Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Craziest Assembly of CTers in Dealey Plaza of all Time  (Read 4295 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: Craziest Assembly of CTers in Dealey Plaza of all Time
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2021, 04:37:30 AM »
Advertisement

Have you ever considered the possibility that the entire WC narrative is just a diversion to draw attention away from what really happened?

I am not going to seriously consider any Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory. The CTers, or 99.9% of them seem to be pushing just such a theory.

Let’s see, the CIA, FBI, Mafia, Dallas Police, various doctors were involved. Faking or suppressing evidence, like:

* Various films of the assassination.
* Autopsy reports, photographs and X-Rays.
* Making and replacing bullet and bullet fragments.
* Intimidating or eliminating witnesses.
* Plus, all the evidence in the murder of Officer Tippit.
* And the ultimate goal of getting American involved in the Vietnam War, which was achieved.

This certainly sounds like a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy if ever heard of one.

So, the first thing CTers need to accomplish, if they wish to convince a skeptic, if they wish to convince me, is to make a case that they are only suggesting a Small-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy. A small one might work. But a large one is wildly unlikely. It is too likely that someone who is asked to join will blow the whistle instead.

I have asked, in the last week, for CTers to make a case that they only support a small conspiracy. Only one, Dan O’meara has answered the call, specifying just four (I think it’s more like eight) conspirators. In either case, a small conspiracy that just might work. Although I think it would be more likely that one of the eight would say “This isn’t right. We would be traitors if we do this. Plus, if I alert the authorities, I will be a great hero”. But, still, a conspiracy of eight might just work.

But Dan O’meara theory is not supported by even one tenth of one percent of CTers. The whole appeal of the CT case is to make a compelling story. A story of powerful organizations, with lots of people participating, working in secret within an evil plan. Such a compelling story is not compatible with a small conspiracy of eight nobodies who all work for the TSBD.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 04:40:37 AM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2021, 04:37:30 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2021, 06:29:11 AM »
I am not going to seriously consider any Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory. The CTers, or 99.9% of them seem to be pushing just such a theory.

99.9% of the people reading this think you're making up statistics.

I have asked, in the last week, for CTers to make a case that they only support a small conspiracy. Only one, Dan O’meara has answered the call, specifying just four (I think it’s more like eight) conspirators.

You completely ignored me when I asked you why it would take more than one person with access to the evidence to insert CE399 into it.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2021, 07:39:25 AM »

Let’s see, the CIA, FBI, Mafia, Dallas Police, various doctors were involved. Faking or suppressing evidence, like:

* Various films of the assassination.
* Autopsy reports, photographs and X-Rays.
* Making and replacing bullet and bullet fragments.
* Intimidating or eliminating witnesses.
* Plus, all the evidence in the murder of Officer Tippit.
* And the ultimate goal of getting American involved in the Vietnam War, which was achieved.

This certainly sounds like a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy if ever heard of one.

So, the first thing CTers need to accomplish, if they wish to convince a skeptic, if they wish to convince me, is to make a case that they are only suggesting a Small-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy. A small one might work. But a large one is wildly unlikely. It is too likely that someone who is asked to join will blow the whistle instead.

I have asked, in the last week, for CTers to make a case that they only support a small conspiracy. Only one, Dan O’meara has answered the call, specifying just four (I think it’s more like eight) conspirators. In either case, a small conspiracy that just might work. Although I think it would be more likely that one of the eight would say “This isn’t right. We would be traitors if we do this. Plus, if I alert the authorities, I will be a great hero”. But, still, a conspiracy of eight might just work.

But Dan O’meara theory is not supported by even one tenth of one percent of CTers. The whole appeal of the CT case is to make a compelling story. A story of powerful organizations, with lots of people participating, working in secret within an evil plan. Such a compelling story is not compatible with a small conspiracy of eight nobodies who all work for the TSBD.

"Dan O’meara has answered the call, specifying just four (I think it’s more like eight) conspirators. In either case, a small conspiracy that just might work."

What do you mean when you write "I think it's more like eight"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2021, 07:39:25 AM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2021, 01:40:08 PM »
This 1/3 of Americans are not gullible, just skeptical. Gullible is readily accepting a proposed Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy as the truth.

Large numbers of Americans are prone to accepting Large-Secret-Enduring conspiracy theories. Just look at the tens of millions who accept the 2020-Stolen-Election-from-Trump claims.

Large numbers of American Liberals still believe the 2016 election was stolen and Trump was Putin's manchurian candidate.

BlueAnon

I'm a skeptic towards most conspiracy theories yet at least keep an open-mind because conspiracies (criminal and political) DO in fact happen in real life...
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 01:40:35 PM by Jon Banks »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2021, 04:18:10 PM »

99.9% of the people reading this think you're making up statistics.

Fine. Then let’s have someone other than Dan O’meara at this forum step forth and give a list of:

* All that the conspirators accomplished (planting CE-399, etc.)
* Number of people needed to do each task.

And, what would also be helpful, give an example of a CT book that does this.

The failure of the CT community to do this is a clear indication that the vast majority of CTers envision a large conspiracy, too large to just lay out. Absolute proof that this is so? No. But as big a certainty as one is going to find in this world.

You completely ignored me when I asked you why it would take more than one person with access to the evidence to insert CE399 into it.

That would be fine, if you can find me a CTer who thinks that all the conspirators accomplished was the assassination of JFK and the planting of CE-399. But they seem to have a huge list of tasks the conspirators accomplished to kill JFK and cover it up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2021, 04:18:10 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2021, 04:31:48 PM »

My biggest disappointment of Tuesday, November 2, is that a JFK Jr. impersonator did not show up, announce that he is JFK Jr., and that he is “Q”, and that he and Donald Trump will be running together in the 2024 Presidential Election.

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2021, 06:29:24 PM »
Fine. Then let’s have someone other than Dan O’meara at this forum step forth and give a list of:

* All that the conspirators accomplished (planting CE-399, etc.)
* Number of people needed to do each task.

And, what would also be helpful, give an example of a CT book that does this.

The failure of the CT community to do this is a clear indication that the vast majority of CTers envision a large conspiracy, too large to just lay out. Absolute proof that this is so? No. But as big a certainty as one is going to find in this world.

That would be fine, if you can find me a CTer who thinks that all the conspirators accomplished was the assassination of JFK and the planting of CE-399. But they seem to have a huge list of tasks the conspirators accomplished to kill JFK and cover it up.
It's been nearly 60 years. This is the most investigated event in American history. Multiple government investigations, independent news investigations, reporters, historians....

Yet all we hear is "the Warren Commission, the Warren Commission..." They want to attack that and only that and dismiss all of this other work. If we mention, for example, Robert Caro finding - after 25 years of study! - no involvement by LBJ we just get a wave of the hand.

If we went back in time and said to the conspiracists, "Okay, over the next half century we'll have all of these investigations, government and media, millions of pages of documents released, historians and reporters looking into the matter, would you accept that judgment?", they would agree to it.

But here we are and it's still not enough.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 06:32:17 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2021, 06:29:24 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2021, 03:55:19 AM »
This is why America is in trouble with a significant portion of people like this who support Republicans believing in this insanity. These are the same lunatics that stormed the Capitol on 1/6 and who also believe that COVID vaccines contain alien DNA and magnetic trackers. Same loons who all worship Trump and refuse to get vaccinated. They all waited for hours on the streets for JFK Jr. (who has been dead for over 20 years) thinking he was going to appear in front of them and unite with Trump. You can't make this stuff up. I wonder if these same people wake up on Christmas morning expecting to see Santa Claus bringing them a present.