Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald: No power lunch  (Read 59220 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: Oswald: No power lunch
« Reply #496 on: October 04, 2021, 03:27:09 PM »
Advertisement
If you want to have Ms Adams not leaving the fourth floor until several minutes after the shooting, then you need to keep Mr Molina and Ms Davis front of house until an even longer several minutes after the shooting. Good luck reconciling that need of yours with what Mr Molina and Ms Davis themselves have to say! Thumb1:

Pure gaslighting waffle, Mr Todd. Fact is, the officer was not preventing egress from and ingress into the building. The linchpin of your timeline accordingly melts

Molina and Davis aren't corroborating an Adam's early departure. That is all you believing they did.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #496 on: October 04, 2021, 03:27:09 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #497 on: October 04, 2021, 07:00:33 PM »
Molina and Davis aren't corroborating an Adam's early departure. That is all you believing they did.

Oh, so you believe that Mr Molina and Ms Davis both give to understand that they lingered at the front of the building for at least five minutes? Cite, please!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 07:01:01 PM by Alan Ford »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #498 on: October 05, 2021, 03:27:15 AM »
Oh, so you believe that Mr Molina and Ms Davis both give to understand that they lingered at the front of the building for at least five minutes? Cite, please!  Thumb1:
It's up to you to cite where Molina and/or Davis said they were at any given time, since you brought them up. Don't be a Caprio.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #498 on: October 05, 2021, 03:27:15 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #499 on: October 05, 2021, 02:38:34 PM »

You stated Molina and Davis prove the early departure of Adams. Feel free to expound on that statement.

Or how about just read its all in their statements.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #500 on: October 05, 2021, 03:07:21 PM »
Officer Barnett was stood at the intersection of Elm and Houston a few yards from the TSBD.
On hearing the shots he ran immediately around the back of the building and would have been in that position seconds after the shooting.

Mr. Liebeler.
What did you do when you concluded that the shots were coming from that building?
Mr. Barnett.
I ran to the back of the building.
Mr. Liebeler.
Ran down Houston Street?
Mr. Barnett.
Yes, sir.
Mr. Liebeler.
There is a door in the back of the Texas School Book Depository. Does it face on Houston or around the corner?
Mr. Barnett.
It is around the corner from Houston Street.
Mr. Liebeler.
Did you go in the building?
Mr. Barnett.
No, sir; I didn't get close to it, because I was watching for a fire escape. If the man was on top, he would have to come down, and I was looking for a fire escape, and I didn't pay much attention to the door.
I was still watching the top of the building, and so far as I could see, the fire escape on the east side was the only escape down .
Mr. Liebeler.
Since you surmised that the shots had come from the building, you looked up and you didn't see any windows open. You thought they had been fired from the top of the building?
Mr. Barnett.
That's right.
Mr. Liebeler.
So you ran around here on Houston Street immediately to the east of the Texas School Book Depository Building and watched the fire escape?
Mr. Barnett.
I went 20 foot past the building still on Houston, looking up. I could see the whole back of the building and also the east side of the building.
Mr. Liebeler.
Did you see anybody coming off the fire escape up there, or any movement on top of the building?
Mr. Barnett.
Not a thing.
Mr. Liebeler.
What did you do after you went around behind the building?
Mr. Barnett.
I looked behind the building and I saw officers searching the railroad cars. I looked around in front towards the front of the building and I saw officers going west.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #500 on: October 05, 2021, 03:07:21 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #501 on: October 05, 2021, 05:32:00 PM »
Officer Barnett was stood at the intersection of Elm and Houston a few yards from the TSBD.
On hearing the shots he ran immediately around the back of the building and would have been in that position seconds after the shooting.

Mr. Liebeler.
What did you do when you concluded that the shots were coming from that building?
Mr. Barnett.
I ran to the back of the building.
Mr. Liebeler.
Ran down Houston Street?
Mr. Barnett.
Yes, sir.
Mr. Liebeler.
There is a door in the back of the Texas School Book Depository. Does it face on Houston or around the corner?
Mr. Barnett.
It is around the corner from Houston Street.
Mr. Liebeler.
Did you go in the building?
Mr. Barnett.
No, sir; I didn't get close to it, because I was watching for a fire escape. If the man was on top, he would have to come down, and I was looking for a fire escape, and I didn't pay much attention to the door.
I was still watching the top of the building, and so far as I could see, the fire escape on the east side was the only escape down .
Mr. Liebeler.
Since you surmised that the shots had come from the building, you looked up and you didn't see any windows open. You thought they had been fired from the top of the building?
Mr. Barnett.
That's right.
Mr. Liebeler.
So you ran around here on Houston Street immediately to the east of the Texas School Book Depository Building and watched the fire escape?
Mr. Barnett.
I went 20 foot past the building still on Houston, looking up. I could see the whole back of the building and also the east side of the building.
Mr. Liebeler.
Did you see anybody coming off the fire escape up there, or any movement on top of the building?
Mr. Barnett.
Not a thing.
Mr. Liebeler.
Mr. Barnett.
I looked behind the building and I saw officers searching the railroad cars. I looked around in front towards the front of the building and I saw officers going west.

Mr. Liebeler.
Mr. Barnett.

Conclusive proof that there were officers in the railway yard west of the TSBD well before the building was sealed off.
One of these officers could easily be, and probably was, the one who told Adams to return to the building.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #502 on: October 05, 2021, 08:25:44 PM »
It's up to you to cite where Molina and/or Davis said they were at any given time, since you brought them up.

It would be my pleasure, Mr Todd!

From Mr Molina's HSCA interview:

From Ms Avery Davis' 20 March '64 FBI Interview:

Now, Mr Todd---------------over to you with your evidence that Mr Molina and Ms Davis lingered front of house for at least five minutes! Whatcha got? I hope it's better than the cop-at-railroads 'clincher' that has just blown up in your face! Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #502 on: October 05, 2021, 08:25:44 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #503 on: October 05, 2021, 08:27:09 PM »
You stated Molina and Davis prove the early departure of Adams. Feel free to expound on that statement.

It would be my pleasure, Mr Nessan!

From Mr Molina's HSCA interview:

From Ms Avery Davis' 20 March '64 FBI Interview:

Now, Mr Nessan---------------over to you with your evidence that Mr Molina and Ms Davis lingered front of house for at least five minutes! Whatcha got? Thumb1: