Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was JD Tippit involved in narcotics?  (Read 6188 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Was JD Tippit involved in narcotics?
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2021, 07:40:17 PM »
Advertisement
You should write a letter of apology to the Tippit family and refrain from defaming a hero.  Tippit was killed in the line of duty by a cold blooded murder.  You should be ashamed.  It is one thing to peddle baseless fantasies and another to defame a police officer killed while doing his job.  There is zero doubt that Oswald killed Tippit.  He did it in broad daylight in the presence of numerous witnesses.  He still had the literal smoking gun when arrested.  I'm sure someone here can find the address of his family to direct your letter of apology.

Apologize For Allen Dulles??.....  Dulles is the man who asked if Tippit was involved in narcotics.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2021, 07:40:17 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2021, 09:37:50 PM »
During the WC hearings  Allen Dulles asked DPD Chief Jesse Curry : "Is there any truth to the rumor that Tippit was involved in narcotics? "

Obviously Dulles had heard that Tippit was involved in drug dealing.... 

Why he would ask Curry such a question, can only be explained by the obvious answer that would be expected from Chief Curry.... Dulles would have known that Curry would reply that he knew nothing about Tippit being involved in anything like that. And that's what Dulles wanted to get on the record.....  Chief Curry's denial, which basically curtailed any further investigation into the matter.

BUT the fact remains Dulles did ask Curry about the rumor ( 4H  177-178) that Tippit was involved in drug dealing.....and there must have been a basis for dispelling the "rumor"

Personally I find this tidbit of information highly interesting.    Since I'm 100% sure that Lee Oswald did NOT shoot JD Tippit, then I'd like to know WHO did shoot Tippit and for what reason?   If Tippit was involved in dealing drugs and he discovered a sub dealer who hadn't paid for the drugs that Tippit had delivered to him, sauntering down the street and then stopped him and confronted him about the debt he owed Tippit .....And Tippit acted as though he was going to arrest the man the man may have panicked  and shot Tippit.
  As I recall Helen Markham reported that when Tippit tooted his horn to get the man's attention and then called him over to the squad car, they conversed as though they were friends.  ( That's what Helen Markham said)   

Lawyers usually only ask questions that they already know the answer to. That practice comes through clearly when reading the Warren Report.

The issues that they didn't want to discuss or couldn't resolve at the time weren't addressed on the record.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2021, 12:53:54 AM »
Apologize For Allen Dulles??.....  Dulles is the man who asked if Tippit was involved in narcotics.

After nearly 60 years, there is zero evidence that Tippit's murder had anything to do with "narcotics."  Multiple witnesses identified Oswald as Tippit's murderer.  He had the pistol still in his possession when arrested (after resisting arrest) along with the same two brands of ammo used to kill Tippit.  No DPD officer had been killed for years before Tippit's murder.  I assume this drug related murder that day, just a couple miles from the TSBD, in broad daylight was just a coincidence?  Old unlucky Lee.  He just happens to work in the same building from which the President was just assassinated, he passes the scene of the only murder of a DPD officer in years on his way to the movies, he looks exactly like the killer, he has a pistol, and is carrying the same two different brands of ammo used to kill Tippit.  How unlucky can one guy get? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2021, 12:53:54 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2021, 01:04:50 AM »
Yes, it is sad to see a hero like Tippit defamed.  Speculation and fantasy are bad enough but we've entered the realm of outright fiction.  I do wonder if someone like Walt actually believes any of this nonsense including the red rings were a signal.  I find it hard to believe anyone is that delusional.

it is sad to see a hero like Tippit defamed

Why was Tippit a hero? Be precise....

I'm not saying that he wasn't a hero, just in case you want to go there, but I would be really interested to find out why exactly you consider him to be a hero....

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2021, 05:37:58 AM »
Why was Tippit a hero? I'm not saying that he wasn't a hero, just in case you want to go there, but I would be really interested to find out why exactly you consider him to be a hero....
These guys are the very definition of melodramatic.
 Actually, J D Tippit was a hero..notably back in WW2..he was awarded the bronze star [it was reported]
 The Oswald did it gang could have responded with this comeback but failed in their limited research and various conjecture.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2021, 05:37:58 AM »

Offline David Monaghan

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2021, 08:33:47 AM »
Yes, it is sad to see a hero like Tippit defamed.  Speculation and fantasy are bad enough but we've entered the realm of outright fiction.  I do wonder if someone like Walt actually believes any of this nonsense including the red rings were a signal.  I find it hard to believe anyone is that delusional.
A hero  ::) yip his actions beforehand wasn't suspicious  :D, wildly pulling over random cars searching them without uttering a word, running into the shop using the phone and bursting back out again, Tippit was knee deep in this conspiracy ;)

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2021, 11:12:23 AM »
A hero  ::) yip his actions beforehand wasn't suspicious  :D, wildly pulling over random cars searching them without uttering a word, running into the shop using the phone and bursting back out again, Tippit was knee deep in this conspiracy ;)

OMG Tippit searched some cars and made a phone call, what a criminal.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2021, 11:12:23 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2021, 03:02:10 PM »
it is sad to see a hero like Tippit defamed

Why was Tippit a hero? Be precise....

I'm not saying that he wasn't a hero, just in case you want to go there, but I would be really interested to find out why exactly you consider him to be a hero....

Why was a police officer killed in the line of duty while doing his job a hero?  Are you for real?  In this particular case, Tippit noted someone behaving suspiciously.  What exactly Oswald did to draw his attention cannot be known but Oswald had ample cause, as someone who had just assassinated the president, to not want to be seen by the police.  Tippit was not satisfied by whatever bull Oswald told him through the window and Tippit decided to pursue the matter further.  Outstanding police work that eventually led to the apprehension of the man who assassinated the president of the United States.  Tippit was murdered in the process by a criminal.  That checks all the boxes for being a hero.  He will forever be credited as a hero in the history books.  A police officer who was doing his job and gave his life.  I don't believe that he necessarily had any cause to believe Oswald was the assassin.  What he did have cause to note was that Oswald was acting suspiciously.  It was good police work.