Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Uninterrupted TSBD rooftop Hertz sign time display = no power failure  (Read 23027 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Uninterrupted TSBD rooftop Hertz sign time display = no power failure
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2018, 02:55:03 PM »
Advertisement
BELIN forgot to ask her.

These WC Lock Steppers had in depth conversations/depositions with Witnesses BEFORE taking their WC Sworn Testimony. ANY question Not asked was AVOIDED because the WC Hack asking the question Knew the answer would Not aid their goal.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 02:57:33 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2018, 02:55:03 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2018, 04:24:09 PM »
Absolutely, Royell. This is one of my favorites:

Mr. BELIN. Now, I did interview you approximately 2 weeks ago in Dallas, more or less?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. At that time what is the fact as to whether or not I went into extended questions and answers as contrasted with just asking you to tell me about certain areas as to what happened? I mean, I questioned you, of course, but was it more along the lines of just asking you to tell me what happened, or more along the lines of interrogation, the interrogation we are doing now?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Which one?
Mr. DAY. Wait a minute now. Say that again. I am at a loss.

Pack of liars and fabricators.

The above you supplied is Hilarious. It's like Abbot & Costello doing, "Who's On First?". 2 Double Talkers "Lost In Translation".

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2018, 09:24:17 PM »
Says the guy who just dishonestly quoted the language contained in the article even after it was pointed out to him that this information was not contained in the article cited.

I didn't dishonestly do anything.  I quoted Tom's post in a reply.  He's more credible than you because he does actual research.  All you do is insult people and make up strawman arguments.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2018, 09:24:17 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2018, 09:26:05 PM »
It is a plausible inference drawn from the facts.  This elevator is working fine.  It comes down to the first floor where Mooney and his passengers get on.  Mooney and his passengers take it to the second floor (thus the power must be working fine).  Once his passengers - the folks who work in the building and know how the elevator works get off - he suddenly can't get it to work.  It is an freight elevator in a warehouse.  It's entirely plausible that he couldn't operate it.

It's only "plausible" because that's the way you want it to be.  Mooney said "we had no more power on the elevator".  Deal with it.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2018, 09:27:55 PM »
You are not understanding the point.  No one is debating whether Mooney thought the reason for the elevator not to function was because the power was out.  That was his conclusion.

And we should prefer Richard Smith's conclusion, because . . . ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2018, 09:27:55 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2018, 09:29:42 PM »
So a few minutes after the assassination and presumably just a few seconds after the two ladies had left the elevator after arriving at their floor, Mooney's elevator picks this completely random exact point in time to suddenly stop working, geez what are the chances?

The same as the chances of any power outage happening at any particular time.

Conclusion.

1. For some unspecified reason the conspirators decided to turn off the elevator many minutes after the assassination.
2. Mooney didn't know how to operate the west elevator which had double gates.

False dichotomy.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2018, 09:32:56 PM »
Sure, it could have been any one of a thousand questions BELIN could have asked, but on the 22nd Roy Truly who is essentially the Texas School Book Depository Expert with decades of experience in that building....

.....confirms there were elevators operating just after the assassination.

Is that somehow supposed to tell you anything about whether the elevators had power when Mooney and Adams tried them?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2018, 09:32:56 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2018, 09:34:36 PM »
(e.g. Sawyer takes the passenger elevator up and down around 12:36 with no problem).

How do you know this was around 12:36?