Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald: No power lunch  (Read 55754 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Oswald: No power lunch
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2021, 12:34:33 AM »
Advertisement
Mr. JARMAN - I was standing over to the right in front of the building going toward the west.
Mr. BALL - Were you on the sidewalk or curb?
Mr. JARMAN - On the sidewalk.
Mr. BALL - The sidewalk in front of the Texas School Book Depository Building?
Mr. JARMAN - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - How long did you stand there?
Mr. JARMAN - Well, until about 12:20, between 12:20 and 12:25.

Mr. BALL - You left there, didn't you, and went some place?
Mr. JARMAN - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - With whom?
Mr. JARMAN - Harold Norman and myself.
Mr. BALL - Where did you go?
Mr. JARMAN - We went around to the back of the building up to the fifth floor
Mr. BALL - You say you went around. You mean you went around the building?
Mr. JARMAN - Right.
Mr. BALL - You didn't go through and cross the first floor?
Mr. JARMAN - No, sir; there was too many people standing on the stairway so we decided to go around.

Can't you comprehend the testimony?    Jarman said that he and Norman Were outside in front of the TSBD until about 12:20 / 12:25.

Mr. BALL - How long did you stand there?
Mr. JARMAN - Well, until about 12:20, between 12:20 and 12:25.

Elsewhere Jarman said that they arrived on the 5th floor at 12:28....  That would have placed them near the Domino room at about 12:26, and that's when Lee saw them walking by.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2021, 12:34:33 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2021, 12:35:14 AM »
Why are you and Otto so Angry, calm down and let's have a civilized conversation.

Brennan saw Oswald sitting on the window sill so he obviously could check out who was below, and Oswald could have seen Jarman and Norman leave and go towards Houston and nobody has yet provided any line of sight evidence that this scenario was impossible.

JohnM

I am not angry. Stop the song and dance crap and answer my question.

Brennan was across the street on the wall. Norman and Jarman were not. I have stood at the window next to the sniper's nest and looked down. There is no way you can see anybody who is on the sidewalk in front of the TSBD.

Now answer my question. Did you make that claim or not?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2021, 12:39:26 AM »
Why are you and Otto so Angry, calm down and let's have a civilized conversation.

Brennan saw Oswald sitting on the window sill so he obviously could check out who was below, and Oswald could have seen Jarman and Norman leave and go towards Houston and nobody has yet provided any line of sight evidence that this scenario was impossible.

JohnM

calm down and let's have a civilized conversation.

:D  Yer joking ...    I don't believe it's possible to have a rational conversation with you Mr. M.    You don't even recognize that Bill Whaley said that his passenger was wearing a BLUE JACKET and BLUE trousers.  ...And that most certainly was NOT Lee Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2021, 12:39:26 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2021, 12:41:04 AM »

:D  Yer joking ...    I don't believe it's possible to have a rational conversation with you Mr. M.    You don't even recognize that Bill Whaley said that his passenger was wearing a BLUE JACKET and BLUE trousers.  ...And that most certainly was NOT Lee Oswald.

I don't believe it's possible to have a rational conversation with you Mr. M. 

Indeed

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2021, 01:08:40 AM »
I have stood at the window next to the sniper's nest and looked down.

Have you got a photo? So you were only standing at the window but according to Brennan, Oswald was sitting on the window sill, which would have placed him much closer to Elm street and allowed a much better view of what was below. And from Oswald's position sitting on the window sill with only a slight lean, Oswald could have seen directly below just like you said above, "unless that person's torso was hanging out of the window"

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 01:13:19 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2021, 01:08:40 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2021, 01:11:09 AM »
How did Mr Oswald know no one else had been in the Domino Room at 12:26? Could he see in there from the sixth floor?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 01:14:29 AM by Alan Ford »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2021, 01:23:16 AM »
Have you got a photo? So you were only standing at the window but according to Brennan, Oswald was sitting on the window sill, which would have placed him much closer to Elm street and allowed a much better view of what was below. And from Oswald's position sitting on the window sill with only a slight lean, Oswald could have seen directly below just like you said above, "unless that person's torso was hanging out of the window"

JohnM

Still desperately trying to avoid answering my question? Why am I not surprised?

And from Oswald's position sitting on the window sill with only a slight lean, Oswald could have seen directly below just like you said above, "unless that person's torso was hanging out of the window"

A slight lean? You clearly have never been there. Brennan was sitting on a wall two streets away from the TSBD.
Norman and Jarman were on the sidewalk next to the TSBD. It doesn't take a genius to work out the difference, which is probably why you seem to be struggling. If Norman and Jarman were right in front of the TSBD, there is no way anybody could have seen them from the 6th floor window. But even if they could have been seen, it would be insignificant, unless you're trying to concoct a story about Oswald guessing about their subsequent actions and actually getting it right.

If that's what you are trying to say, why do you hesitate to answer my question?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2021, 01:23:16 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2021, 01:24:43 AM »

Right on queue, whenever your team mates are struggling out you pop to give your 2 cents, and this time with an attempted diversion, nice.

JohnM