Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Craziest Assembly of CTers in Dealey Plaza of all Time  (Read 4298 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Craziest Assembly of CTers in Dealey Plaza of all Time
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2021, 03:59:29 AM »
Advertisement
Fine. Then let’s have someone other than Dan O’meara at this forum step forth and give a list of:

* All that the conspirators accomplished (planting CE-399, etc.)
* Number of people needed to do each task.

And, what would also be helpful, give an example of a CT book that does this.

The failure of the CT community to do this is a clear indication that the vast majority of CTers envision a large conspiracy, too large to just lay out. Absolute proof that this is so? No. But as big a certainty as one is going to find in this world.

The failure here is your illusion that CTs are a "community" that marches in lockstep.  That would be the WC-faithful.

That would be fine, if you can find me a CTer who thinks that all the conspirators accomplished was the assassination of JFK and the planting of CE-399. But they seem to have a huge list of tasks the conspirators accomplished to kill JFK and cover it up.

I think the "huge list" is something you dreamed up and just attributed to "CT-ers".  What exactly is this huge list and where did you get it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2021, 03:59:29 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2021, 04:14:44 AM »
Fine. Then let’s have someone other than Dan O’meara at this forum step forth and give a list of:

* All that the conspirators accomplished (planting CE-399, etc.)
* Number of people needed to do each task.

And, what would also be helpful, give an example of a CT book that does this.

The failure of the CT community to do this is a clear indication that the vast majority of CTers envision a large conspiracy, too large to just lay out. Absolute proof that this is so? No. But as big a certainty as one is going to find in this world.

That would be fine, if you can find me a CTer who thinks that all the conspirators accomplished was the assassination of JFK and the planting of CE-399. But they seem to have a huge list of tasks the conspirators accomplished to kill JFK and cover it up.

Joe I'm in the one percentile and have the book on CTer accomplishments
Just send me .01cent to cover my costs, if you will

---------------------
CT WONDERLAND
BOOK OF OSWALD
---------------------

BOOK I: LUNATIC FRINGE
Nothing is Knowable
Nothing is Provable
Nothing is Believable

BOOK II: CULT OF OSWALD
Everything is Sinister
Everything is a Lie
Everything is Planted
Everything is Faked
Everything is Altered
Everything is a Hoax
Everything is a Sham

BOOK III: MINUTIAE
Trivia writ Large:
The Lifeblood of the
Oswald-Lover crowd

BOOK IV: OZZIE RABBIT
AKA LEE HARVEY OSWALD:
HERE WE GO DOWN
THE RABBIT HOLE

Oh, wait.. I posted the wrong book
The actual book of CTer accomplishments
has no pages. My bad..
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 04:23:45 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2021, 04:48:18 AM »
Yet all we hear is "the Warren Commission, the Warren Commission..." They want to attack that and only that and dismiss all of this other work.

"all of this other works" amounts to people saying "I believe the WC was right".

If we mention, for example, Robert Caro finding - after 25 years of study! - no involvement by LBJ we just get a wave of the hand.

What "finding"?  True enough he didn't find any solid evidence of involvement, but that doesn't demonstrate no involvement.  Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.  No solid evidence of Oswald's involvement doesn't seem to deter you from forming your conclusions...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2021, 04:48:18 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2021, 04:54:10 AM »
CTers don't walk in lock-step because they lack the mental stability to walk at all.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2021, 04:59:47 AM »
It's been nearly 60 years. This is the most investigated event in American history. Multiple government investigations, independent news investigations, reporters, historians....

Yet all we hear is "the Warren Commission, the Warren Commission..." They want to attack that and only that and dismiss all of this other work. If we mention, for example, Robert Caro finding - after 25 years of study! - no involvement by LBJ we just get a wave of the hand.

If we went back in time and said to the conspiracists, "Okay, over the next half century we'll have all of these investigations, government and media, millions of pages of documents released, historians and reporters looking into the matter, would you accept that judgment?", they would agree to it.

But here we are and it's still not enough.

If we mention, for example, Robert Caro finding - after 25 years of study! - no involvement by LBJ we just get a wave of the hand.

Here, give 'em the finger

« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 05:01:48 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2021, 04:59:47 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2021, 12:42:15 AM »
I think the "huge list" is something you dreamed up and just attributed to "CT-ers".  What exactly is this huge list and where did you get it?

If you were right, CTers on this forum would step up and say “Here is what I believe”. Her is my small list of what the conspirators did. Their failure (except for Dan O’meara) to do this is best explained if such lists, if explicitly laid out, would be too large to be credible.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2021, 03:47:39 AM »
"Dan O’meara has answered the call, specifying just four (I think it’s more like eight) conspirators. In either case, a small conspiracy that just might work."

What do you mean when you write "I think it's more like eight"?

“Eight” is my number, after looking at your claims.

You have four conspirators. You also have three who were not conspirators but, for some reason, just happened to tell lies that helped the conspiracy. You also did not include Oswald because he believe he was told to provide a rifle but did not realize there was a conspiracy. I think it is more reasonable to conclude that all eight were involved in this conspiracy that you postulate.

However, four, or eight, it doesn’t matter that much. Either way, this qualifies as a small conspiracy theory.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2021, 03:47:39 AM »

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2021, 02:02:20 AM »
There are many levels of crazy when it comes to accepting a CT without real evidence. Flat Earth. The Moon landing hoax, JFK is still alive, JFK JR is alive. I assume some of them also accept the JFK assassination theory. But that is a reflection of how nutty people can be and NOT a measure of the validity of evidence in the JFK assassination. Associating the Q people with the JFK Ct is just a another cheap shot by the LN'ers, Nothing knew.
 Although I do wish someone would have used a JFK Jr look alike to speed through the plaza yelling "I am here for you all but they will shoot me if I stay". It's not like I normally have a mean streak but it would be funny as hell.