Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is this possible?  (Read 17160 times)

Offline Paul May

Is this possible?
« on: August 16, 2021, 02:56:08 AM »
Advertisement
Is it possible that an individual who believes in a massive conspiracy in the JFKA can also be considered the worlds leading authority on the event? I speak of Jim DiEugenio. I’ve had enough arguments/debates with DiEugenio over the years to recognize one fact: he doesn’t have a layman’s knowledge of the actual event. Why exactly is this individual lionized throughout the CT community?

JFK Assassination Forum

Is this possible?
« on: August 16, 2021, 02:56:08 AM »

Online Robert Reeves

Re: Is this possible?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2021, 09:55:21 AM »
The person who you've had arguments/debates with is getting his 5 minutes of fame and you're jealous and still bitter about those arguments you had with him.

Walk:

Offline Paul May

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2021, 01:00:08 AM »
Jealous and bitter? Have you met either one of us? Why share your ignorance and not answer the thread question?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2021, 01:00:08 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2021, 01:56:12 AM »
Is it possible that an individual who believes in a massive conspiracy in the JFKA can also be considered the worlds leading authority on the event? I speak of Jim DiEugenio. I’ve had enough arguments/debates with DiEugenio over the years to recognize one fact: he doesn’t have a layman’s knowledge of the actual event. Why exactly is this individual lionized throughout the CT community?

I don't think he's considered as the worlds leading authority on the event. I don't think anyone holds that title. But DiEugenio does have a very good website that contains well researched articles written by himself and others. I don't always agree with the conclusions of those articles, but they are very well researched and often contains more indepth material than you're likely to find in even books on the topic.

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2021, 05:09:44 AM »
I don't think he's considered as the worlds leading authority on the event. I don't think anyone holds that title. But DiEugenio does have a very good website that contains well researched articles written by himself and others. I don't always agree with the conclusions of those articles, but they are very well researched and often contains more indepth material than you're likely to find in even books on the topic.
Jim D certainly seems to consider himself a leading authority on the assassination. Or, as he says "one of the most respected researchers and writers on the political assassinations of the 1960s..."

One can soberly and responsibly ask "respected...by whom?" Outside of the Garrisonites, he doesn't have all that much of a following.

At least, he's kind of prolific. Can't say much good about the fruits of what he calls his research though.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2021, 05:09:44 AM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2021, 08:05:24 AM »
Jealous and bitter? Have you met either one of us? Why share your ignorance and not answer the thread question?

I read your whiny thread, didn't see a [question]. I just saw a bitter rant about someone getting more attention than you.

Offline Frederick Clements

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2021, 10:17:37 AM »

He is a walking encyclopedia on the JFK case.

Fred

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2021, 10:17:37 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2021, 10:24:04 AM »
I read your whiny thread, didn't see a [question]. I just saw a bitter rant about someone getting more attention than you.

The question is can a massive Oswald arse-kisser like JD be considered an authority on the JFK assassination.