Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Uninterrupted TSBD rooftop Hertz sign time display = no power failure  (Read 22930 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Uninterrupted TSBD rooftop Hertz sign time display = no power failure
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2018, 08:16:57 PM »
Advertisement
By stopping the elevators you direct everyone to the stairs, what does that achieve?
Hang on Iacoletti expects more options like maybe the sniper was waiting for his helicopter or maybe he rappelled down the elevator shaft or perhaps he needed time to self emolliate?

How about an option that doesn't assume that people are such idiots that they can't figure out how to work an elevator (especially an employee in the building), just because it suits your predetermined conclusion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2018, 08:16:57 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2018, 08:21:45 PM »

If it was so obvious that there was no power then why bother pushing any buttons?

Mr. BELIN - Then what did you do ?
Miss ADAMS - Following that, I pushed the button for the passenger elevator, but the power had been cut off on the elevator, so I took the stairs to the second floor.

Why do people push elevator buttons multiple times?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2018, 09:23:11 PM »
I was mocking Mytton's "astronomical odds" argument.  I'm not surprised that flew right over your head.

Hahahaha, the joke's on you, if you go back my original quote was "close to astronomical" which in itself is absurd and was in fact taking the Piss out of you and your team, and tbph I'm not surprised that you missed the my delicious irony. LOL!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2018, 09:23:11 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2018, 09:24:42 PM »
Then why do you state as fact that it's an "erroneous" belief and a "falsehood"?  Just because you're arrogant?

Also please quote anybody stating as a fact that the power outage was the result of the efforts of conspirators.  All I said was that multiple people reported power outages inside the building, which you then tried to dismiss because the Hertz sign was on at 12:30.

There are numerous examples in these threads of individuals alleging the power outage was the result of efforts of the conspirators.  Let's try to clarify your position on this for once.  Are you ruling out that any power outage was the result of the efforts of a conspiracy or not?  You seem to want to have it both ways as it suits you.  If you rule out the possibility of an external power outage and dispute that anyone is suggesting any conspirator turned the power off, but contend that there still was a power outage it is difficult to understand what you are suggesting happened.  There isn't much else to explain why the power would go out if the power outage was not caused by an external outage or an intentional internal outage.  Just more typical lazy contrarian nonsense that doesn't have to make any narrative sense.  I can understand your reluctance to take any position because that would actually require you to explain something that makes no sense. 

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2018, 09:27:17 PM »
Why do people push elevator buttons multiple times?

How is this even relevant you implied that if the Elevator's lights are out then the Elevator is not working so why would Adams push the buttons and then seem to derive her conclusion not from no lights going out but from the reaction to her button pressing?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2018, 09:27:17 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2018, 09:34:20 PM »
I was mocking Mytton's "astronomical odds" argument.  I'm not surprised that flew right over your head.

Keep lying to yourself.  You were supporting Tom's baseless suggestion that Adams knew the power was out because the indicator light was burned out.  Something that is not in her testimony.  All she said is that she pushed the button to call the elevator.  She said nothing about the indicator light not coming on or why she assumed the power was out. 

Miss ADAMS - Following that, I pushed the button for the passenger elevator, but the power had been cut off on the elevator, so I took the stairs to the second floor.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2018, 09:35:31 PM »
There are numerous examples in these threads of individuals alleging the power outage was the result of efforts of the conspirators.  Let's try to clarify your position on this for once.  Are you ruling out that any power outage was the result of the efforts of a conspiracy or not?  You seem to want to have it both ways as it suits you.  If you rule out the possibility of an external power outage and dispute that anyone is suggesting any conspirator turned the power off, but contend that there still was a power outage it is difficult to understand what you are suggesting happened.  There isn't much else to explain why the power would go out if the power outage was not caused by an external outage or an intentional internal outage.  Just more typical lazy contrarian nonsense that doesn't have to make any narrative sense.  I can understand your reluctance to take any position because that would actually require you to explain something that makes no sense.

Just more typical lazy contrarian nonsense that doesn't have to make any narrative sense.

This sums up the CT and specifically Iacoletti to a "T" they throw out alternatives at every juncture without the slightest concern that this latest excuse contradicts their earlier excuses.
At least the OJ defence team had the sense to make an alternative scenario whereas the Oswald defence attorney's just throw anyone under the bus and with so much evidence that bus just ain't movin!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2018, 09:35:31 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2018, 09:48:08 PM »
There are numerous examples in these threads of individuals alleging the power outage was the result of efforts of the conspirators.

And yet you can't seem to quote even a single example.  Much like your "mountain of evidence" against Oswald that you never seem to be able to give a single example of either.

Let's try to clarify your position on this for once.

I've made my position very clear.  You arrogantly claimed that there was never a power outage because the Hertz sign worked at
12:30.  I said that Mooney and Adams both reported power outages to elevators, and Hine reported lights going out.  Period.  You're the one who has to weave fantasy conspirators into every conversation.