Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Mark Bell Mark Bell -- where were thou?  (Read 8967 times)

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Mark Bell Mark Bell -- where were thou?
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2021, 02:27:41 PM »
Advertisement
Where did you get that idea? Let's see where that takes us.  You have no evidence that I am not Superman. Does that mean I can fly?  There is no evidence of a hole in the carpet. Therefore, there was a hole in the carpet.
As I said, I thought we were discussing evidence.  I am not interested in discussing your conjecture and fantasy
I came here to this forum for a holiday -- a holiday from being the worlds authority on some aspects of things Einsteinian.
And, in 6 months, i am now the worlds authority on things jfkian.
I am a genius. And, one aspect of being a genius is that when i look at the circumstances surrounding the limo carpet, i ask myself.............
why was the carpet removed.
why was the removal of the carpet kept secret.
why is the carpet missing.
In the meantime u & Co have probly contributed zero to the jfk saga.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2021, 02:27:41 PM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2021, 10:20:45 PM »
When i came here i was surprised at the unholy mess -- the blind leading the blind -- it was the day of the Triffids all over again.
This site has been taken over by CTers & LNers -- fools.
And along comes lil'ol'me -- & i give everyone the answer(s) on a plate.
Yes, the key is evidence -- but, there is too much evidence -- the mark of genius is both the finding of new evidence (which i have done)(i in a few months have found more evidence than everyone else combined) -- plus, genius is needed to weed out the krapp evidence (ie 99.9% is krapp).
Donahue in Mortal Error says that Oswald did not fire his last remaining 3rd bullet koz his Carcano jammed -- me, myself, a genius, could see that Oswald decided not to shoot -- & i could see that he decided immediately after he fired the magic bullet at Z218 -- Oswald saw Hickey kill jfk at Z297 to Z313 -- but that is not why Oswald decided not to shoot his last bullet -- by Z313 Oswald had already stood well back away from the window -- the evidence tells me that -- and yes later he knew he was a patsy.

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2021, 04:21:03 PM »

Yes, the key is evidence -- but, there is too much evidence -- the mark of genius is both the finding of new evidence (which i have done)(i in a few months have found more evidence than everyone else combined) -- plus, genius is needed to weed out the krapp evidence (ie 99.9% is krapp).
Donahue in Mortal Error says that Oswald did not fire his last remaining 3rd bullet koz his Carcano jammed -- me, myself, a genius, could see that Oswald decided not to shoot -- & i could see that he decided immediately after he fired the magic bullet at Z218 -- Oswald saw Hickey kill jfk at Z297 to Z313 -- but that is not why Oswald decided not to shoot his last bullet -- by Z313 Oswald had already stood well back away from the window -- the evidence tells me that -- and yes later he knew he was a patsy.
If you get rid of 99% of the evidence you should be able to come up with a more interesting and more believable theory than having a Secret Service agent kill the President!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2021, 04:21:03 PM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2021, 05:22:11 PM »
If you get rid of 99% of the evidence you should be able to come up with a more interesting and more believable theory than having a Secret Service agent kill the President!
I very much enjoyed finding Rackley in Hughes' footage.
And Hoffman's falcon in Bell's footage.
And Patrolman Murphy in Bell's footage (i could deduce from Bell's footage that Murphy had a 3-wheeler)(genius).
Finding Kinney's severe head turn in the last Nix frame, at about Z320, was delicious (it helped prove Hickey fired).
But, my Hickey stuff only built on the good work of Holland Donahue Meninger & McLaren (not so much Holland, he was a LNer i think)(but he explained Oswald's shot-1 being a ricochet).

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2021, 07:23:54 PM »
I very much enjoyed finding Rackley in Hughes' footage.
And Hoffman's falcon in Bell's footage.
And Patrolman Murphy in Bell's footage (i could deduce from Bell's footage that Murphy had a 3-wheeler)(genius).
I would have thought a genius would have just read Patrolman Murphy's testimony to the WC (6H256):
Mr. MURPHY. Yes.
Mr. BALL. You are a patrolman, are you?
Mr. MURPHY. That’s right.
Mr. BALL. Do you have a three-wheeler?
Mr. MURPHY. A three-wheeler-yes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2021, 07:23:54 PM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2021, 09:16:22 PM »
I would have thought a genius would have just read Patrolman Murphy's testimony to the WC (6H256):
Mr. MURPHY. Yes.
Mr. BALL. You are a patrolman, are you?
Mr. MURPHY. That’s right.
Mr. BALL. Do you have a three-wheeler?
Mr. MURPHY. A three-wheeler-yes.
That would have been too easy. I did it the hard way. I calculated the geometry, using an estimate of the height that Murphy pops up over the roadsign blocking his view of Bell & Bell's view of Murphy, & an estimate of the distance from Murphy to the sign & to Bell, & this calculated height equaled the height of the boot of a 3-wheeler -- genius.

Offline Sim Heninger

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2021, 02:05:56 PM »
But a tree in Elm St near the grassy knoll was there, & it blocked Bell's view of Hoffman's Lookout.

Marjan, if by "Hoffman's Lookout" you mean where he stopped his car and got out to see what was going on in Dealey Plaza, then there's no way of knowing whether the car you've identified as his Falcon actually stopped.  Yet you imply that the Bell film shows this car stopping.  There is a car going slower than the rest of the traffic...something I've seen every time I've ever driven on a freeway.  What supporting evidence can you give me that this car stopped? I'll give you this, it seems to be the right size and shape for a Falcon.

Sim
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 02:10:35 PM by Sim Heninger »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2021, 02:05:56 PM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2021, 06:37:16 PM »
Marjan, if by "Hoffman's Lookout" you mean where he stopped his car and got out to see what was going on in Dealey Plaza, then there's no way of knowing whether the car you've identified as his Falcon actually stopped.  Yet you imply that the Bell film shows this car stopping.  There is a car going slower than the rest of the traffic...something I've seen every time I've ever driven on a freeway.  What supporting evidence can you give me that this car stopped? I'll give you this, it seems to be the right size and shape for a Falcon.
Sim
We dont see the Falcon come to a complete stop. But we do see a big guy get out of the passenger's door & stand up while it is still moving.
One thing for almost sure -- the guy sitting on the barricade say 20 yd from Hoffman's Lookout is Hoffman -- or the guy driving the Falcon is Hoffman.
If i had Hoffman's book, & if the book had a photo of his Falcon, then i would be in a stronger position.
(see my Hoffman thread).
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 06:42:56 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »