded. My reluctance to share why I'm interested in the timing of this recording is I do not wish to lead to an outcome amid speculation as much as get as accurate time-frame as possible in an honest manner. Again, the timing of this recording is very telling for more reasons than anyone would ever suspect initially.

Sidebar: non-related to the above, Does anyone else find it strange that the authorities would settle on combing the sixth-floor in search of a rifle as quickly as they did?  it's not unreasonable to believe the assassin would have simply kept his weapon on himself to enhance his getaway amid his escape...but like everything else in this case there always seems to be a bit of predetermined staging around a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure to Frame an innocent party. A staged sniper's nest, planted shell-casings, a planted rifle, etc...

Mr. BELIN. When did you get over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there. It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases.

The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody. 

« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 04:43:44 PM by Alan J. Ford »