Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Are the Autopsy Photos authentic?  (Read 19651 times)

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

Re: Are the Autopsy Photos authentic?
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2018, 07:38:51 PM »
Advertisement

This high contrast screen shot from Zapruder shows all the matter going forward, and away from Oswald's sniper's nest.

JohnM

What this shows is a shot from the right of JFK and matter going upward and to the left of JFK.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2018, 07:38:51 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2018, 07:52:29 PM »
Says the guy who quoted one of these articles in its entirety just to add a one line comment at the bottom.

Not the same at all in the case you are alluding to, the repetition was essential to the analysis being performed and by referencing the negative we can draw the correct positive inferences.

JohnM

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2018, 08:39:05 PM »
What this shows is a shot from the right of JFK and matter going upward and to the left of JFK.

How can you tell which direction it going to the right or left of JFK, in a 2d photo?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2018, 08:39:05 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2018, 03:00:27 AM »

How can you tell which direction it going to the right or left of JFK, in a 2d photo?

No. At least as I can tell.

But it is obvious that almost all the debris was sent flying forward. Some of it up and forward. Some of it level and forward. Nothing is seen going backwards.

Which means that the droplets of blood and specks of brain matter were carried back by the wind which was blowing backwards at 18 to 23 mph relative to the moving vehicles. Which reached the trailing motorcycle officer?s. It looks like it really is a bad idea to pee into the wind.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2018, 08:46:22 AM »
No. At least as I can tell.

But it is obvious that almost all the debris was sent flying forward. Some of it up and forward. Some of it level and forward. Nothing is seen going backwards.

Which means that the droplets of blood and specks of brain matter were carried back by the wind which was blowing backwards at 18 to 23 mph relative to the moving vehicles. Which reached the trailing motorcycle officer?s. It looks like it really is a bad idea to pee into the wind.

Sorry, Joe, my question was aimed at the poster, Keyvan, not you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2018, 08:46:22 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2018, 06:41:02 PM »
Not the same at all in the case you are alluding to, the repetition was essential to the analysis being performed and by referencing the negative we can draw the correct positive inferences.

JohnM

Have you taken that photogrammetry course yet that would qualify you to talk about any of this stuff? Obviously not. You should get on that. It would give you some cred. Be warned tho, you might have a change of heart mate, but I doubt it. :D

ps What are the physical mechanisms that eject skull fragments almost tangential to the force of impact? And why did the bullet inside JFK's head explode when the MB didn't?

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2018, 06:57:51 PM »

Sorry, Joe, my question was aimed at the poster, Keyvan, not you.

In that case you should send Keyvan a ?PM?, a ?Private Message?. Posting questions on the forum implies anyone can respond.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2018, 06:57:51 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2018, 07:01:36 PM »

In that case you should send Keyvan a ?PM?, a ?Private Message?. Posting questions on the forum implies anyone can respond.

I was replying to his post and asking him, so everybody on the forum could see his reply.