Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Are the Autopsy Photos authentic?  (Read 19352 times)

Offline Martin Mizzi

Re: Are the Autopsy Photos authentic?
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2018, 02:04:57 AM »
Advertisement
You don't need to fake photos when you control the autopsy and Oswald is dead. It's not the photos that are fake, it's the scene that is staged to show what they wanted you to see. Humes destroyed the recorded truth.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 02:17:04 AM by Martin Mizzi »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2018, 02:04:57 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2018, 02:33:54 AM »
1) Blended GIFs are not stereo. Every intermediary frame is a fabricated interpolation of the originals.

2) Stereo pairs prove nothing anyways and they don't have to be darkroom creations to be fake. Besides, it is the back of the head photos in the 1st GIF that are fake.

Did you even read what I wrote, you are foolishly attempting to make an argument where none exists?
My rotating morphs come from stereoscopic photos. The reason that the rotation works at all is because the images are true stereoscopic images and thus each intermediary frame can only exist if the originals have millions of individual pixels and represent reality by having 100% perfect depth mapping and they do.

Here are the stereo images and being an expert photo type guy you have either or both red/cyan or a stereoscope viewer so you should see the depth created by the stereoscopic process. But unfortunately most people don't have the above equipment so the rotating morphs which use the same information are a more effective representation and besides I'm tired of people who claim to have the appropriate glasses and say they see something different.

Stereo pairs prove nothing anyways and they don't have to be darkroom creations to be fake.

How about you put your money where your mouth is and show us some photo realistic stereoscopic faked images that weren't manipulated on an "optical printer" -snigger- from anywhere in the 60's.

Besides, it is the back of the head photos in the 1st GIF that are fake.

You're an expert, prove it with science like I did or don't, your choice!

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2018, 02:42:44 AM »
What is interesting is that JFK is the only object on that frame that does not show motion blur. And on what planet does the SS driver Greer slow down to a near stop and turn completely around to watch JFK's head explode before making a hasty retreat? When Greer knew shots were being fired why slow down?

What is interesting is that JFK is the only object on that frame that does not show motion blur.

You do know what "motion blur" is, right?

And on what planet does the SS driver Greer slow down to a near stop and turn completely around to watch JFK's head explode before making a hasty retreat? When Greer knew shots were being fired why slow down?

Seriously? I don't know about you but me personally, knowing that a sniper would be aiming a high powered rifle at someone in my car would make me take a sickie!

JohnM
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 02:48:41 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2018, 02:42:44 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2018, 04:24:15 AM »
So why was the rear of the limousine being tidied up at PH then?

It wasn't.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2018, 05:29:23 AM »

Interesting, give me some examples where an "exploding bullet" shows the same thing?

And don't forget to show the exact time of impact.

JohnM

Give you an example of an exploding bullet "exploding" ???  You better stick to peddling your Mosiac.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2018, 05:29:23 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2018, 06:37:41 AM »
So why was the rear of the limousine being tidied up at PH then?

Define "tidied up"?

In the following composite in the Zapruder film we can clearly see matter going forward and down to a position on the floor as seen in the Limo evidence photo.

JohnM
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 06:49:18 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2018, 06:40:17 AM »
           Give you an example of an exploding bullet "exploding" ??? 

So you don't have an example of an exploding bullet and frankly let's be honest it's obvious that you don't have a clue what an exploding bullet is or what it can do!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2018, 06:40:17 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2018, 03:09:39 PM »

Interesting, give me some examples where an "exploding bullet" shows the same thing?

And don't forget to show the exact time of impact.

JohnM

If we are to believe the Massive Explosion that is depicted above, Jackie's face would have been absolutely covered with Blood/Brain Matter. This is Exactly what happened to Officer Hargis & his motorcycle situated on the immediate Left Rear of the JFK Limo. But of course, scant seconds later Jackie is crawling all over the trunk of the JFK Limo without Any Trace of Blood/Brain Matter being visible Anywhere on her face. The clearer these Fake Images get, the more Unbelievable the Current Zapruder Film becomes. This is the same type of action/reaction we Choose to accept in a Road Runner Cartoon.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 03:22:44 PM by Royell Storing »